• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morgoth (Prime) VS Hades (Original Body)

Hades via power, and probably durability. His weapon also lets him seal immortality (as it obviously did to many titans).

I think Morgoth speed can kill Hades, but I remember Morgoth is Low 2-C and Hades is 2-C,

so I stayed with doubt

Except Hades is only possibly Multi-Universe level, and by having Immeasurable speed, Hades literally cannot hit Morgoth no matter what he does.

Also, saying he can steal any kind of immortality is kind of an NLF.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Morgoth via speed as already stated its a shame we don't known how fast "divine speed" is in SS sadly

Does it really even matter? Hades blitzed the ludicrously fast main cast after their (in)famous calc and several powerups later. I'm pretty sure even being omnipresent wouldn't allow you to surprise a guy that fast.

Immeasurable speed means you move beyond 3-D perception of time, making you automatically faster than even the fastest Massively FTL+ characters, or even ones with Infinite Speed.

@Phantasys

I'm aware that Hades is fast man he was blitzing all of them with his eyes closed but omnipresence is basically already being everywhere and this guys speed is immeasurable .I think divine speed could be above MFTL+ and likely infinite or so based off his infinite cosmos but that's mere speculation for the moment morgoth wins this via speed

Zeref10 said:
what immersable speed feat does morgoth have can anyone tell me
True form Melkor, the other Valar, and Eru, can exist and interact in a higher level of existence known as the Timeless Halls, which, as the name states, are timeless and do not abide by the laws of the lower world. There's also the fact that true Morgoth is a living concept who doesn't really need "speed".

wan't it because he spent most of his power corrupting Arda by turning elfves and other beings into Orcs,trolls and other foul creatures and despite being hyped as a universal+ being he and the other valer are incapable of creating sentient life on their own this and their lack of combat feats puts doubts in my mind about their implied power.

Zeref10 said:
wan't it because he spent most of his power corrupting Arda by turning elfs and other beings into Orcs,trolls and other foul creatures and despite being hyped as a universal+ being he and the other valer are incapable of creating sentient life on their own this and their lack of combat feats puts doubts in my mind about their implied power.
Originally, Morgoth was stronger than all the other Valar. However, yes. He did throw his power around a lot, and it left him open for being weakened and cast out. I have no idea how not being able to create sentient life disqualifies someone from being universe+, and there is really no reason for the Valar to have explicit combat feats in their higher forms, because LotR isn't a shonen manga that's solely focused on combat. Much of it is just presented a pleasant prose.

point is how did a universal being become so weak by corrupting a single planet.and also not being able to create life or ressurect the dead implies that their power is quite limited they can't alter reality or have powerful magic like you would expect from universal conceptional beings.and valar may not have feats because LOTR is not combat based like manga or the comics but that still doesn't change the fact that feats and statements are the most important thing in a VS debate.from what we know of them they don't seem to be very hax and can be weakened by using their power in corrupting low level beings like elves. and also existing in a timeless dimension doesn't necessarily mean they won't be effected by time once they have entered a reality where time exists.

Back