• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(More or less human) Sniper Battle Royal

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Sniper fight to the death.

Locatio: They each start in a skyscraper in Hong Kong, 4 km apart from each other. (Civilians are present and stuff)

Knowledge: They are aware about looks and numbers of their opponents and know that they are snipers with possibly supernatural powers. Aside from that no knowledge.

Equipment: No weapons aside from their respective sniper rifles and the ammunition for them. Standard equipment besides weapons is allowed.

Speed Equalizatio: Their phyiscal speed is equalised to athletic human levels. (Don't want people dodging bullets...)

Contestants:

I was kind of expecting you to make another sniper match with Usagi, though not so soon, and I didn't expect a battle royale (I was half-expecting a Simo Hayha vs Usagi given she's the descendant of AntiMagic's version of him). There's actually two other snipers in AntiMagic (well, one serious sniper and another that quickly shifts into a more overt fighting mode).

Rakko is kind of screwed in this match, isn't she? She's barely a sniper as it is, and everyone hilariously outranges her and outskills her. Same for the Sister, who I guess can be said to be a good sniper in regular human terms, but there's several characters better than her. Hishigami Yuu also doesn't have many sniping feats so she likely also goes out early, though she could catch someone by surprise with her power. Azureyfear is good, but not that good compared to some of the people here.

The three Reincarnators should get some kills with their abilities. Reki and Usagi are ridiculously good snipers. Sniper Mask's abilities compensate for his shorter range if he manages to get close without the previous five spotting him. I don't know anything about the rest of the characters, but IMO it falls to one of these six, depending on who kills each other first.

For some reason, I want to ask to add John "Soap" MacTavish from the Modern Warfare series. Heck, we got Reznov in there.

Back