• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Nasuverse Additions: Adding stuff that was accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Newendigo has accepted can probably be applied.

However, please be careful with using the t-word. Restrictions on acceptable language are growing day by day, and I don't want our most PC members to try to get you banned for using it.

I will edit it out in order to keep you safe.
I'm a trans woman and I don't have a problem with that word being used when referring to someone like Astolfo who specifically is not transgender. I'm not fandom staff though, so IDK what the rules are

I do not know if the word is forbidden yet, but I know that at least one other trans-woman member of this community considers it very offensive.

Personally I am used to trolls bombarding me with bigoted death or genocide threats for three years because I am autistic, so I personally think that western society has largely turned oversensitive in certain regards, and that we should be able to hold discussions without constantly watching absolutely everything we say from birth to death, to be judged by the sums of our beings, not have our lives potentially destroyed by dumb casual comments that were made over 15 years ago, and we have long since outgrown, but that's me, and it is not up to me to decide.

I've handled the alterations for Attila, Nero, and regalia users, but I'm busy right now. If someone else can get the other parts I'd appreciate it

Thank you. My apologies for derailing above.

Is somebody willing to help her out?

Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back