• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Nasuverse Additions: Adding stuff that was accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So way back in 2019 when fate was first becoming 2-A, a bunch of hax stuff was accepted for them, but sort of lost amidst the chaos and never added. This is the thread containing them, and I'll repost them here.

The Regalia
Despite the Regalia being very powerful, none of its abilities are on the pages of its possessors.

Most of it is for the Incomplete Regalia, which apply to Altera, Nero, and Tamamo. The complete one only apply to Nero and Hakuno however, I'll precise when it's the last case.

Statistics Amplifications: Tamamo was able to boost her speed with the Regalia

Mind and Soul Manipulation: Is able to reunite the mind and soul of someone (it's also the reason of why Hakuno mind, soul, and body were separated to begin with).

Clairvoyance (?): Allows the user to see all of SE.RA.PH.

Creation: Can create a digital decoy.

Barrier Creation: Can errect a barrier.

Wish Granting: Stated to be a sort of portable version of the Holy Grail.

Power Bestowal: Nero bestowed herself the Presence Concealment skill with it.

Power Modification: Using the Regalia, Altera was able to redefine the servant-master stuff.

Memory Manipulation: Hakuno projected their memory into their alternate self (Altera route - Golden Poem).

Likely all of the authority/all of the powers of the Moon Cell [Complete]: Can do "miracles", which is another name for Authority and is stated to be like "holding the Moon Cell in your hand", so it should give every abilities that BB gained from merging with the Moon Cell.

Altera
I'll precise when it's the titan for with [Titan].

Space manipulation or EE for her casual attacks: Can shave pieces of existence with her regular attacks.

Conceptual Manipulation (?): The Sword of Mars is stated to have the concept of cutting.

Creation [Titan]: Recreated money, cage, and some others stuff.

Healing [Titan]: Can heal with her cage or via simple touch.

Another kiind of Size Manipulation: Can make others being growth to titanic size.

Life/Age Manipulation: Distorting their life force shortens their lifespan.

Multiple Personnalities (?): Titan - Servant Altera.

Shapeshifting: This.

Nero Claudius
Resistance to Space Manipulation or EE: Can tank Altera's regular attacks.

Power Nullification (?) [Venus Nero]: "Severed" the link between Altera and Velber.

Space Manipulation [Venus Nero]: It also produced a huge level of dimensionnal magic.

Tamamo no Mae
Luck/Probabilty Manipulation: Can guide luck when etablishing connection with a certain negative energy.

Power Bestowal (?): She can also remove others' mana limit with her NP.

Resurrection (the one she has is for Amaterasu): Resurrected Jeanne.

Archimedes

Fate Manipulation: Can cast Time Lock, which make an event impossible to change past a certain point.

Hacking (?): "Hacked" Altera.

Space Manipulation and Attack Reflection:Set a multi-dimensionnal barrier to reflect Venus Nero's attack.

Sleep Manipulation (?): He has a sedation thing.

Interdimensionnal travel: Can do "time slip" which allow him to go to others timelines.

Elizabeth Bathory
First, Elizabeth should have a "Corroded Elizabeth" key, the form after she ate the Regalia, in term of stats it should just scale to the Regalia Users (more their Moon Crux form).

Better Resistance to Mind Control: Karl's "assimilation" (which is basically high level mind control) didn't worked on her (not totally), while it worked on people like Scatatch or Karna.

Life Absorption: Bloody Iron Maiden.Also wanted to absorb Altera's lifeforce.

Absorption [Corroded]: Ate the Regalia, gaining power from it.

Likely all of the Regalia's power [Corroded]: Absorbed it + can even manipulate the Zero Dark, a part of the Moon Cell that Hakuno, the original possessor, couldn't.

Existence Erasure [Corroded]: Erased Archimedes.

Iskandar the Great

Summoning even without Ionoi Heitaroi: His active skills do this. Also do it during the game.

Stats Amplification: The more he conquers, the more powerful he becomes.

Gilles de Rais
Stats Amplification: Can boost others.

Stats reduction: Can slow others with Festival of the Foul God.

Mind Manipulation: Can create a field of mental corruption.

Better Resistance to Mind Control: Karl's "assimilation" (which is basically high level mind control) didn't worked on him at all (not totally), while it worked on people like Scatatch or Karna. (I don't have the scan right now, but it's near the end of the story mode)

Astolfo
Possibly Self-Sustenance (type 1): Litteraly went on the Moon before being a servant without any problem.

Dimensionnal Travel with the Hippogriff: Why didn't he already has this?

Jeanne d'Arc and Gilgamesh

The Regalia stuff couldn't be more blatant.

I will look over the rest of it when I get time.

I agree on what's being propose.

Neutral on everyone getting space and EE, but well they do already have scan on servant physiology on it. So leaning on agree.

It's will alow Artutia to have resistance to some thing here like regalia, and the time lock of Archimedes, the attack of altera too

I should note, we can probably put Spatial Manipulation and EE resistance from Altera on the Servant Physiology page, the latter's already part of it anyway

Not knowledgeable on this series in the slightest but everything seems fine looking at the OP/links but my only issue is the Power Nullification for Nero.

It says at the beginning of the sentence that she "destroyed the Umbal Star and severed the link command link". This sounds like it was the cause of the Umbral Stars destruction, not a form of power nullification unless I'm missing some context?. Like I said I don't know the series.

Other than that I'm fine with everything else and if this was accepted already I don't have a problem with it being added.

Admittedly I don't know either. Extella is one of my gaps in knowledge for the nasuverse, so I suppose powernull can be left out.

Can I add this, or do we need more input?

I would prefer some more input from the knowledgeable members that I sent notifications to earlier.

With all due respect, I don't recall any of the above being very knowledgeable on fate stuff except for Griffin (who's already given his thoughts) and glass. They aren't on the nasuverse supporters list either.

With all due respect, I don't recall any of the above being very knowledgeable on fate stuff except for Griffin (who's already given his thoughts) and glass. They aren't on the nasuverse supporters list either.

I referred to the following members:

@Promestein @Dragonmasterxyz @Iapitus_The_Impaler @RegisNex1232 @Veloxt1r0kore @Solacis @ShadowWhoWalks @Strife304 @Newendigo

I don't think Altera has feats of cutting through space and reality outside of Extella (though it is mentioned in FGO that the Sword of Mars can destroy "any and all existences" in the world), so it would be something exclusive to her Moon version. So I think this would be in her Titan key?
Multiple Personalities is switched with Multiple Selves, which I believe is Type 1.

Elizabeth doesn't have an Extra key so that should be created for the Regalia abilities. Iskander and Jeanne are lacking an Extra key for the Existence Erasure resistance.

Gilles is actually missing a bunch of stuff I was looking forward to add.
Energy Projection, since he shoots energy blasts in FGO
Portal Creation and Limited Dimensional Travel, since his summons are eldritch creatures from an other dimension, and he can summon tentacles from portals to attack his opponents
His summons get Poison Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement, since they release poisonous mist that cause corrosion. In FGO they are shown spewing it as well.
Resurrection, since he can cause new Horrors to be 'reborn indefinitely' from the corpses of defeated Horrors. He didn't overwhelm Saber and Lancer just by summoning a large number of Horrors.
Large Size (Type 2) with Gigantic Horror.
Curse Manipulation, since his debuff magic is described as cursed magic
Corruption, since it is said that he causes mental corruption. It would be Type 2 post-revision, though I think we should wait before we add it since there is supposed to be mass-edit to adjust the types of corruption.
He also gets Blood Manipulation and Smoke Manipulation, since he can cause blood on the ground to evaporate into mist.
His ability to buff was also mentioned in the Fate/Zero manga.

Last edited:
What do the rest of you think about the last previous post in this thread?

The scans are very clearly indicating it's about Base Altera though, since that's who they're fighting in the scans. Coupled with the FGO statement (And the fact that photon ray already has spatial manipulation so this is just an extension of it), I think it's safe to apply without limiting its usage. I should also note that Servants already resist Spatial Manipulation and Existence Erasure, which wasn't yet part of servant physiology when the original thread was made, so there's not a contradiction there.

everything else Shadow said i agree with.

Last edited:
Okay.

I would appreciate further staff input here.

Regalia: Clairvoyance is just enhanced senses.

Rest seems fine.

Altera: The way its worded seems to imply some form of erasure, and it makes sense going by the description of her profile.

Limited Conceptual Manipulation sounds better as she not manipulating any concept, she is just wielding the physical embodiment of it.

"Distorting their life-force shortens their lifespan"- Either she is talking in third person, refering to her own life-force, or something else distorting it, but herself being the one doing it. Can't tell really.

Rest seems fine.

Nero: As Griffin pointed out, is likely that the link was severed as a result of the Umbral Star being destroyed.

Rest seems fine.

Tamamo: Fine.

Archimides: Fine.

Elizabeth: Fine

Iskandar: Fine.

Gilles: Fine.

Astolfo/Rider of Black: Fine.

Gilgamesh and Jeanne: Fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Rider of Black (Which sounds dramatically cursed in certain way).

And Astolfo, but that is only for the nerdy individuals.😎

The EE resistance is either general Servant Physiology or for some Extra Servants. I am fine with either. If it is the first, we add this as additional justification for the Existance Erasure resistance already on Servant Physiology. If it is the second option we can skip making a new key by adding "in the Mooncell" after the resistance.

EE resistance is treated as part of servant physiology in general. You'd have to ask the more knowledgeable members of the verse for more info. I think all servants already resist EE anyway because they constantly resist being erased by the world as long as they have mana.

What Newendigo has accepted can probably be applied.

However, please be careful with using the t-word. Restrictions on acceptable language are growing day by day, and I don't want our most PC members to try to get you banned for using it.

I will edit it out in order to keep you safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back