• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More MonsterVerse Stuff

KieranH10

VS Battles
Retired
Aight, I got some more MonsterVerse stuff... Nothing super major this time tho I guess... Let's get the most minor stuff out of the way first:
  1. Kong's Axe:
    1. Kong's Axe should have Type 2 Large Size removed, it isn't large enough to breach Type 2, Kong himself barely reaches Type 2 and the Axe is much smaller than him.
    2. The Axe should also have its speed value removed, it is an inanimate object that depends on the user, so Speed is not relevant to the profile
  2. The Oxygen Destroyer should not have Biological Manipulation from what I gather.
    1. There is no justification for the power, and it doesn't make much sense to begin with. However if there is a justification then it is fine, but it should be noted.
    2. It should have Matter Manipulation, as an Oxygen Destroyer, much like the original it destroys... Oxygen...
      1. This is further proven by the fact that creatures are not incinerated by the blast, and simply die via suffocation
      2. Even further proven by the fast that Ghidorah was barely affected by the blast, because he's an Alien who doesn't need Oxygen...
  3. On to the more important stuff: The HEAV
    1. Much like the Argo, the HEAV should in no way scale to Titans
      1. Humanity is rendered completely helpless against Titans, nothing they can do can actually realistically harm them. Think of it, if humanity was able to kill Titans with HEAVs, then there would be no need for the massive collateral damage of Oxygen Destroyers, Titan fights, and more.
        1. Mechagodzilla does not counter this argument, since without the Hollow Earth resources, it was able to charge 1 beam strong enough to kill a large Skull Crawler, which would likely be no higher than 9-A.
      2. The HEAV also simply isn't a combat oriented vehicle, sure it's armed, but it's designed for exploration, not killing.
        1. The HEAV likely doesn't even compare to the Argo, since the Argo is designed as a military vehicles, and is armed massively because of this, once again the HEAV is not a combat vehicle primarily. However I believe it is worth a "possibly 8-C" value, since chronologically the HEAV is newer technology, so could be on this level.
      3. There's one thing I can potentially get behind, which is Durability being Tier 7.
        1. This is what the HEAVs are designed for, and they have proven capable of withstanding the massive Gravity of the Hollow Earth tunnels.
          1. This can be calculated, I believe it is around 7-B, but I'll have to do it.
        2. They should still not scale to Titans, as Kong had proven massively superior by effortlessly crushing one in on hand, the Warbat was gonna kill them if it ate them, and there's no reason to scale to other Titans.
      4. I believe there should be an "At least [Lower tier]" on their profile too however.
        1. The HEAV was designed to follow Titans through the Portals, but cannot enter on their own, so they clearly cannot withstand the force on their own.
        2. Upon reaching the Hollow Earth, they very nearly died by crashing into the ground, so they clearly cannot scale to the own Kinetic Energy, which could be an antifeat
        3. However, with this, I think it is more than fair to scale the HEAV above the Argo durability-wise, since they're specifically designed for Durability
      5. There is also the HEAVs statement of lighting up Las Vegas for a week, this could scale to AP, but I don't believe it such be such, if they expelled this much energy with every missile then they would use up all of their energy in said missile... However, I believe they should be valid for Self-Destruction, of which they can have this as a feat.
    2. With all of this I believe the HEAV should be changed to the following:
      1. Attack Potency: At least 9-A (It's rockets are shown on this level), possibly 8-C (As newer technology, the HEAV may be comparable to the Argo)
      2. Speed: Speed should either be downgraded, or the justification should be fixed.
        1. The profile currently implies that it kept pace with Kong running, which is no higher than Subsonic, I don't recall HEAVs actively avoiding Kong's attacks, and he caught one pretty easily, so I am leaning towards them being downgraded
        2. Their feat of making it to the Hollow Earth doesn't have a timeframe iirc, so that isn't justification for High Hypersonic+
      3. Lifting Strength: Lifting strength should just be removed, it's simply an unnecessary statistic for a vehicle, especially one without feats
      4. Striking Strength: Should also be removed
      5. Durability: At least Building level, at most [Calculated durability]
That's about all I got for now, like I say nothing major...

The missiles staggered it a small amount and gave Kong a moment to escape its grasp, but did no visible damage to them, and it was ready to continue fighting perfectly fine afterwards by the looks of it, until Kong finished it off.

Ok.

While most of this seems uncontroversial enough, and everyone here are in agreement. I will make the changes.

I'm unsure, it will be calculated with the other HEAV feats when I get time. Should be in Tier 7 tho.

don't know, probably 7-C or sth

energy to light up England for a year is high 7-A so the result of las vegas is probably hundreds if not thousands of times lower

IDK how true this is but according to this article here, back in 2014 it was said that Las Vegas in total uses about 5,600 megawatts of electricity which would reach 8,000 in 2015 and I'd have to assume the electricity consumption is likely way higher in 2021

IDK how true this is but according to this article here, back in 2014 it was said that Las Vegas in total uses about 5,600 megawatts of electricity which would reach 8,000 in 2015 and I'd have to assume the electricity consumption is likely way higher in 2021
It’s destroyed after 2014 though. I think we should use the 2014 numbers. Also, since it was for a week, we should multiply these numbers by the amount of seconds in a week (604800)

So 604,800*5,600=3,386,880,000 mega joules or 809.4837476099 Kilotons of Tnt

Last edited:
Back