• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Kirby Anime calcs

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
I've made another Kirby anime calc blog. I got two more Low 7-B to 7-B feats, one Building level feat, and one Massively Hypersonic feat.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ArbitraryNumbers/More_Kirby_Anime_feats

I've also redone the Meteor redirecting feat under some details that Imaginym pointed out and got 7-A to High 7-A.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ArbitraryNumbers/Kirby_Redirects_a_Meteor_(REDONE)

I'd like some input as to which ends can be used, whether or not the math is incorrect, etc.

All the calcs look good.

I think the high ends for the tornado and ice dragon calcs are better, since using a mid end of 2000 meters would still result in 7-B.

I like High 7-A better because it seems more like a meteor than a star but IDK the context.

I also think High 7-A is an absolute high end thing.

Kirby's copy abilities like Ice and Tornado both have 7-B feats while Kirby in base has a casual High 7-A feat. Even Crash Kirby is only 5.4 Megatons according to Dark's calc.

I'd mostly like to know if the electricity dodging feat is useable, though. According to our page on Lightning Dodging Feats, this lightning may or may not be useable.

Either way, this show is brutally consistent, even moreso than the games.

I think that the lightning dodging is legitimate. It falls from the clouds in the sky fired by characters who manipulate electricity.

Back