• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Jio Freed Upgrades

1) Intellegence: Here is a picture from the official release of volume 19. When fusing the Kaballah together, Amaterasu Miku says, "The time has finally come for me to become one with all and learn all!" After that, she explained a bit of Shin's background that there is NO way she could have known beforehand. The Kaballah is also stated to gather "All Information". When Jio took control of Shin, he suddenly knew everything that was going on around the planet, as shown briefly in scans on my previous post.

My question is, would these be enough to get him upgraded to Nigh-Omniscient or at least Supergenius?

2) Since the Kaballah gathers information by deconstructing matter down to the ideas behind it, wouldn't that be a form of Conceptual Manipulation? Also, creating things from information without the need for any equivalent exchange should also be a form of Conceptual Manipulation, right?

My question here is; Is this enough to add Conceptual Manipulation to his list of abilities?

If he knew everything around the planet sounds like cosmic awareness and if he knows everything in a limited degree than nigh omniscience + cosmic awareness

You can put it in the intelligence stat but you would need proof of omniscience if you are aiming for speed upgrades.

As for the abilities, I would think that Conceptual Manipulation falls under Reality Warping to an extent. It's more of an interpretation thing.

Basically, he has a full understanding of every concept in the universe, knows everything that has ever happened, can tell the future to some extent, and knows everything that is currently happening.

What would that be called?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Well, would I mark the power as Reality Warping or Conceptual Manipulation? This site has a section for both.

Nigh Omniscience.

You can mark it as conceptual manipulation if you like. He already has reality warping as it is.

Alakabamm said:
Nigh Omniscience.
You can mark it as conceptual manipulation if you like. He already has reality warping as it is.
So, can I add the changes or should we wait for more people to come and check it?

Alakabamm said:
As long as you don't change the speed it isn't a big problem to change it now
AWESOME!

I'm going to review the last couple of volumes and look for speed stuff now. I'm loving this.

Well, at any rate, if there's more impressive showings they should probably be used in place of the current one as far as stat justification.

Ala, he was aim dodging those.

Perp, why don't we just link multiple?

Jio also dodged a conceptual manifestation or darkness. It was massless and everything, so it should be FTL.

I guess that also works to prove consistency? Being massless doesn't make you FTL by default, though, last I checked, so...

Perp, but being massless and the concept of darkness SHOULD.

Ala, yes, but as Wise said, Jio had advanced his senses by a LOT. He just needed a bit to get used to it. Also, he was dodging based on where Wise's rings were.

Well, it doesn't look like you scaled his full arm + hand, although he was clearly bending his arm as well so its not like you can fine the true length, but...

why subtract the arm length from the panel distance?

His arm was bent, so it's a lot ball either way. His palm was in full contact which means we only really need to scale to the wrist or around that area, not to the finger tips.

I did that because the beam had already been in motion before Jio moved. So, we subtracted the distance it had already moved from the total distance to Jio. That way, we know how far the light moved while Jio was moving his head.

I'm actually a bit confused on the forms of Jio? It says he is only Massively Hypersonic+ on his page for his base form, unless there are some time skip shenanigans I am not seeing. He can certainly have those reactions with MHS+ regular speed, but I am unsure why exactly base Jio isn't getting scaled to this?

As for the calc, we don't really see what he is doing in the panel that the laser is fired. I would think that you can use the 2.36c as a high end (because we don't know what he is doing) and just used the full arm length as a low end for the calc (which would be something like 0.5-ish C?). We can then apply the low end to base Jio's reactions and the high end to later forms of Jio. Sound fair?

There was like a 5 year time-skip and another big arc. MHS+ is for him as a child and even that is low end as hell. Honestly, the Jio page is a bit of a mess.

That sounds relatively reasonable, but 2.36 c is not even the highest end because I ignored the bend in his arm. This was also casual. I would say Rel + to Light Speed at a minimum for base Jio.

Well, the problem is that there are no clear multipliers to my knowledge and/or other feats to scale from (such as traversing planets, doing universal crap, etc, etc).

If MHS+ is from him as a child, he should be something like (according to what I see):

Child: MHS+

Adult Base: MHS+ with relativistic reactions

Adult Higher Form (Satan?): MHS+ with FTL reactions

Universe+ Form: MHS+ with FTL reactions, likely higher than before

Back