• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Fairy Tail ability additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another round of Fairy Tail ability additions:

Blessed (Anyone who has a Fairy Tail Guild emblem is granted greater strength and protects the guildmembers from death while on Tenrou Island.)

Awakened Power (All Unison raid users should get Awakened Power as achieving a unison raid is so difficult that even dedicating your entire life to achieving isn't enough to use it)

Limited Absorption (All mages passively absorb ethernano from the atmosphere to regenerate their magic power, and in locations of incredibly strong Magic Power, such as around Alta Face, they can surpass their limits and achieve far greater power than they normally are capable of.)

Multiple Selves Type 1 and 3(The 5 1st/3rd gen dragon slayers should get Multiple Selves types 1 and 3 in their 784/791 keys for having their parent dragons dormant inside of them for years creating anti bodies to prevent them from turning into dragons)

Power Bestowal (Wendy can give people Dragon Slaying magic properties with the Dragon Slaying Seal)

Immortality type 6 (Irene can enchant her mind into others in response to her death in order to keep herself alive until she can find a new body)

Mind Manipulation (Wendy and Irene should both get Mind manip as they can remove the consciousness from peoples bodies, which will eventually kill the consciousness)

Last edited:
Blesse works, that's also Empowerment and overall it should also be considered a weakness, as the loss of the tree causes them to lose magic.

I think Awakened Power suits better than Accelerated Development, as at the end of the day it comes from an emotional trigger, not a fast-rate training or such.

Absorption is good

Multiple Selves for those specific keys is good. Wendy already has type 1 (I was the one who got it added when I carried the revision of the power itself)

The remaining stuff is good

Blessed works, that's also Empowerment and overall it should also be considered a weakness, as the loss of the tree causes them to lose magic.
I picked blessed given the Statement about divine protection against death as it comes from the connection with the guild mark, also the reason they lost power was because Azuma was stealing it for himself as he returned it afterwards despite The tenrou tree still being destroyed, the only thing the members lose is the extra boost the tree naturally gives and the protection against death, but otherwise I agree.
I think Awakened Power suits better than Accelerated Development, as at the end of the day it comes from an emotional trigger, not a fast-rate training or such.
Kinda forgot awakened power was an ability tbh. But yeah looking at it, that does fit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back