• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More DMC Revisions

Mami Tomoe, if I got it right, is rated as "At least Mountain level+" via one-shotting False Kyoko, whose dura is far above Ophelia's, and hers is only baseline 7-A via upscaling.

I would also like to note that Vergil's weakness is heavily inflated/misinterpretated, as he never actually jobbed in DMC3. He is somewhat prideful though.

My proposal is to change "Dangerously overconfident" to "Is somewhat prideful" or something like that.

I also think Mundus shouldn't have High-Mid regen, as the magma that he was submerged in wasn't implied to have any supernatural properties, so it obviously can't harm an at least High 6-A character, especially considering the composition of Mundus' body.

Only his shell was breaking apart if I recall. And you can clearly see he's missing the marble-like substance on his body in several places after his apperance.

However, IIRC his true form consists of some jelly-ish matter, which did showcase some sort of regenerative capabilities.

I think we should put at least sub relativistic for Dante as he wasn't taking his fight with the saviour seriously but the saviour couldn't keep track of him

About speed, I think is already fine with "Sub-Relativistic" for DMC4 Dante and "At least Sub Rel" for DMC2 Dante, we just need to know who scales from DMC2 and DMC4 Dante, remember that in the game is said that he is at his father level, "possibly superior", so only Sparda Level + characters, I believe

I just realised shouldn't Dante have invulnerability on his page via his dreadnought form

What do you think about Dante having some resistance to life force absorption via his fight with nevan

Well, even the Savior, which have Sparda's complete power, can't even move Dante while he's using the Dreadnought form

So it makes sense

Back