• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Composite Godzilla Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't verified any of his resistances or the BFR.

Though in what other continuity Godzilla messes with the afterlife is anyone's guess.

What's Regenerator G-1? It just links to an image that has no context on what's going on. I also think his Low-Godly regen was debunked in an earlier thread.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the plant manip comes from either Biollante or from Godzilla supposedly being a plant in the new lore...

The Everlasting said:
We haven't verified any of his resistances or the BFR.
Though in what other continuity Godzilla messes with the afterlife is anyone's guess.

Considering Godzilla was BFRed in GiH...

I think it comes from him supposedly becoming God in GiH but thats not true anymore

Darkanine said:
What's Regenerator G-1? It just links to an image that has no context on what's going on. I also think his Low-Godly regen was debunked in an earlier thread.
Its the cells that allow Godzilla to regenerate but the most he's ever regenerated from is being cut in half during his fight against Destoroyah, and over time he regened from being blown in two

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
How....how did this get accepted in the first place?
Most of this wasn't. The guys just kept asking random staff members to unlock the page while they inserted constant powers. At first, it was fine since they were just expanding on them, but it quickly became a mess.

There' a few certain individuals who we can thank for this. Not gonna name names but you guys know who they are.

Okay, lets go through this one section at a time.

• The scan for his Magic Hammer is entirely Japanese and gives no context
  • The glasses link is dead
  • The scan to him building a robot has zero context
  • The scan of him being a "a scientific genius and has knowledge of the secrets of the Universe" is completely false

The Everlasting said:
Not as bad as intentionally cropped scans to leave out as much context as possible.

Which the page also has/had.
What's really weird is the scan for the speed feat in context makes a lot more sense and is more acceptable, but they removed all the stuff that gave it context. Bah.

that's probably for the best.

Also I think that Zeus profile for Rage Across Time is super unnecessary. Zilla (RoE) can stay until we handle the IDW Godzilla then merge RoE Zilla into the film profile. It's kind of superfluous for a RoE Zilla

So then how should we rate his intelligence?

Apparently he's intelligent enough to pilot a mecha king kong but that's likely his most intelligent incarnation

And yeah, im gonna go through the other profiles when we're done here

If you can find the scan where he tanks the Chicxulub Impact, he'd be automatically upgraded to High 6-B

Oh so it was the Permian Impact, not the Chicxulub. Still seems okay, and he tanked both the Tsar Bomba and Castle Bravo with no injuries whatsoever.

Yes, it's naruto forums though. The problem is, one of the images is dead. The one where the earth gets busted, also known as the actual feat.

I'm looking for the feat from the original comic (yes it's Godzilla in hell).

So he's be a bit of a glass cannon, makes sense considering a few pages later Godzilla kills SpaceGodzilla by reflecting his own attack back at him

Though that does raise the problem of physical power and durability...

Well, asphyxiation maybe?

Either way it kills them. And nkte, they only get half the result.

Maybe half of it applues to durability? Don't know how that wirk but only 2x to kill seems kinda odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back