• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More calc group members wanted

Hence, why I want help from everybody with recruiting competent calcers from the Narutoforums and similar. They would get an enormously larger audience by helping out to improve the quality of this wiki.

I was gonna nominate him as well. Frankly, he does better than me.

Speaking of which, I plan to get more on calcs soon, because I'm barely a calc group member at this point. It's just that work + school takes a helluva lot of time. My weekends are light though.

Executor NO should work fine, but I think that I asked him to PM me earlier about this, and that he never did so. I may misremember though.

Well at the time he was going through some stuff. He's not the most free now. But he's a good option for the future.

I would like help the wikia but currently, i have some problems with angles, Inverse Square Law and world cutting feats, so I think I should be not very reliable as I do not know these things, sorry.

One more thing. The entrance test and giving feats for a candidate to compare their results with (and explain reasonably if different), and them being judged by the best calc group members is not really my isea. The credit for that would go to a suggestion from Grudgeman.

I am pretty neutral toward the proposed ideas. As long as we don't compromise integrity I generally won't complain.

Well, I am personally fine with that the calc group members simply evaluate the previous calculations performed by the candidates.

I've never done a calculation... But if you handed me a feat, I could try.

Im failing in math at a really heavy level so I doubt I can do this. However I can usually interpret any feats and try to get a basic idea.

Again, we need people who are experienced and know what they are doing.

For example, help with politely asking the established Narutoforums calcers would be very appreciated.

As I mentioned in my first post, the audience for their work would increase dramatically if they are willing to help this wiki get more accurate.

He is not forbidden to give his opinion and just because his opinion is different from yours or is he supporting a downgrade instead of upgrade that doesn't mean he is biased.

That thou is irrelevant discussion for the thread so let's stop there.

Please stop derailing the thread. UMR helps out a lot, and is knowledgeable enough to fit into the group.

I told you to stop derailing. This is your final warning.

UMR has never shown extreme bias that I know of.

@UzumakiKurisu

I think I should address this.

Literally every vs thread you've ever participated in involved a Bleach character, who you've never voted for. The majority of those threads were Naruto vs Bleach matches. Your profile picture is Madara Uchiha. But I digress, this isn't about you.

What I "literally stated" is nothing that you stated , which you've completely taken out of context might I add. When did I ever say anything about the show itself? I'm also participating in the revisions of both verses, so I'm impartial really.

Getting back on the topic of this post, I haven't really noticed anybody who particularly stands out in calculations.

I think that we should get back to the topic of reaching out to experienced calcers in other communities.

The only people I know are the ones on NarutoForums, but those are like the top 5 calcers, so I'm not sure if they will come over.

Aren't there more experienced calcers at the Narutoforums?

Not that I've seen, there might be one guy, but I don't know his position in the site, so I could ask.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Well, learning in order to help out is appreciated, but you first need to get enough knowledge to prove yourself by creating accepted calculations.

Back