• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More about content revision threads

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
As I mentioned earlier, with me having to cut down on my participation in CR threads due to time constraints, it will turn extra important for our members to inform people listed under whichever verses that are relevant for a discussion in the Knowledgeable Members List to take part in evaluating the threads.

It will also be more important that the rest of the staff take the time to evaluate even CR threads that are about obscure verses that they do not know much about.

To make this task easier, it is extra important that whoever initiate the threads explain their points in an easy to understand manner.

And finally, it is also very important that our members add the topics that are relevant for the discussion at the bottom of the threads, so they will be much easier to find and overview. For example, a Marvel Comics thread should have the verse and most relevant character pages linked to as topics, and the same goes for One Piece or Dragon Ball discussions, etcetera.

I apologise for being a bother about this, but it is very important for the wiki to function properly even without me handling these duties to the same extent as previously.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that it is also important that the staff close discussions that have been concluded, in order to avoid that they keep returning months after everybody involved have forgotten about the context.

A big thank you to everybody who will help out with this.

"It will also be more important that the rest of the staff take the time to evaluate even CR threads that are about obscure verses that they do not know much about."

God I hope so, that's all I work with.

I've got my name listed as knowledgeable members on the ones I can think of where I'm very knowledgeable on. Anyone's welcome to message be regarding CT Revisions for any of those verses.

@S75DF

When that happens, just place the verse page, and the most relevant characters, that other characters will be scaled from, as topics.

I forgot to mention that it is also important that the staff close discussions that have been concluded, in order to avoid that they keep returning months after everybody involved have forgotten about the context.

Back