• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moon level Bendy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following feat was from some comics and the photo was provided by sanic123#1353 on Discord
Moon_feat.jpg

This feat appears to be canon however only happened in the cartoon world or whatever

1. That doesn't seem to be moon level though, destroying parts of the moon is multi continental, especially since he seems to be digging through it, making it a overtime feat.

2. It is consistent? We don't seem to have pages for boris nor their cartoon selfs so i have no idea.

1. That doesn't seem to be moon level though, destroying parts of the moon is multi continental, especially since he seems to be digging through it, making it a overtime feat.
It looks to me like a large portion of the moon is being destroyed in a single hit
2. It is consistent? We don't seem to have pages for boris nor their cartoon selfs so i have no idea.
We kind of do

You can clearly see in the first panels, even though is burry, that he is digging through it, plus a single hit doesn't make a hole that gets bigger on it's own in each panel like that.

Yep, outlier

Also you can see the curvature of the moon in the first panels with boris in front of us, boris and a bunch of buildings or something in the final panel, so the moon is immensely smaller than our own, we gotta pixel scale him to it, which in turn would make this a tier 8 feat at most if we use a single hit, which we shouldn't because he is digging.

You can clearly see in the first panels, even though is burry, that he is digging through it, plus a single hit doesn't make a hole that gets bigger on it's own in each panel like that.

Yep, outlier

Also you can see the curvature of the moon in the first panels with boris in front of us, boris and a bunch of buildings or something in the final panel, so the moon is immensely smaller than our own, we gotta pixel scale him to it, which in turn would make this a tier 8 feat at most if we use a single hit, which we shouldn't because he is digging.
This is comic bendy, not game bendy.

From what i was told comments ago, this is canon to that nightmare run game, in which they have tier 9 feats, at least that's what i understood.

Still, at best they would get city block or multi city block level.

Is the 2 oages related? It looks like boris is trying to dig into the prison, which is visible outside the moon, that'd make the moon a city block wrapped on a sphere.

Last edited:
Moon level Bendy? You're kidding.

You don't just take any moon in fiction and say, yep, this has to be a moon level feat. If you can see Boris from that distance, then this is not equivalent to the actual moon. On top of that, Boris is clearly digging into it, not "destroying it in one hit," as you claim, which means he's just taking it out a small chunk at a time.

This is stupid. I don't see much reason at all to pursue much of anything here.

I'd think you need to get/assume a timeframe for the digging if you want it calc'd. Although then there's the matter of advocating for digging's yield as AP/Striking Strength.

If we can get a timeframe, we can find the energy, just gotta pixels scale boris to the hole he made.

As for the desteuction type, probably violent frag because the pieces he is digging are gone somewhere in space or behind the moon.

Yeah I don't expect this to be anything above tier 8 with a timeframe given. Without a timeframe it's just Unknown since from the early panels he appears to be making slow progress, a more reasonable assumption would be that he spent a huge amount of time doing it.

Naybe the next pages give more context or a timerame, like idk, bendy and alice still talking in their cells about whatever they were before.

What comic is this to begin with, and can we read it online?

I agree with Starter and Agnaa.

Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back