• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moon Knight's new feats and possible new tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I didn't note that you're like, a newcomer so sorry if I came off abit too harsh.
It took me by surprise, but I understand since I still don't know how things work and I don't know how to express myself clearly. No harm done, my friend.
2: Ye but why bother mentioning tiers then?
Just trying to be more informative.
Falling from buildings is 9-B unless there's cratering

...do you know what Building Level is? It's destroying an entire building with a single punch, not falling from it.
Forget to reply to this, but essentially I was aiming at not showing his destructive level there but durability level on that example. Should that be considered 8-C durability, no? Or it should've been like the entire building falling on top of him? Closest thing do that would be that time Moon Knight upgraded his suit with Carbonadium and held an collapsing building with the suit's locks. It even held on it's own. That would be lifting strength though, right?
Lemire's 2016 run implies Moon Knight's detached solo stuff may not be fully factual. Again that's moreso my personal opinion and not so much relevant to indexing ig
I see, IMO it should still be added since fighting ghosts and supernatural beings is Moon Knight's norm.
I see, I'm understanding a bit more now. Thanks.
Essentially: Show me the scan where Khonshu states that he interacts with Moon Knight's power level off-screen and not on very specific instances (I'd not like listing a series of one-off amps on the file, that's moreso Khonshu's ability than Moon Knight's)
Moon Knight (2006) Issue 6, Khonshu himself tells how generous he was when Marc was obediant. He'd later on keep teasing Marc of how powerful he was when faithful on both this run and the sequel Vengeance of Moon Knight. Also, with Age of Khonshu altering Khonshu's... whole existence? It's still accurate to say that they're the same being?
Just woke up. Yeah, I agree with @Confluctor and @The_Impress
You agree with Portal Creation and the idea of him having up to 5-B with weaponry? Any opinion with Intangibility/Immaterial negation?

Just trying to be more informative.
It's just confusing tho :v
Forget to reply to this, but essentially I was aiming at not showing his destructive level there but durability level on that example. Should that be considered 8-C durability, no? Or it should've been like the entire building falling on top of him? Closest thing do that would be that time Moon Knight upgraded his suit with Carbonadium and held an collapsing building with the suit's locks. It even held on it's own. That would be lifting strength though, right?
It's for example, tanking an explosion that significantly destroys a building, based upon the joule value

For reference Spider-Man tier is High 8-C for withstanding an entire skyscraper falling onto him and tanking small-scale nuclear bombs, as well as being able to turn tanks into tiny pieces by a single attack.

So nah, surviving falling off buildings is low-end 9-B, check Attack Potency page for more information.
I see, IMO it should still be added since fighting ghosts and supernatural beings is Moon Knight's norm.
Eh, sure maybe as Optional Equipment
Moon Knight (2006) Issue 6, Khonshu himself tells how generous he was when Marc was obediant. He'd later on keep teasing Marc of how powerful he was when faithful on both this run and the sequel Vengeance of Moon Knight. Also, with Age of Khonshu altering Khonshu's... whole existence? It's still accurate to say that they're the same being?
Nah I find this notion disagreeable, Khonshu is interlinked with Marc but isn't him, he's still an entirely independent entity who isn't symbiotic. Khonshu there is being abit more figurative

Eh, sure maybe as Optional Equipment
I can agree with that, sure.
It's for example, tanking an explosion that significantly destroys a building, based upon the joule value

For reference Spider-Man tier is High 8-C for withstanding an entire skyscraper falling onto him and tanking small-scale nuclear bombs, as well as being able to turn tanks into tiny pieces by a single attack.

So nah, surviving falling off buildings is low-end 9-B, check Attack Potency page for more information.
Understood, thanks for explaining.

So it's agreed that with this thread, Moon Knight's profile can be changed with: Portal Creation, Intangibility/Immaterial negation (as optional equipment) and Moon Knight's tier should be: 9-B up to 5-B with weaponry? Also, I'd like to fix that "Angewing" typo to "Angel Wing", it's a typo regarding Moon Knight's glider.

To clarify, MK using Bone Armor in this instance seems to be more Non Physical Interaction tbh. He's not turning off the ghost's Intangibility, he's just able to hit them now with the armor.

I am very glad that Confluctor and Impress seem to have returned to try to get our Marvel and DC Comics scaling to turn more sensible again. Welcome back. 🙂🙏

To clarify, MK using Bone Armor in this instance seems to be more Non Physical Interaction tbh. He's not turning off the ghost's Intangibility, he's just able to hit them now with the armor.
I went with intangibility because the Immaterial examples, Non Physical Interaction seems to branch to more fields than the suit is capable of imo.
I am very glad that Confluctor and Impress seem to have returned to try to get our Marvel and DC Comics scaling to turn more sensible again. Welcome back. 🙂🙏
Hello Antvasima! I've made a blog profile with the CRT's agreed changes. Would you be able to judge or contact others that can, please?

I agree with this
Tier: 9-B, up to 5-B with weaponry/technology (hypersonic devices, equipment already counted on his profile)
Name: I'll just add Mister Knight to the many names.
Base Abilities: Portal Creation (After praying to Khonshu, Marc was granted permission to walk through the tomb of the previous Moon Knights, after walking through, he arrived at his desired location) Moon Knight Vol 9 11
Attack potency: Up to Planet level with weaponry (His crescent darts are capable of harming Grey Hulk. His hypersonic devices are capable of harming Hulk) Hulk Vol 2 7 & Hulk Vol 2 8
Optional Equipment: Non-Physical Interaction via Bone Armor and Summoning via drones.

That's the agreed result of this thread.

Changes can be seen here on my blog.

Agree: Excel616, MarvelFanatic119

Last edited:
For the record, Tier 5 -B is a stupid rating for that group of characters which shouldn't even be tier 6 when we were looking feats for them, frankly. But that's for a good samaritan to bother fixing rather than me.

Tier: 9-B, up to 5-B with weaponry/technology (hypersonic devices, equipment already counted on his profile)
Base Abilities: Portal Creation (After praying to Khonshu, Marc was granted permission to walk through the tomb of the previous Moon Knights, after walking through, he arrived at his desired location) Moon Knight Vol 9 11
Attack potency: Up to Planet level with weaponry (His crescent darts are capable of harming Grey Hulk. His hypersonic devices are capable of harming Hulk) Hulk Vol 2 7 & Hulk Vol 2 8
Optional Equipment: Intangibility/Immaterial negation via Bone Armor and Summoning via drones.

I agree with this

Optional Equipment: Intangibility/Immaterial negation via Bone Armor and Summoning via drones.

Still believe it should be Non Physical Interaction and not Negation of Intangibility, as touching something like spirits and ghosts falls under it.

The rest is fine.

For the record, Tier 5 -B is a stupid rating for that group of characters which shouldn't even be tier 6 when we were looking feats for them, frankly. But that's for a good samaritan to bother fixing rather than me.
Well, your and @Confluctor 's help would still be appreciated for cleaning up our current Marvel mess. I can obviously help you out and summon further members to help if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back