• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingEzran

He/Him
I'm going to try and make this short. Let's not downplay Moon Knight. His lifting strength on his page was put down as "At least Class 1", which is likely due to his scaling to the other 9-A characters of Marvel Comics and the fact that he himself has broken people's bones. However, I think this should at least be Class 5. Let's talk about probably the most important piece of evidence, guidebooks. "The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Volume 1" has a section on the character of Moon Knight, that states that he can carry 2 tons at full power, which would be a Class 5 feat. In terms of things he's actually been shown to do, he's actually lifted a steel door, which I personally calculated would be a Class 10 feat given the measurements of the door. Now considering he was previously Class 1, a Class 10 feat might be too big of a jump or considered too much of an outlier to shoot him straight into Class 10. Although, worst case scenario, it does give some reasonable justification for him being higher than Class 1. He's even partially supported buildings on multiple occasions. Here, it was through the help of a more advanced suit, and here, he just does it, while temporary, it still says something considering it was a situation that even a higher-class hero like Spider-Man wasn't sure that he could handle. Once again, I'm not asking for a Class M Moon Knight or anything like that, but these feats are fairly consistent and definitely fall out of the range of Class 1. I would stick with an "At least Class 5" because as said before, that's technically his guidebook-given rating.

Tbh I don't see any issue with him going from Class 1 to 10 if the door feat is legit and nothing contradicts it.

Just finished.

Edit: If this gets accepted, we'll probably need to split up the workload to apply this to the 9-A characters of Marvel. Considering all of them kind of scale similarly and to one another, I wouldn't be surprised if this affected all of them.

Last edited:
I'm asking about it because of how they scale to one another. For example, Moon Knight scales to Daredevil. Now you look at people who scale to Daredevil, and we're looking at a bunch of the 9-As. Elektra, Punisher, Deadpool, Bullseye, Black Widow, Hawkeye, etc. They kind of all scale with each other is what I'm saying. But I'm not knowledgeable enough on Marvel to know how many characters should actually be affected by this.

We should just stick to scaling them to one another. LS scaling is already kinda weird for marvel as it is

So pretty much just the people that Moon Knight scales to, and not the people that scale to the scaled to people? (That was a weird sentence)

I meant to say we should just let those people scale to their own feats rather than creating this whole scaling chain with MK.

i need to stop typing too fast

Alright then. That sounds fair. Unless there's something else we need to discuss, then you can go ahead and close this if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back