• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monument Mythos CRT: The Sequel

I am fine with both changes.

Also, another proposed change: The Last Son, Nixon and The Queen should also have Type 2 Acausality and Resistance to Fate Manipulation, since they are all from the Deanverse / Parts of the same being.

Nixonpilled.
Fine with the Horned Serpent stuff. Disagree with removing Chase's LS, I'm pretty sure there was a staff discussion thread or CRT about finally giving characters free LS because of their size.
Also, another proposed change: The Last Son, Nixon and The Queen should also have Type 2 Acausality and Resistance to Fate Manipulation, since they are all from the Deanverse / Parts of the same being.
Yea this is also fine.

What is your opinion on calculating the size of the House and the Crescent King, specifically to derive AP from the later? The Crescent King doesn't really exist since he's only in your head, but it would seen that both He and the Houses actually have physical presences once sufficiently empowered (e.g The Crescent King sent the Wood Chips back with blasts, The Houses ambushed the Bushes)

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation to The Last Son because of that one shot of him standing next to a 35,000 Volt fence

What is your opinion on calculating the size of the House and the Crescent King, specifically to derive AP from the later? The Crescent King doesn't really exist since he's only in your head, but it would seen that both He and the Houses actually have physical presences once sufficiently empowered (e.g The Crescent King sent the Wood Chips back with blasts, The Houses ambushed the Bushes)
Neutral on that, we dont really have an exact speed for em.

a KE calc for Chase would also be nice, if thats possible.

A Unknown I feel is best for now, especially considering we dont exactly see em to much, and 'AP via sheer size' isn't exactly reliable most of the time.

I just realized that the Lunarians eventually erased ALL languages. The Queen says that the effects of their magic would remain as long as The Knight stayed on Earth, and after The Knight unleashes the Alcatraz Checkmate the narration says that "Human Languages are restored after 9 months"

This seems fine to me. We should note that the effect of the Great Division itself ought to be Low 2-C, also, since it apparently left the Deanverse in a state of such disrepair that the course in history of entities originating from it (Like the Knight) was erased, and so they became non-deterministic beings with true free will.

The Cornerfolk should get that too, since they're also survivors of the Great Division.

I don't think The Crescent King's "blasts" necessarily indicate he has an actual physical form at some point, given that even in his abstracted, uncontained state, he can influence reality in some way (See: Tillion's testimony). The Houses ambushing the Bushes was something that didn't actually happen, too, I thought? Even in the context of HITO proper.

Back