• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse King Ghidorah VS Heisei Godzilla

Both are in-character. Both are 7-B

Base (Heisei I) Godzilla is used in this fight.

Arena in Round 1: Antarctica

Arena in Round 2: Hokkaido

Hard yo tell but Ghidorah was basically immune to Legendary Godzilla's atomic breath. His Regenerationn was quite high and attcks being able to disintegrate builidings and humans to a combine attacks of the three heads totally incinerating Mothra. I don't think Heisei can beat it.

Heisei packs more of a punch pound-for-pound than Legendary since he can fire in rapid succession. Plus amped Legendary easily overpoered Ghidorah with a clean shot (though Ghidorah was durable enough to withstand the exposure) not to mention Heisei's regen is just as good as Ghidorah's and he has the Nuclear Pulse

I honestly think Heisei Godzilla would win this fight, He spams strong atomic breaths which would be a problem to Ghidorah, If Ghidorah try to get near in any way, Then Heisei will just nuclear pulse him, Heisei counter Ghidorah here and will probably win if he get to use the Red Spiral Ray.

Final Godzilla E said:
I honestly think Heisei Godzilla would win this fight, He spams strong atomic breaths which would be a problem to Ghidorah, If Ghidorah try to get near in any way, Then Heisei will just nuclear pulse him, Heisei counter Ghidorah here and will probably win if he get to use the Red Spiral Ray.
Godzilla from that era would need to be SEVERELY nerfed to fight Ghidorah, who peaks at multi-continental if you're VERY generous to him.

Meanwhile Heisei 2 has a physical feat on that level so he could literally punch Ghidorah to pieces.

Godzilla's gonna have a hard time getting past KG's regen, and KG is certainly his superior in melee. However, I think Godzilla has the durability and regen to keep on trucking, and if KG tries his absorption on him, Godzilla could repel him with his Nuclear Pulse. I think KG might win in a battle of attrition, though, with his superior regen.

Honestly, I have to go with Ghidorah on this one. King Ghidorah has a higher Regenerationn, tanked Godzilla's atomic breath and only being pushed back, and he finally died with the Godzilla-Mothra fire powerup.

Yeah. Commander is right. It took three full flast from burning Godzilla with Mothra amp to beat Ghidorah especially considering Godzilla was really close to Ghidorah to fully affect him. He regrew an entire head in a matter of seconds. Along with weather manipulation and gravity beam Ghidorah should win.

So, can't get into old account but just bringing in more factoids.

Ghidorah does have better regen, however he lacks the means to kill Godzilla, who's shown the ability to fight stronger opponents for long spans of time even they literally counter every trick he has. Heisei probably wins the battle of attrition since he'll just keep healing, absorbing energy and hurting Ghidorah. Granted Ghidorah works the same way, but he wasn't as aggressive with his beam attacks as Heisei is.

HEISEI GODZILLA OWNS! he has already tanked gravity beams before from the other ghidorah and it didn't seem to bother him much, so MV Ghidorah is going to struggle with him big time. Heisei Godzilla's atomic ray's laser-blast-like effect is 10 times more lethal than legendary's. the temperature of heisei Godzilla's standard atomic breath in the Heisei series is 500,000 degrees Celsius while his spiral version has a temperature of 1.2 MILLION degrees Celsius. That's like shooting 90 to 217 suns at a time in 1 second. I highly doubt this ghidorah's regen can handle a blast of that magnitude. Godzilla can blast him till he's vaporized or use his strength and slam him up and down like he did the other ghidorah. last but not least PULSE. try a ATOMIC RAY AND PULSE COMBO and Ghidorah is SCREWED. But all in all I think Heisei's atomic ray alone will do it's work since there isn't any evidence that Monsterverse ghidorah can handle getting blasted to bits with the destructive power of 308 suns.

Kiryu2012 said:
Godzilla's gonna have a hard time getting past KG's regen, and KG is certainly his superior in melee. However, I think Godzilla has the durability and regen to keep on trucking, and if KG tries his absorption on him, Godzilla could repel him with his Nuclear Pulse. I think KG might win in a battle of attrition, though, with his superior regen.
nope, cause unlike legendary, heisei Godzilla will slam him around the same way he did the other ghidorah and the heavy metallic mechagodzilla with his super strength. also heisei has better Regenerationn because destoroyah tried to use his horn as an energy sword to slice godzilla and it didn't do JACK SQAUT except seemed to phase through him as if he was a ghost, possibly meaning he regenerated at lightspeed(it is said the more radiation he comsumes or absorbs, the more his regeration and power is enhanced to insane levels). ghidorah ain't beating this godzilla especially since he's taken a crapload of other powerful attacks and is even somehow immune to futuristic weaponry(and I don't just mean maser cannon). also heisei godzilla was already immune to gravity beams so this ghidorah also isn't scratching him, period. heisei godzilla also tanked destoroyah's micro oxygen beam and space Godzilla's corona beam which is 5 times more powerful than gravity beam and although it hurt he recovered nonetheless and then he continued to kick ass. heisei is also smarter as he displays his intelligence understanding how to stop energy from flowing to spacegodzilla by destroying the Fukuoka Tower, which was the source of SpaceGodzilla's power, in Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla. heisei Godzilla also has a capacity to emit various forms of energy. he is able to weaponize his own nuclear power in the form of his atomic breath or nuclear pulse, and in Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, heisei Godzilla emits energy through his punches to overload SpaceGodzilla with power and cause him to explode. with all this at heisei Godzilla's disposal, MV Ghidorah would instantly struggle with him and then die shortly afterwards. so BYE BYE Ghidorah…
HEISEI GODZILLA WINS!

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
So, can't get into old account but just bringing in more factoids.

Ghidorah does have better regen, however he lacks the means to kill Godzilla, who's shown the ability to fight stronger opponents for long spans of time even they literally counter every trick he has. Heisei probably wins the battle of attrition since he'll just keep healing, absorbing energy and hurting Ghidorah. Granted Ghidorah works the same way, but he wasn't as aggressive with his beam attacks as Heisei is.
Actually heisei has better regen cause he can regenerate instantly like he did from destoroyah's energy sword horn(it seemed to phased through him like he was a ghost). that is Regenerationn at light speed. ghidorah can gravity beam all he wants. heisei godzilla is gonna blast and kick his ass.

Back