• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster vs Croc (2-0-0)

Basically close quarter combat but also can fly for evasive action or to better survey the area. Teleportation against evasive action if necessary. Also he has these Jump rings which helps him get further and reach higher places and then the Clockwork Gobbo which basically increases his range

Ah, if he focuses mainly on close quarters combat then Chelshia is probably going to mess with him in a mix of her punching skills and her saucy shot. Getting close would probably be the death of him as he's not going to get away anytime soon after he gets in close. Teleportation might help him get away but even then it wouldn't help him too much I don't think.

Chelshia is generally more skilled and holds an AP advantage, which is pretty important, as well as versatility.

I wouldn't say more skilled, I'd say evenly skilled due to Croc's games worth of fighting experience and the foes he's thought. Plus flight nullifies the saucy shot to an extent. But Chelshia probably does take it with the AP advantage yeah

How does flight nullify it? If anything she can shoot him out of the air. She can jump and charge at the same time.

Well I mean Croc can either fly out of the way or teleport mid fight. So it kinda does maybe limit its effectiveness yeah

Back at it again with the obscure ass characters.

Chelshia for the reasons above.

Back