• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Hunter Apex Monsters Upgrade.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So a few days ago I found a feat that had never been Calc'd before, so I asked for it to be Calc'd and this is the result. The Mid-End is currently accepted, so that means all those who scale to this would be Large Building Level+.

All of the Apex Tier Monsters would scale to this, those being Lagiacrus, Rathalos, Diablos, etc. We'll narrow it down more as the Thread goes along because there's a fuckton of Monster Profiles on here. The Hunter would scale to this as well since they directly kill the Monsters that scale to this, Lagiacrus included.

Last edited:
Monster's that also scale to this off the top of my head are:

Obvious;
*Monoblos
*Gravios
*Yian-Garuga
*Tigrex
*Nargacuga
*Barioth
*Zinogre
*Duramboros
*Uragaan
*Brachydios
*Agnaktor
*Seregios
*Seltas Queen
*Glavenus
*Mizutsune
*Astalos
*Gammoth
*Anjanath
*Odogaron
*Legiana
*Goss Harag
*Rakna-Kadaki
*Almudron
*All apex tier subspecies (As well comparable Monsters like the EX large monsters from Stories).

Crossovers;
*Leshen.

Debatable;
*Rathian (Often depicted to be comparable to Rathalos and can best Anjanath herself)
*Lavasioth (Often depicted as the strongest fish wyvern and competes with Uragaan for territory)
*Blangonga (Often depicted as the strongest ape-based fanged beast behind the Elder Dragon tier Rajang)
*Najarala (Via sheer size also it's subspecies can actually survive the frenzy virus and become apex'ed monster).

As for the MMOs I'm couldn't tell ya tbh since I haven't played them and thus I'm not too familiar with the lore or scaling in those games.

That's my take so far.

Last edited:
Monster's that also scale to this off the top of my head are:

Obvious;
*Monoblos
*Gravios
*Yian-Garuga
*Tigrex
*Nargacuga
*Barioth
*Zinogre
*Duramboros
*Uragaan
*Brachydios
*Agnaktor
*Seregios
*Seltas Queen
*Glavenus
*Mizutsune
*Astalos
*Gammoth
*Anjanath
*Odogaron
*Legiana
*Goss Harag
*Rakna-Kadaki
*Almudron
*All apex tier subspecies (As well comparable Monsters like the EX large monsters from Stories).

Crossovers;
*Leshen.

Debatable;
*Rathian (Often depicted to be comparable to Rathalos and can best Anjanath herself)
*Lavasioth (Often depicted as the strongest fish wyvern and competes with Uragaan for territory)
*Blangonga (Often depicted as the strongest ape-based fanged beast behind the Elder Dragon tier Rajang)
*Najarala (Via sheer size also it's subspecies can actually survive the frenzy virus and become apex'ed monster).

As for the MMOs I'm couldn't tell ya tbh since I haven't played them and thus I'm not too familiar with the lore or scaling in those games.

That's my take so far.
Apex Tier Subspecies would include Fulgar Anjanath, right? It's definitely way stronger than a normal Anjanath with what it displays in it's Turf Wars. I know it shares it's animations with the normal Anjanath but it makes way more sense for the Fulgar Anjanath to scale to those since the Subspecies are usually stronger than the normal ones.

Apex Tier Subspecies would include Fulgar Anjanath, right? It's definitely way stronger than a normal Anjanath with what it displays in it's Turf Wars. I know it shares it's animations with the normal Anjanath but it makes way more sense for the Fulgar Anjanath to scale to those since the Subspecies are usually stronger than the normal ones.
Yeah Fulgar is included among the apex tier subspecies. Rise pretty much upgraded base Anjanath to apex tier with it being able to stalemate the likes of Tigrex and Zinogre (Only losing to the Raths thanks to their air superiority). Rise also makes the point that comparable monster's can outright beat or kill others if they have the terrain advantage, E.g: Diablos beat Anjanath in a cutscene thanks to having the environmental advantage in the desert to utilise it deadly burrowing skills.

I think that might be enough tbh since this CRT isn't changing tiers or granting new P&A, it's just an increase to AP/Durability/SS within the same tier.

The only issue is which monsters also get the buffs from the MMO games since (like I mentioned above) I'm not too familiar with them.

I think that might be enough tbh since this CRT isn't changing tiers or granting new P&A, it's just an increase to AP/Durability/SS within the same tier.

The only issue is which monsters also get the buffs from the MMO games since (like I mentioned above) I'm not too familiar with them.
I didn't even know Monster Hunter had any MMO Games.

Monster Hunter Frontier (Japanese exclusive MH MMO), Monster Hunter Online (Chinese exclusive MH MMO) and Monster Hunter Explore (Japanese exclusive mobile gacha).

All of those games have MH profiles on this wiki iirc.
I don't know shit about them so I can't help there.

I've fixed a few of them so far, including Rathalos and Lagiacrus themselves. How many have you gotten?

I think they're all done tbh, with all the times I got the edit conflict message (Are you're sure you needed my help? lol!).

The profiles I successfully edited and linked to this CRT:

*Yian-Garuga
*Nargacuga
*Glavenus
*Blangonga
*Leshen

The rest I assume you did yourself, what remains are the monsters without profiles (Zinogre) and MMO monsters.

Back