• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Hunter Apex Monsters Upgrade.

I think they're all done tbh, with all the times I got the edit conflict message (Are you're sure you needed my help? lol!).

The profiles I successfully edited and linked to this CRT:

*Yian-Garuga
*Nargacuga
*Glavenus
*Blangonga
*Leshen

The rest I assume you did yourself, what remains are the monsters without profiles (Zinogre) and MMO monsters.
I hate how Zinogre doesn't have a Profile, it's basically Manectric from Pokemon but actually cool and not lame.

Also, I've never edited that many Profiles in one sitting before. Wasn't sure how long it'd take.

I'm surprised that Zinogre of all Monsters doesn't have a Profile but ******* Gargwa does.
Yeah seeing that slays me every time, I might do a MH CRT to add a bunch of missing P&A in the future (@JoshSSJGod gave me the idea and it's been in the back of my mind since, hopefully if he becomes more active again I could ask for his help and yours too naturally).

Anyway this CRT has been applied, you should probably ask a mod to close it until then keep up the great work fellow hunter.

Back