• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alternate Title: Learn with your inner child feat the Warmonger Cyborg

Well, finally i got a perfect opponent for Monsoon of the sussy imposto#slapped, however i'm still unsure if this will work but we'll see the outcome of this fight
and in other note, this going to be one if three KN8 matches that i was planning with Kikoru and Mina as the next one i'm going to use

Anyway nothing much to say so lets get to the fight!!

EDIT: So sadly Monsoon with IR and higher reaction speed make the fight a mismatch, however i still have a stock for replacing the memes
Now here we are, going with the warmonger with his weird sense for the child, and this time i'm sure this fight will be more fairer for Kafka and insane due of Sundowner having a mental breakdown

Summary would be added later

• AMWBK Arc Kafka is used
  • Energy Emmersion are unrestricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in front of Tokyo Tower, storm time
  • images
  • Starting range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Human-Kaiju who want to chase his dream: 0
  • The Warmonger Cyborg with an weird sense with GACHA CHILD: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
images

Last edited:
Prior knowledge will make Kafka wary of his opponent’s weapon and Energy Emission give an option for Kafka to punch through Sundowner’s shield and severely harm him since I doubt the explosion from the shield would be enough to stop a punch several tiers higher and Kafka got impressive pain tolerance

Okay i think i'll allowing the energy emmersion since his durability remain same in this key
But if this still ended stomp then i don't mind

so kafka can one-shot, the thing is he needs to give a close attack, or charge a super big one, because sundowner can probably dodge unless he thinks his shields can withstand the energy emission🤔

so kafka can one-shot, the thing is he needs to give a close attack, or charge a super big one, because sundowner can probably dodge unless he thinks his shields can withstand the energy emission🤔
The woman deflectors should be able to stand up to it, i mean, he says it himself “I’M ****** INVINCIBLE”

Back