• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monsoon Vs Darth Vader

Arcker123

He/Him
This can probably be fair

Second key Darth Vader used here

Both High 7-C

Speed =

SBA otherwise

Takes place in front of world marshals HQ

See the source image
See the source image

The memes jack:

I find your lack of faith disturbing:

Incon:

Last edited:
I think M e m e soon can kill Vader via High Frequency Blades, but I don’t know if Vader has any counter to that. I’ll have to double check.

Probably? Anyways Monsoon is <<<<<<< Raiden's fodder suit that tanked plasma so Vader's Light Saber may as well be a flash light for this fight. Anyways if I remember correctly Vader has like a 2.3x AP advantage since he upscales 271 Kilotons and Monsoon scales to 121 kilotons from a casual Armstrong, and is an immortal type 2, and looks to have te stamina advantage

So, uh, aren't Vader's limbs and suit made of metal?

Granted, Monsoon didn't really use it to fight Raiden and Vader can TK him back just as easily, so....

im leaning towards stomp due to Vader's lack of resistances and in-character, you should probably change it to Senator Armstrong

Back