• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starting distance 100 meters both in the strongest key

Speed equalize win by anymeans

Rimuru:

Xenogoku:

Incon:

Rimuru is still undergoing updates, I think it's better to wait for them to finish and then do the battle

we slime fans are afraid of Xeno Goku and that's why I think it's better to have the battle only after all updates

Actually, our slime can defeat Xeno Goku, but why we lost in the past, I don't know.
Rimuru has a Suspended World, this is obviously easy for our Slime to beat easy Xeno Goku. To move in Suspended World the character must have a high level causality system, from this option the Slimes have the Always On Demon Lord Haki (Death, Fear, Mind, Madness, Soul, Decons, Existence Removal with Negation of Resistance) actually this is easy.

Actually, our slime can defeat Xeno Goku, but why we lost in the past, I don't know.
Rimuru has a Suspended World, this is obviously easy for our Slime to beat easy Xeno Goku. To move in Suspended World the character must have a high level causality system, from this option the Slimes have the Always On Demon Lord Haki (Death, Fear, Mind, Madness, Soul, Decons, Existence Removal with Negation of Resistance) actually this is easy.
Iirc in the previous thread.

Xeno goku with keysword would just negate the said hax of Demon Lord Haki and even abilities such as primitive magic.

Left the thread after i saw that statement.

yes, Keysword has 4D powernull layered, which negates almost all of Rimuru's shit, I don't want to risk a battle without the profile being completely up to date

Thoughts on how rimuru would bypass it with his new updates now and currently in need of staff approval ones

Thoughts on how rimuru would bypass it with his new updates now and currently in need of staff approval ones
there's only one CRT that hasn't been accepted yet (a staff member is missing), the others have already been accepted and applied to the profile, but we will still make more CRTs update, so this match should not be done now

there's only one CRT that hasn't been accepted yet (a staff member is missing), the others have already been accepted and applied to the profile, but we will still make more CRTs update, so this match should not be done now
I Agree with your opinion

Back