• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yung - incorrect. Haoshoku Haki works effectively against people with lesser willpower than the user, and besides, the shadow clones have drastically lower durability than Naruto himself unless he makes a few and infuses a lot of chakra within them. Also, Haoshoku applies a shockwave effect in combat. Doflamingo and Luffy blasted others away with it, and their initial clash shook the Flower Hill and began damaging the palace they stood on.

In terms of speed, Luffy's speed is unclear in any of his Gear 4th Modes. He blitzed people with pre-cog around the same speed as his Gear 2nd (Doflamingo, and later Katakuri, but the latter only happened initially because Katakuri was confused). Just know he can blitz people who are ~Mach 950~1k even when they have pre-cog. That doesn't place him anywhere specifically but i doubt anyone in the lower half of the MHS+ range would outspeed him. IIRC, Naruto is only Mach 1.28k scaling to Deva Pain (which literally everyone in the verse is scaling to). Luffy is not at a disadvantage in speed, in fact, he might be much faster >->.

Naruto being baseline 6-B durability doesn't make this a stomp. Luffy's standard Gear 4th (all forms) are around 5.17TT each for Attack Potency. That's easily enough to deal damage to someone <<<3x higher durability (Naruto isn't even 1.6x higher in that regard, and his AP is also pretty low compared to Luffy's Dura when ignoring resistance to blunt force). On top of that, Luffy's KKG, KC, and TM:FV are drastically higher in AP considering that they casually one-shot several Low 6-B+ characters (excluding KC since the fight between Katakuri and Luffy is still inconclusive).

Now to talk about Luffy's Kenbunshoku Haki. This basically allows him to sense the intentions, emotions, and presence of his opponents with near-basic application. He doesn't even need to see the future to read Naruto's movements. But now Luffy can see further into the future than most Kenbunshoku Haki users, up to several seconds with intense focus. Naruto, NOT having a speed advantage against G4, would begin having difficulties.

Busoshoku Haki I wont bother discussing as the Stats amp doesn't count for Luffy's G4 since he's constantly using it and it already factors into his AP/Dura. Its other functions wont really factor in since Naruto doesn't have Elemental Intang.

Luffy's Bound Man drastically increases his resistance to any physical strike due to the harmonization of haki between his elasticity, allowing him to bolster his density while also remaining rubbery in order to negate insufficient blunt trauma and also allow him to block out slashing/piercing attacks as seen against Doflamingo, who was even using Haki to counter Luffy's Rubber defense.

Luffy's Tank Man in general hasn't been shown (Full Version has, but it is situational), but it is clearly a form that bolsters his defenses even further. I wont discuss further, but it is a factor.

Snake-Man is the fastest of all of these forms, even faster than Bound Man as he was capable of blitzing Katakuri during the initial exchange despite the latter having his higher level of pre-cog. Katakuri was capable of matching Bound Man the moment he calmed down, to put that into perspective. Snake-Man also utilizes homing attacks via Python, which allows Luffy's punches to chase after the opponent until it hits them, gaining speed the more it stretches and misses.

Luffy wins via pre-cog, potential speed advantage, homing attacks via Snake-man, resistance to physical trauma being bolstered in Gear 4th forms, stamina and endurance (try to argue against me in this regard), and I think that's all the ones that currently matter.

All Naruto has is his (wanked) 'dura negating' FRS and some regen. <_<

Naruto clones dont have drastically lower durability than him they are slightly weaker

they just cant survive taking damage

Anyway luffy has no way around clone spam FRS thats obvious

@Shrek - because Naruto has spammed FRS in this mode before in character and can keep that up before running out of Chakra in literally no time at all and without Luffy dodging them <_<... okay?

Running out of Chakra..no lol. Considering how long these characters fought I cant really agree with you there.

@Cin

My point in saying what I said wasn't that haki can only effect massively weaker opponents at all (As in, I'm not saying it can't effect the land around them)

My point was that king's haki has always been portrayed as not really working against opponents of similar strength(As far as knocking them out). And since Naruto's clones aren't weaker than him and only really possess less chakra (they also disperse after a good hit, but king's haki has always been shown to be largely ineffective against opponents anywhere near the user's level of strength), king's haki isn't a quantifiable way of destroying shadow clones.

Luffy is superior to Ace who fought for 5 day's straight while at twice the disadvantage against Jinbe. I think it's safe to say Naruto is gonna be winded and run out of chakra before Luffy gets over exhausted. There's definitely a stamina / endurance gap here.

@Yung uhhh no. Haoshoku Haki can emit an explosive aura, if it hits those clones they're getting taken care of.

@Shadow - So you're saying that he would be capable of spamming his strongest attacks non-stop and wouldn't run out of chakra without ever displaying the ability to do so inthe first place? That's NLF.

obviously he will eventually run out, but "his going to run out in no time" implying that a few FRS is going to make him run out of Chakra

Just want to point out that Armorment Haki should be in part comparable to Chakra in that:

• Armor Haki is Spiritual
  • Chakra is inpart Spiritual

that's why chakra is pretty much the best type of energy power out there. it can legit do anything- like name something it cant do. I dare u lol

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
that's why chakra is pretty much the best type of energy power out there. it can legit do anything- like name something it cant do. I dare u lol
Muffin button.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Destroy the fabric of reality OvO
Negative. Toneri was managing cracks in reality for years that are implied to be happening due to The Otsutsuki chakra shenanigans, LMAO!!

I'm tending to Naruto here, even if just slightly. Rasenshuriken plays a lot with Luffys weaknesses, especially since he cannot cover his entire body in Buso and has a 10 Minute timelimit on Gear 4. The Mirrorworld also is not exactly the biggest place. Not that much place to dodge around in. Considering the titanic AoE of Rasenshuriken and Bijuudama, I do not know of he can even dodge in there, even with Kenbunshoku Haki.

Then the entire Ratnest with Wind Style. Its basically just cutting, which is Luffys Weakness.

Naruto also has shown to be able to spam Rasengan in the Hundreds from a Shadow Clones. He should have excessively more chakra at his disposal in this form. I'd say that also means he can make a lot of Rasenshuriken if he really needs to. And Shadow in and on itself will make it even harder.

So, I'd say Naruto 6/4 here. Luffy will just get more damaged through the fight while Naruto will constantly heal his smaller injuries and the effects of Luffys attacks and his Transformation is so huge that it will be impossible for Luffy do dodge in such a small space.

And where the heck does this "Haoshoku makes physical" damage come from? Luffy has never displayed that alone, only when clashing with other Haoshoku users.

Also, Toads. They have waterstyle. Not good for someone with a critical weakness to Water.

About to go to bed so I'll make this quick.

While Luffy's body isn't entirely coated in Busoshoku Haki, a damn good majority of it is. Pseudo flight + Kenbunshoku + A speed advantage whilst in Gear Fourth would certainly allow Luffy to dodge and avoid the RS. Luffy is more prone to cutting attacks but that weakness is covered for the most part in Gear Fourth via Busoshoku Haki. Also we tend to get rid of Time limits here of modes for the most part. Also I'm pretty sure Naruto is also on a time limit here.

Errr not sure about that. From what I'm reading it isn't in character for Naruto to actually spam the clones + RS stuff. But even then they'd get taken care of via Haoshoku shockwaves.

Haoshoku Haki still creates Shockwaves / explosive Aura without it flashing with another Blast of Haoshoku. I can have Cin explain this part to you.

Toads aren't doing much here. Especially considering how Luffy in Gear Fourth would be faster than them, has Kenbunshoku and flight to his aid. Plus Luffy would need toto be up to his knees in water before it actually weakens him.

@Knight I do not even know if he HAS a speed advantage. naruto was Mach 1200+ and that was 2 Powerups ago. Where before the Raikage was able to Blitz people on his Level, now he can suddenly blitz the guy himself. Meanwhile Luffy is at around Mach 1000 I think.

Naruto has shown to be spamming Clones and Rasengan if he thinks it will help, like against Madara. Saying that he wont do the same with Rasenshuriken if it is one of his only ways of winning would be really dumb of him, especially when he 100% has the chakra for it. And even if most of his body is covered in Buso, , the other parts will be completely wrecked. Considering that parts of his head and stomach are free of Haki, I'd say that would be enough. The parts that will get hit will be unasable.

As for the Shockwave. I have reread every single part of the Manga with Haoshoku and there are exactly 3 iterations where it does anything resembling physical damage:

A: Shanks on Whitebeards Ship, B: Luffy vs Doffy and C: Luffy vs Katakuri. In any other case it is just a AoE Mindblast.

Naruto was blasting Zetsu's with dozens of Mini FRS and then using them spamming FRS during the battle against the Juubi. also, im more inclined to say Naruto is faster. Considering the MHS+ feat was done by a fatigued Naruto who is far slower than his Six Tail form who is inferior to his KCM form who is comparable to Ay who is inferior to Minato who along with the other kage got speedblitzed by Juubito. KCM Naruto during the latter part of the war was capable of keeping up with Juubito and his Bijuu form is faster than even his KCM.

Also, whats stopping Naruto from infusing chakra into his Kunai to cut Luffy or simply using chakra arms to pierce or scratch Luffy, something his Four tailed form could do.

Also about stamina, Ace fighting a single person for 5 days albeit at a disvantage isnt that impressive taking into consideration that Naruto fought in a war for 3 days, fighting thousands of enemies, splitting his chakra across the battlefield to aid many many shinobi across the battlefield, fighting enemies constantly on his level or superior, fighting Nagato,Itachi, shit ton of Jinchiuriki , then proceeding to fight the tailed beasts followed by Obito and then fighting both Madara and Obito, supplying thousands of Shinobi with chakra, summoning gamabunta and fighting dozens of Juubi spawns and fighting Juubito in a far inferior state (Pre Sage mode Enhanced Bijuu Mode)

and here's an extremely fatigued Naruto creating a FRS large enough to be seen from the entire battlefield, he throws the FRS across the battlefield.

Naruto base frs
Narutoz

Naruto-RSN
Naruto's light

So saying that Naruto is going to be running out of chakra from making a few FRS is absurd

Also, i see no reason why his Clones would get knocked out by Luffy's Haki,they are identical to him in everything besides chakra reserves and durability. less Chakra doesn't equal = less willpower, and him poofing away in one hit is a myth. by the time of the war his clones were fighting Edo kage and thousands of zetsu. his clones have even survived the force and aftershock of his Bijuu Dama's, and even then he can just hide a bunch of his clones underground for surprise attacks.

He can Summon toads to blast Luffy with water, oil or fire.

Restrain Luffy with dozens of chakra arms shove a mini Bijuu dama down his throat.

and while his snake form might be faster than his regular Gear fourth I'm willing to bet that Bijuu Mode gives Naruto a far higher boost in speed. as Naruto while in sage mode and fatigued was far faster than Luffy's gear fourth form. KCm is a form that ***** on his sage mode's speed and was roughly equal to his father's base form.. and his Bijuu form is far faster than Minato's base form.

also in the event of him "running out of chakra" he can simply send some clones to Mount Myōboku to gather nature energy and then give it to his clones, also while not in character Naruto could summon Ma or Pa to put Luffy under a Genjutsu.

So while all this is happening and Luffy is taking Damage, naruto will be taking less damage due to him having higher durability and a healing factor to boot.

also, his 6-B durability does make a difference, just look at Big Mom.. we all remember how much Damage Luffy was able to do to her in Gear fourth...

so ill be voting Naruto via higher durability, versatility, comparable stamina, likely faster, dura negating FRS and Healing.

I typed up a response before, but it didn't post for some reason, and most of them have been brought up already. >_> Anyhow, still going to post it. Note that I'm aware some points have been brought up, but I'm still going to copy paste.

Like I said before, Haoshoku Haki wouldn't do anything after the first use. Naruto's easily perceptive enough in battle to figure out how it works and develop / use counters for them. The thing about him pumping chakra into his clones has already beem mentioned, but I'm just going to mention again that Naruto can use shockwaves to counter Luffy's. Even if you want to argue that the shockwaves would blow the clones away, that wouldn't work the second time because the clones can huddle together and hold each other down like they did to endure Pain's Shinra Tensei, which should have pushed them back. If it blows them away the first time, there's no advantage or opening for Luffy there, as Naruto's strong enough to take him without clones. Also, Shadow mentioned some things about the clones that I've said in some threads, but people don't listen. Note: I'm talking about raw power and not other aspects.

I'm pretty sure there's no speed advantage for Luffy. He might blitz Mach 950 characters in Gear Second, but Naruto's above characters that blitz ~Mach 1200 and something characters, and he has been at ~Mach 1200 since base. And precognition doesn't matter much if your body can't react in time. Depending on how you see it, Luffy's Gears could give Naruto either a reprieve or advantage in some aspects. Gear Third makes Luffy swell up and become big, it'd hinder his speed and Naruto can use his smaller size to his advantage, even if he's in Bijuu Mode, because Kurama doesn't stop him from using his normal stuff. As far as I know (online forums, lol), Gear Fourth doesn't grant Luffy a major increase in normal speed, and even if he does, I just cannot see Luffy blitzing him or having a speed advantage. On top of that, Naruto has been noted to have better reactions than his movement speed since Part 1 (I think before the Sasuke Retrieval), and has fought with a speed disadvantage before. I think he can handle Luffy's speed just fine.

Rasenshuriken isn't "wanked" durability negation, I have rarely seen wank for it here, if at all. The description is that it cuts / disintegrates on a cellular level (both of which it has done), which would mean performing internal damage. If anyone interprets it as durability negation, even if limited, it's not wank at all, I think. Plus it has feats of harming much stronger characters. See: Sage Naruto's (City level+) Rasenshuriken harming 50% Kurama (Small Country level+) and BM Naruto's (Small Country level+) Rasenshuriken harming Second Form Juubi (Multi-Continent level), and those were normal sized Rasenshuriken. As far as I'm concerned, Luffy isn't tanking a standard Rasenshuriken without being significantly damaged. When we talk about Naruto expanding it, throwing several at once + expanding them, using stronger variants in numbers (Big Ball and Ultra Big Ball Rasenshuriken) + expanding them, well...

I don't think you can scale stamina per se. It's not like strength or speed that can be scaled. Except for verses like Naruto where chakra mostly = stamina. If there's no indication or statement that Luffy > Ace in stamina, it shouldn't be scaled, especially since Luffy's Gears have a time limit (not sure, will check later). From what I know, Luffy's best showing so far is fighting Mr. Cracker for 12-13 hours, and even then he was replenishing himself with Mr. Cracker's biscuits, so.

I'm going to give endurance in terms of damage soak to Luffy. The thing with Lucci was also cool, but I think Luffy would have died if Usopp didn't arrive, as that's where he got encouragement from + the thing with Robin.

However, Naruto's durability shouldn't be disregarded, as he normally takes attacks from people >>>>>>> him e.g Sage Naruto taking a swipe from Kurama's tails, KCM Naruto surviving the High 6-A Juubi's Tenpenchii (although he took damage and his cloak was dispersed, still super impressive), BM Naruto tanking the Juubi's Bijuudama laser even when he had almost run out of chakra etc. There are other examples, but these are enough. I'll give the edge to Naruto in durability for now.

About the thing with Naruto not spamming clones and Rasenshuriken, the Juubi was his main opponent, and they couldn't kill it. And even if Naruto doesn't start with it, he's not dumb in a fight as to keep on using one same tactic (i.e Big Ball Rasengan and such), he's going to adapt and bust out the big guns. Also, against the Juubi, he did use multiple Rasenshuriken when someone sent out multiple spikes at once. I'd imagine he'd start throwing out multiple attacks when he sees Luffy using things like Gatling and Fireworks to disperse his clones. Anyhow, what I'm saying is that it's incorrect to say Naruto wouldn't throw several attacks at once in this fight, because he will owing to Luffy's resistance to blunt force. In the first place, I can't believe people are saying Naruto wouldn't create clones and spam attacks - it's a major part of his style, and he still does it in forms that have better strength and chakra control. It was impossible against Momoshiki due to the nature of his power.

Also, keep in mind that Naruto doesn't necessarily need his clones to utilize several attacks at once. He formed a double Rasenshuriken with ease in both hands, and chakra arms for all intents and purposes, serve as extra limbs. They would mostly be useless in terms of doing direct damage, but they can still be used for creating attacks and pinning Luffy down and restraining him (unlikely to work), etc.

Hmm, yes. Luffy needs the precognition aspect of Kenbunshoku Haki. Naruto can do all the other things mentioned, except that he can only sense negative emotions. So yes, he'd be able to read Luffy's movements as well if we want to go with that.

As I said in another thread, shadow clones are not for crowd damage alone, as useful as that is. Naruto can essentially use them to gain a feel of Luffy's abilities, how much pain Luffy's attacks could cause upon direct impact (they do feel pain), and for better maneuverability. They can throw Naruto out of the way of Luffy's attacks which don't have a significant area of effect, and even then, they can still launch him upwards.

From what I can see, Bound Man and Tank Man give Luffy better durability, but how would it hold out against a barrage? As we all know, Luffy's not completely resistant to blunt force - his fight with Lucci proves this, as he was still getting damaged from physical attacks. For reference, Naruto's Rasengan Barrage damaged 50% Kurama when his Ultra Big Ball Rasengan couldn't leave a scratch. To see what I'm trying to say, compare their stats. I'd say a barrage would definitely damage Luffy pretty well.

Well, about Bijuu Mode, manifesting Kurama could give Naruto an advantage. It's essentially 2 vs 1, and unlike the situation with his clones, Kurama can't be dispersed. Chakra roars could also push Luffy back to give Naruto a reprieve in the chance that he gets overwhelmed.

Also, why people like to ignore Naruto's Regenerationn? Even if it's not high, it still allows him to regenerate from damage that would otherwise gradually wear him down. It surely is an advantage over Luffy, whose wounds which he accumulates over the course of battle will slowly but surely wear him down. No matter how you look at it, it's useful.

I already touched on the speed, but Snake Man seems pretty useful if the speed gradually increases, but I still think Naruto has a speed advantage, or will at least be capable of keeping up + I don't see the point about the "chasing after them until it hits them". Homing attacks don't necessarily have to hit the opponent, the latter can still counter the attacks with one or several of their own.

And if Naruto is having a hard time which I'm sure he will, he can still summon toads to help out. Mostly not the likes of Gamabunta, as I'm unsure if Starch Syrup would hold Luffy down if it connected, and trying to blindside him in Gamabunta's belly wouldn't work due to the various forms of sensing Luffy has, but others still mentioned possible uses for him and he could still summon the toads who utilize genjutsu. Technically, Naruto could probably boost the toads to the point that they could combat Luffy, given what his cloak did to Sasuke and the Konoha 11, but whatever. I'm not sure.

Voting for Naruto with high diff.

But just going to mention, there's a reason why I didn't touch upon Naruto's underground strategy and similar things. Luffy can sense emotions and has other stuff, so it wouldn't work.

welp going with naruto for burning's reason and damn that's a very nice one

Ok since I'm awake I'm gonna counter some of these points starting with Shadow.

• 1 : My dude resize those images they're taking up way too much space on this thread.

• 2: The Mach 940 was an extremely casual feat for Doffy reacting to that meteor flying in his face. Meanwhile while in Gear Fourth Bound Man was able to blitz the shit out of ( You'd need to be over 2 as fast as someone to actually blitz.), Snake-Man also blitzed the **** out of Katakuri who in turn is both a lot faster and stronger than Bound-Man even with his Kenbunshoku. Not only that but Snake-Man has attacks that'll actually track the targets and gain speed as it stretches. I think Luffy would have the speed advantage while in Gear Fourth here.

• 3: What's stopping Naruto from cutting Luffy without the RS? Idk higher durability than Naurto's AP while in Gear Fourth and his body being covered in a thick layer of Busoshoku Haki for the most part.

• 4: No No no that 5 day stamina feat is actually a lot more impressive than fighting a war for 3 day's. Again you ignore the fact that Ace fought for 5 day's straight, without rest, while at a battle field disadvantage ( Water.), While fighting a Water user, that also has Busoshoku Haki making his Logia intangibility useless. Also half the feats you listed off are actually AP and speed feats. Doesn't really help your case here. "Naruto fought Itachi!" Ok? That's nothing. Lemme guess Itachi is the strongest fictional character?.

• 5: Nobody claimed that the Emphatic part of Haoshoku Haki is gonna render the clones useless. The point was that the Shockwaves and overall AP of the Shockwaves would get rid of the clones. Also good luck trying to sneak attack a dude who has Kenbunshoku Haki.

• 6: Again, spitting Water on Luffy isn't gonna do much to him whenever he can literally dodge or just stay out of the way. And Luffy needs to be up to his knees in water before the weakness takes effect. Naruto isn't holding him down whenever he's literally physically stronger than Naruto. Naruto tries to restrain Luffy, Luffy breaks free easily and gains distance. I'm gonna skip your points whenever i read "While not in character." And you also act like Luffy is gonna stand there and wait for Naruto to collect energy.

• 7: Using Big Mom as a anti feat is a really stupid and silly thing to say. At this point it isn't 5 Teratons vs above Baseline 6-B. It's literally Luffy fighting a god tier of his verse. Not to mention they didn't really even fight.

• 8: Naruto doesn't have comparable stamina. There's a gap there.

@BBF

No we certainly do and can scale stamina feats to superior characters, while Gear Fourth has a time limit ( Which is irrelevant here since we remove them in threads.) I'm pretty sure Naruto is also on a time limit here. Luffy ran away from Cracker due to him being that much stronger than him and the fact that he couldn't break through his Biscuits, not a very good counter argument here. Agreed Naruto has a durability advantage here. And no, Naruto doesn't have Precog. He has negative emotion sensing, which Luffy has via Kenbunshoku Haki and the Voice of All Things. Rob Lucci was actually damaging Luffy since his attacks targets the insides of the body similar to that of Fishman Karate. Therefore Luffy's Blunt Force resistance wasn't saving him. As far as I'm aware Naruto isn't gonna be bypassing his Blunt Force resistance. Also depends on what you mean by "Barrage." A barrage of RS is gonna hurt Luffy yes, normal Rasengans aren't doing much with Luffy having higher durability than Naruto's AP and that blunt force resistance. Hell they might actually reflect back at Naruto.

2 and naruto was faster then that two power boosts ago

3 cellural cutting should more then get through that combined with spamming, especialy as they start in base

4 naruto fought for 3 days while splitting his energy intohoundreds of pieces

5 sasuke pounched them and they didnt get oneshot, so they obviusly can take more

6 luffy may be stronger, but there is an amount of clones that should make up for that

8 naruto fought for 3 days while splitting all of his phisaical (and mental) energies in the houndreds

@Knight

2: My Point stands. naruto's casual fatigue feat is still faster, you're just assuming Gear Fourth's forms increase Luffy's speed far higher than naruto's forms based on the same evidence that I use to prove that Naruto is faster, the only difference is Naruto has faster feats to scale from, considering he was capable of contending with Juubito who was able to barely react to Madara's TSB in a far inferior state, im willing to say that they are on a higher MHS+ scale than even the fastest One Piece characters as of currently. (Obviously not counting Kizaru's LS travel lol)

3: He can only take so much damage before being hurt, Naruto could bombard him with his clones.

4. the AP or speed feats use chakra, something which uses stamina, In the Naruto verse Stamina=Chakra, also dont put words in my mouth "Itachi is the strongest fictional character ever" i never said he was, and yes its still impressive, Naruto was fighting Multiple characters on the same level as him while disributing his energy resserves to dozens of clones and Shinobi, its like saying a one handed swordsman fighting a skilled swordsman with two hands for 5 days straight is more impressive than a Swordsman fighting 10 other swordsman of equal skill and hundreds of other enemies over the course of three days despite him sharing his stamina/energy with his comerades

5. Naruto's KCM clones were fighting enemies close to the Original Naruto in power. they are not getting poofed by a shockwave unless you're suggesting those shockwaves are close to Naruto's full power.

6. Not if dozens of clones are all simultaneously holding him down, also completely missing my point, how is Luffy going to take out the clones that gather energy when they are halfway across the world.

7. This I agree on, Big Mom could be any tier in the future, my main point was to make that Luffy isn't going to rekt Naruto.

8. He does if not superior.

also whats stopping Naruto from throwing a Mini FRS down Luffy's throat and damaging him from the inside

"Luffy blitzed Katakuri"

Bullshit. Where in Oda's name did you get that from? Do you mean in the first panel, where Snakeman Luffy punched Katakuri? That is no blitz. Katakuri just had no clue how Snakemans Attack works, which he shows when he gets punched again. He did not know how the Snake-Skillset with it's Air-Rebound works.

If anything, as you can see in Page 8 Chapter 895, Katakuri is still comparable or even faster than Luffy, lol.

And still, let us assume that Luffy is actually near Imune to Narutos Punches. So what. He can still Cut with his ChakraArms, infuse Chakra into Kunai. Naruto can fight as long as he has chakra, since he Regs stamina via Regen. Now, I rather doubt that fighting Luffy will cost more Stamina then the entire War Arc, with Dozens of Fights. Considering the amounts of chakra that Kurama has, Naruto would have to throw thousands of Rasenshuriken until he goes out of chakra. And Luffy being hit once would basically mean the fight is over. Even Luffy cannot continue on after having his Limb/Organs turned into cellular paste.

Yes, FRS damages Internal Organs.

Shadowbokunohero said:
also whats stopping Naruto from throwing a Mini FRS down Luffy's throat and damaging him from the inside
hes character, mostly, not that he would need to do that

@TFO

What Luffy is this? Wholecake Island?

No we certainly do and can scale stamina feats to superior characters

It shouldn't be done unless there's an indication or statement that it's fine to do so. Can you scale Nami, Chopper or Usopp's stamina after the timeskip to Pre-Timeskip Luffy or Zoro's because they're stronger? Nope. Can you scale the stamina of every single Post-Timeskip Supernova to Pre Timeskip Zoro's without any proof just cuz they're stronger? No. Because stamina isn't scalable like AP most of the time. You scale it when it's super obvious. For example, if current Nami fights for five days straight, it's easily applicable to people we know for a fact have better stamina. Like Zoro, Luffy, Whitebeard etc. But if we indeed scale stamina just like that, fine. Though I don't agree. Regardless, it's whatever for now. I don't want to continue without fully catching up with the series.

Wait, I thought we were talking about Luffy with his Gears. My mistake. Still, I can't agree with scaling Luffy's stamina to Ace's for now. In any case, base Luffy shouldn't even be used as an argument here. Him staying in base for an extended period is detrimental to him, as Naruto has the AP advantage.

I never said Naruto has precognition. I was replying to Cin's comment where he said Luffy doesn't need precognition to read Naruto's movements since he has presence sensing + emotions sensing. I said Luffy would certainly need it, as Naruto has the aforementioned things, and it could also be argued that as a result, Naruto would read his movements in return.

About the Lucci thing, I'm pretty sure only Rokuogan does internal damage due to functioning like one of the Dials in Skypiea. But I'm not talking about that, I'm fairly sure base Lucci was still bruising Luffy with casual attacks when he went to save Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back