• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She erases herself across time and erases him with absolute ease. And it takes a tought to erase him, not really that hard. It only took time to erase al of reality.

Stop telling me what to do zach. A conclusion wasn't reached, and Saikou sayiong something won't change my mind just cuz.

Plus, hypocrisy much? How many times have you repeated things that were plain proven wrong in your face?

She doesn't need them. She just erases the place, and Skenderman becomes unable to manifest in any meaningful way there.

Both are in character so at first Monica would'nt care about slenderman and she'll only use her abilities if slender is a threat to her.

No.

That is just plain wrong.

Ahe will not leavfe an entity like that alone for no reason, and it can't do anything to her regardless.

If Slender is in character wouldn't he just kill Monika? Also couldn't he just BFR her, or he could simply put her in his pocket dimension then she couldn't fight anymore, and in his pocket dimension he could simply null her powers inside there then kill her, but i don't really know if that's possible but it's i guess it is, since the pocket dimension is in his absolute control.

I don't see how Monika wouldn't be able o to either bust the PR, or just surviving as a nonexistent regardless.

This is also assuming he'll immediately BFR her at the beginning of the battle.

Back