• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
i dunno I was reading tvtropes and found Histoire and thought of this idea

Girl with Big Book vs. Girl with Hacking shenanigans

Monika starts existent as she always should.

Low 2-C

Speed equal

Monika
Histy1

I'm pretty sure her NEP only kicks in when she's erased from existence

Destroying/rewriting the universe should kill Monika as it's shown she can't exist w/o the game.

A universe nuke still works.

Considering that's why Zamasu vs. Monika was fair.

Back