• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monika insta-erases Altair. Altair is gone. Maybe resurrected later, who knows, but Altair's abilities don't seem to stack up with Monika's (Acausality, maybe). Monika simply edits the plot and changes pretty much everything about Altair and I think that does it.

I feel like Mr Bambu is the only one who provided valid reasons so far, so (yes, I know Glass made a joke reply, lol).

Monika: 1 (Mr Bambu)

Altair:

Inconclusive:

Eleonore's Briah
>>> Hot girl
"No man more honest ever took an-"

Get out, Eleonore. And take Sakurai with you while you're at it.

"... : (" - Leaves, all the while interrupting Kei mid-chanting

"The goddess Izanami, her light forever extingu-HEY, THAT'S MEAN."

Altair has Mid-Godly so erasing her does nothing. Acausality and her own resistance to Plot Manipulation protects her from any plot related shenanigans of Monika.

On the Other hand, Altair can:-

•create a copy of Monika to fight her,

•Reverse Causality so any of Monika's attacks or abilities' effects are sent back to Monika,

•Rewrite her existence with Representation Exposition which was used to rewrite Sirius's form into Altair 2.0,

•Change Monika's Fate

•Possess Monika

•Take over Monika's Existence

Altair should win.

Let's star with how few of Altair's techniques should stick, even if she wiped Monika out of existance.

Nowl, let's remember that Monika is NOT a fighter, so she would immediately lead with existance erasure and/or power nullification. Altair will resist and be deleted only to pull what she did with Sirius and possess Monika.

Quite the reversal there.

Monika: 1 (Mr Bambu)

Altair: 4 (Lancer45Man, Duhhhhhh1, Iapitus The Impaler, Xantospoc)

Inconclusive:

Mr. Bambu said:
Monika insta-erases Altair. Altair is gone. Maybe resurrected later, who knows, but Altair's abilities don't seem to stack up with Monika's (Acausality, maybe). Monika simply edits the plot and changes pretty much everything about Altair and I think that does it.
This guys reasons were based on something that is literally useless against Altair

Are we sure they count?

Has death come for Monika?

Monika:

Altair: 8 (Lancer45Man, Duhhhhhh1, Iapitus The Impaler, Xantospoc, Gargoyle One, Overloader99, RM97, BMWFanboy)

Inconclusive:
MonikaDeath
Context: Death plays DDLC and gets angry at being given no options other than just Monika by the interface. After deleting her file and being sure its role as Grim Reaper was not trifled with, Death realizes she somehow survived that and decides to personally take her out because his waifu will forever be Yuri

Monika:

Altair: 9 (Lancer45Man, Duhhhhhh1, Iapitus The Impaler, Xantospoc, Gargoyle One, Overloader99, RM97, BMWFanboy, Veloxt1r0kore)

Inconclusive:

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Altair FRA.
I'm still waiting for Ricsi to come here
This is unanimous so far. I don't mind waiting but if anyone wants it added they could probably request it in the thread as it is.

>This is unanimous so far. I don't mind waiting but if anyone wants it added they could probably request it in the thread.

>Alright, this can be added

• Everyone in thread starts staring at ALRF

@Gar Feels sad to say, but I'm way more busy today than I would be comfortable with. : ( I guess I have some minutes/about half an hour to spare, though!
0000Me

Geez, will there ever be a battle with a non-villain that Altair doesn't win?

The amount of haxes this lady has is obnoxious xD

Dragopentling said:
Geez, will there ever be a battle with a non-villain that Altair doesn't win?

The amount of haxes this lady has is obnoxious xD
There are many non-villain characters that'd stomp Altair unanimously. You just can't get a good matchup with Altair as in a matchup either she will stomp or the opponent will stomp if they have the right set of Haxes for Altair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back