• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Too me this seen more like they are just a diferent type of undead other then ghosts, as a ghost, a zombie, a skeleton etc also aren't fully alive nor fully dead

7: Undead: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality. This includes characters who can keep existing as spiritual entities upon dying

Still undead I think, probable also get type 1

And If you streach enough, possible type 5, but I doubt, beingh not dead nor alive is still what make a undead(living dead) and there are other undeads that aren't ghosts, like bandhees, skeletons, etc

So probable just type 1 and 7
I mean, they are explict declared not being spirits, and undeads in TMJ fall into the "dead" category

I mean, they are explict declared not being spirits, and undeads in TMJ fall into the "dead" category
The serie itself say that the children of Umbra are a strange case
Undead is a much large place them just conventional undeads, to get immortality type 5 you have to meet this
Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.
And I don't think we have evidence to say they aren't just undead adjacent(not a comventional undead but still bound to the idea of conventional life or death)

Trough probable making a GQT would be the best ssolution as not even I' sure where would they fall

Trough, they would still have type 7 for beigh dead kids, just in a unconventional way

By the way, the part of the comic that talk about them

Hum... okay I think this is enough evidence, I trough was they saying "we are not ghosts" or somethig but sinse is someone else explaining them It seen clear that they did trancended death, so immo type 5 should work

Now I wonder... should they have immortality type 7? I guess they are still techinically dead even if they are also not

Okay, Let's go step by step on the TDM cosmology

first, we have 6 diferent sapce time exis, 3 that are space based and 3 that are time based, all are iinfinity, all of thouse are basics and present on the base
there are them the Monicaverso, that is the finite(don't think(or remenber) we have enough proof of the monicaverso or the magaliverse etc are infinity in size) thouse are the variations of each character comic, so monica original, monica jovem, etc
Then we have the mauricioverso that contains all the mauricio comics, exiting the monica verso, the cebolinha verso, magali verso, etc, the bairro fo limoeiro etc, thouse where the comics happen seen to be in the same level as mauricio verso as all the characters can interact together and exist together, each character verse inside the infinity mauricio verso is based on a comic, so cebolinha comics have the cebolinha verso, horacio comics have the horcioverse, etc
then we have infinity alternative realities and branching time lines of the mauricioverso, exemples would be the time a boneca tenebrosa pretending to be chaveco made a entire separated time line where xaveco was the main character in place of Monica
now, the mauricio verso exist inside the Gibis infinitos that are infinity alternative comicbooks realities that exist paralel to the mauricio verso
and them we have the real world that see everything bellow here as fiction

so, counting here we start with a 6D plane that is enough for low-1-C
Them we have the mauricioverso that is also infinity in size, I think this is enough for a 1-C as this would be 7 sizes of infinity
the mauricio verso has also infinity timelines and paralel dimensions, together they become 9 layers of infinity as each paralel dimension would have It's own infinity alternative time lines... BUT excluding the Tempo Pagina that is a conection betwing comics them selfs, this mean that each has 2 infinity branching time lines, so this is now a 10 layers of infinity, High 1-C
the mauricio verso is one of the infinity infinitos gibis, so we have one more layers of infinity, 11 layers
now we have the real world where the writers and mauricio exist, seeing all of this as a fictional 2D plane, 12 layers

Monica is a 1-B verse, if the monica verse, cebolinha verse etc are also infinity, we will have 13 layers... so the original TDM is 1-B, I don't think we will have anything above that unless that It's stated that the infinity gibis are also inside a infinity hirarquy of infinities
(maybe the DC crossover or the de volta pro futuro parody could help us with that)
,If the real world is as big in cosmology as the base TDM cosmology this would still scale to mauricio as he created characters like god and morte that are also their respective representations on the real world as well, maybe we can get that infinity hirarqui using god and Dona Morte, maybe louco too, but other then that I think the scaling stop at 1-B.... also Turma Da Monica are 12, possible 13, dimensional beings

Any corrections?
Yes, the "together they become 9 layers of infinity as each paralel dimension would have It's own infinity alternative time lines" and other similar things don´t qualify to higher dimensionality

Hypertimelines
Ah-shit-here-we-go-again-1.jpg

Can you explain this better?
Basicaly, take a 2D dimension, now let everyone move for like... 20 seconds, want to show this 20 seconds in a graphic? Stack the 20 images and stack them up, You created time represented in a third dimension, want to go to the past? Walk back that 3° axis, want to go to the future? Walk foward that 3° axis

Basicaly, take a 2D dimension, now let everyone move for like... 20 seconds, want to show this 20 seconds in a graphic? Stack the 20 images and stack them up, You created time represented in a third dimension, want to go to the past? Walk back that 3° axis, want to go to the future? Walk foward that 3° axis
I know space-time and dimensional tiering things but i don´t understanted your explanation, thanks for the answer

Yes, but as stated before, we have so much shit to cover It's better to nor start unless we have all the scans in hand first
I think it's possible for us to at least start, it's not like it is impossible, @Ultima_Reality and the people who helped him with the Marvel upgrade had to read thousands of comics and it still came out

Okay, let me try another thing, You know what a animation frame is?
"Imagine space-time as a series of movie frames aligned under an extensive line. We could think of these frames as "snapshots:" static representations of the cosmos at a given time. Meanwhile, this line we call time extends infinitely to encompass the past, present, and future. Time is expected to be a continuum: a continuous parameter. This means time is not measured in discrete values: so not only does a timeline encompass infinite seconds, days, and years, but it contains every infinitesimal value in between. This is why the FAQ noted that a standard timeline is the equivalent of uncountably infinite snapshots of 3-dimensional volume. Time can be infinitely subdivided into infinitesimally small moments, each corresponding to a unique snapshot of the universe, culminating in a scope that can't be represented by an infinite set of real numbers. It's why destroying the whole fabric of space-time is a feat infinitely greater than destroying matter on a universal scale. A timeline contains snapshots for the past, present, and future, and destroying one is like destroying a universe uncountably infinitely many times over: eradicating it over every moment of its existence."

This is similar to what you would say?

I think it's possible for us to at least start, it's not like it is impossible, @Ultima_Reality and the people who helped him with the Marvel upgrade had to read thousands of comics and it still came out
There is 100 times more marvel superters then turma da monica supporters in the wiki
"Imagine space-time as a series of movie frames aligned under an extensive line. We could think of these frames as "snapshots:" static representations of the cosmos at a given time. Meanwhile, this line we call time extends infinitely to encompass the past, present, and future. Time is expected to be a continuum: a continuous parameter. This means time is not measured in discrete values: so not only does a timeline encompass infinite seconds, days, and years, but it contains every infinitesimal value in between. This is why the FAQ noted that a standard timeline is the equivalent of uncountably infinite snapshots of 3-dimensional volume. Time can be infinitely subdivided into infinitesimally small moments, each corresponding to a unique snapshot of the universe, culminating in a scope that can't be represented by an infinite set of real numbers. It's why destroying the whole fabric of space-time is a feat infinitely greater than destroying matter on a universal scale. A timeline contains snapshots for the past, present, and future, and destroying one is like destroying a universe uncountably infinitely many times over: eradicating it over every moment of its existence."

This is similar to what you would say?
Kinda, I was going to ad "Now, iamgine You could walk from frame to frame like You walk down a street, that's the forth dimensional axis that beingh above time give, Turma da monica outside the pages see all of the time inside the comics as a 2D paper page, giving them a dimensionality above all of this by scale"

Varies tier
That's the neat part, they don't need It, scaling directly to mauricio and the writers (as they have multiple times showed as equals and even that the Turminha is stronger then them alread would give that 1-B feat, every time they kick a door and hurt their feat is beacuse It's a door that trancends their entire cosmology and that was a 1-B kick

It could be also applied to the feats
Not when the feat is in the tier 1 category, also

or

mqdefault.jpg

Beingh a toon force user makes You look inconcistent for the sake of jokes most of the time

Last edited:
Back