• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Yes but let's separate It into "Monica toy" and "monica toy(Turma da monica comics)" sinse It would also mean turma da monica jovem scales to normal turma da monica
Actually, some characters from Mônicaverso (Mônica 5.0 and old Mônica) also appear in Turma da Mônica Jovem.

Not to mention that the Mônica that appear in the comics is the Mônica After the universe being altered, so she will be just another key

Actually, some characters from Mônicaverso (Mônica 5.0 and old Mônica) also appear in Turma da Mônica Jovem.

Not to mention that the Mônica that appear in the comics is the Mônica After the universe being altered, so she will be just another key
Look, You really want to scale everyone to the normal comics?

Now I have to wait 2 calcs get approve to upload Mônica's profile, sadness.

By the way, the Força Motriz Universal said that Cabeleireira Negra had destroyed planets, so I think we can put the entity in 5-B, since the Peruca Negra considered the entity capable of doing anything

So... I found something.
Basically, in one of the chapters a entity that can manipulate reality erased Cebola, and everything relate with him, everyone forget him, the things that he did were erased, his parents don't remember him, even his contact in the cellphone was deleted, but Mônica still remember him

So... what Mônica gets?

So... I found something.
Basically, in one of the chapters a entity that can manipulate reality erased Cebola, and everything relate with him, everyone forget him, the things that he did were erased, his parents don't remember him, even his contact in the cellphone was deleted, but Mônica still remember him

So... what Mônica gets?
this seens like acasuality

I would still say acasuality sinse seens like the entity just made cebolinha "never have existed" sinse the thigs he has done where also erased, so acasuality fits

I would still say acasuality sinse seens like the entity just made cebolinha "never have existed" sinse the thigs he has done where also erased, so acasuality fits
Thinking better, I was thinking in something likes Minor Acausality or/and Minor resistance to Reality Warping

Since the entity was trying make Mônica forgot about Cebola with Reality Warp

Last edited:
I'm not sure if It's valid or not so I'm trusting Your judment :V

Nice
What do you think about her intelligence section?

Intelligence: Gifted (Proved Tonhão's innocence even when all the evidence pointed to him being guilty, perfectly imitated all the stunts that Cascão did with just one hand while was recording with the another, discovered the identity of the troll kings, when no one else had been able to, easily discovered Cumulus weakness, has medical knowledge and knowledge of how to perform surgeries)

Last edited:
I liked It
Which one you prefer to be Mônica's image in the profile?
Turma da Monica Jovem, png | PNGEgg
or
latest
or
Monica ed 64 by Mally-Pepper on DeviantArt

Or any other better image?

Back