• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

nop, VS wiki new rule say other languages might not be used anywhere public sinse this make the mod's have a dificultier time seeing if someone is breaking the rules

Becuse LS is supossed to be about what You can lift, so beingh able to sustain It's own weight don't mean You can carry this much stuff
Unless the Large Sized character is struggling to support its own weight, I see no reason to think she can only lift her weight and nothing else

Plus Yuka can fly and overpower Monica, so...

Unless the Large Sized character is struggling to support its own weight, I see no reason to think she can only lift her weight and nothing else

Plus Yuka can fly and overpower Monica, so...
Fly should be enough

What I meant was, just beacuse she can support her own weight don't mean she can lift her own weight"

What?

any way... then how about a apatossaur? double of his weight is now beingh carried, the one of him standing Up and the one on his back, It's 2 times the weight of the calc of his LS gave

The point is, If You are suporting a Your own weight all the times and this is what gives Your LS anything you Lift is going to make You lift more then You can
But, If you just can support your own weight, so even the act of walking, running, etc., would be tiring for the individual, an example would be people with obesity, who can support their own weight, but they have difficulty walking and running.

one that her charg
Yes, that's why It's "Up too". So she cans hoot energy balls that are 8-B anywhere up to 7-B. Unless she mentions she need to charge to use the 7-B atack we can't say It' "with charge", up too let her use the 7-B atack if not restricted and still use 8-B energy balls, also charge makes It look like any atack charged is 8-B

What you want change?
It's for a lot of the Brazilian profiles, but let me resume

The verse names are to be in the original name of the verse, So Turma da Mônica. Just look Verses like kimetso no Yaba etc

Same with the character names

The verse names are to be in the original name of the verse, So Turma da Mônica. Just look Verses like kimetso no Yaba etc

Same with the character names
I think its better make a QaA about this, just to not take risks
Yes, that's why It's "Up too". So she cans hoot energy balls that are 8-B anywhere up to 7-B. Unless she mentions she need to charge to use the 7-B atack we can't say It' "with charge", up too let her use the 7-B atack if not restricted and still use 8-B energy balls, also charge makes It look like any atack charged is 8-B
Fair

Back