• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

Damn, that marko is powerfull he aparently is a threath to the entire mauricioverso including all the comics every created that work as entire time lines sinse the gibis countinuation work as multiplo timelines, and each monicaverso has It's own time line... considering the amount of monicas in the gibi You showed that should be 8 diferent timelines for the diferent universes....

and this also makes the writers 5d alread... did I missed something?

Yes, still don't scale one to the other, this also make separating the cahracters even easier
That was my main purpuse with this evidence

Damn, that marko is powerfull he aparently is a threath to the entire mauricioverso including all the comics every created that work as entire time lines sinse the gibis countinuation work as multiplo timelines, and each monicaverso has It's own time line... considering the amount of monicas in the gibi You showed that should be 8 diferent timelines for the diferent universes....

and this also makes the writers 5d alread... did I missed something?
I think you get all

each monicaverso has It's own time line but the mauricioverso has a time line that conects all the monicaverse time lines sinse the 1897 has sno idea of who the gen 12 is but did know about things like the changes of the future like piteco having his club and the drawings in the walls(not to mention piteco just apearing in the modern times giving more prof of the fact cebolinha should know about gen 12 if It was the same time line

Wait... this go deeper...

Piteco show that there is a normal time passage... but thanks to them beingh able to walk to other comics including going to piteco comics and them remenbering each other...

okay this will go crazy now

There is the normal time line of the passage of time that includes the evolution of humanity, animal and tecnology over all

This time line is inside the monicaverse time line that is bassicaly the comics passage of time based on our world relativaly to ther saga, basicallyy the passage of time that the characters stay whem walking from comic to comic, in this time Piteco and Cebolinha for exemple are in the same period, so a piteco from 1986 and a cebolinha from 1986 would be in the same time period for the monicaverse but not in the same for the normal time line

and them we have the time from the mauricioverse that basically is the time passage inside the all the comics that are published by the Mauricio de souza produções inside the Monica gang name, sinse they all are passing in diferent moments of their own monicaverse time line the mauricioverse has a even bigger time....

so we have the following dimensions:
  • X
  • Y
  • Z
  • Normal Time
  • Monicaverse Time
  • Mauricioverse Time
And this is all inside the comics, making the writers actually 7D
Damn... I LOVE IT we can even make It bigger if we get more exis in the comics

Could we considere the "outside of the comic panels" a new axis? sinse to get into them the characters would need to walk out of the 3D plane thanks to them beingh inside the Bairro do limoeiro and beingh able to walk "behind" the comic panels sides and should walk in that new axis in to walk to the outside of the comics plane

Could we considere the "outside of the comic panels" a new axis? sinse to get into them the characters would need to walk out of the 3D plane thanks to them beingh inside the Bairro do limoeiro and beingh able to walk "behind" the comic panels sides and should walk in that new axis in to walk to the outside of the comics plane
Nop, its just R > F, which is not considered a new axis in the wiki, but still gives qualitative difference

If we talk in terms of 3D and 2D

Imagine that one game where link can become a grafit in the wall, he can only move side to side in the 2D plane, now imagine he is in a brick wall and wants to get into another that is 3 meters in front of the brick wall he is in, so to get in that new brick wall he moves the one he is in to the side of the other brick wall, so basically he moved in the 3D plane even trough he looked like he could only walk in the 2D

so basically to get out of the outside of the comic panels they would need to move in the 4D plane to get out from "behind" the space around the comic panels

Nop, its just R > F, which is not considered a new axis in the wiki, but still gives qualitative difference
R > F?

Oh... louco is also above the monicaverse time line beingh able to know what will happen in the 1988 edition while beingh his 2986 edition self

monicaverse and magaliverse uses the same time passage

and there is 1 more monica in the end of the comic so add one more smaller time line inside the mauricio verse

... what? still didn't understoody, send me a direct mensage to explain to me in PT BR?
Um personagem ver o outro como uma literal ficção, quadrinho, pensamento, ou até um sonho, é chamado aqui na fandom de Realidade > Ficção.
O personagem que está na "realidade" é infinitamente superior ao que está na ficção, e isso é considerado diferença qualitativa.
Por isso ver um universo (4-D) como ficção torna o personagem Low 1-C

Any way, I'm really happy to think that everyone whem outside the comics is 7D and inside are 5D? I guess
Don't think it's going to be that easy.

I'm having problems with Woody Woodpecker with the R > F.

Even with a character moving out of their Low 2-C world into the animator's world who sees the Low 2-C world as drawings in an animation tool, and with the characters erasing that Low 2-C world with an animator's pen.
... what? still didn't understoody, send me a direct mensage to explain to me in PT BR?
Dude, you gotta know this.

No, that's not even relevant to qualitative superiority, at best breaking the fourth wall.

Um personagem ver o outro como uma literal ficção, quadrinho, pensamento, ou até um sonho, é chamado aqui na fandom de Realidade > Ficção.
O personagem que está na "realidade" é infinitamente superior ao que está na ficção, e isso é considerado diferença qualitativa.
Por isso ver um universo (4-D) como ficção torna o personagem Low 1-C
OH, OKAY

Don't think it's going to be that easy.

I'm having problems with Woody Woodpecker with the R > F.

Even with a character moving out of their Low 2-C world into the animator's world who sees the Low 2-C world as drawings in an animation tool, and with the characters erasing that Low 2-C world with an animator's pen.
The woodypecker problem is lack of evidence and recuring mention, monica gang has even more feats them looney toons, and If you look at looney toons profiles You will undertand

Just a curiosity: Death know play chess
BookReaderImages.php

It's funny that we have a Astro Boy profile before Monica her self

Back