• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Money money money money money (Standard formatting question)

Should I show you how it looks like editing in tabbers and without it? Or is it clear what I am trying to demonstrate?

I said this another thread, but I believe it would be better if you instead put all the statistics in the same key in the same tabber.

Here is an example of what one tabber with the same keys statistics would look like.

UcztNSN.png

This makes the page much easier to navigate, since it isn't a spam of tabbers for each section, while solving the same issue of giant paragraphs with multiple keys that are hard to read through.
Real talk, this looks pretty dope.

No it is not easier, I don't get how it is easier to edit in tabbers where you can't notice an error.
No programmers like to edit a code with white color, color difference for each command makes our life easier.

I do many mistakes editing inside tabber, as doing no mistakes without tabbers since the coloring in code helps to notice this.
This is what the code looks like for a single key. If this doesn't look easy to edit to you, I don't know what to say.

3hIKV3q.png

and now show one without tabbers, and see the difference.
It is pretty much the same thing, only that there are colors (you seriously don't need the colors... Like if you've ever edited a powers and abilities section you should immediately know how to edit this with ease)

I actually think it's harder without tabbers like this because there's so much information in different keys so you constantly have to find where to start and know if you're writing in the right space.

With the way I suggested, all the information from each key would be grouped together in the code. It's really simple.

Phoenx, why you did not show one without tabbers?
This literally proves my point, they are not the same. And colors play a whole damn siginificant role in differing between spaces and codes.

Also, stop comparing p&a with a whole page within tabbers.

Phoenx, why you did not show one without tabbers?
This literally proves my point, they are not the same. And colors play a whole damn siginificant role in differing between spaces and codes.

Also, stop comparing p&a with a whole page within tabbers.
I could but I'm currently on phone. I took a screenshot, but I can literally only fit like one section of a stat section on my screen on mobile editor.

Here is what I mean, if you think I'm somehow just not showing it because I'm scared of being debunked or something:

nO9WfGv.png

I don't know what y'all think, but this literally LOOKS HARDER to edit than what I sent. And that's just the AP section. In my version, you would literally have all the keys separated and in order. I'm telling you, it's super easy.

But hey, I'll wait and see what the people's opinions are.

I really like Phoenix version of a different tabber for each key with all the statistics instead of different tabbers for each statistic with different keys. If is allowed that way I can reformat some profiles to which I added tabbers for each statistic.

Also, yes, tabs make things easier to read and aren't actually hard to edit when you have a bit of experience, even less with this example of the statistics since each thing is quite understable.

Back