• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mondaiji Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
"If you say i'm making accusation, then why ALRF didnt speak anything about this? Why ALRF didnt try to defend himself when i pointed out he never used actual scan but only random wiki site to prove his argument? Sure, he admitted he used that wiki, but he DIDNT deny that he lied to me about using Japanese scan, am i correct? And since when calling ALRF a liar = personally attacking? Personally attacking is when you directly use bad words to insult them, such as "r*tard, dumbf*ck, d*ck,....(sorry if i didnt censor these words enough)""Why didn't he? Simple, why point out your accusations when he'd rather point out your arguments. You are the only one here deciding to target ALRF directly instead of just his points. He's not causing a shitshow, you are. Also, there is a difference than saying "hey you're lying" and then posting;
"I knew that you are a liar from the beginning, but i just don't expect how terrible you are in lying. And now i wonder how many people have been tricked by you right in this wiki."

"You think you are the only here who actually know Japanese and pretending that you can "enlight" other people with your so-called Japanese knowledge?"

"Your true face have been exposed, so i think debate Mondaiji with you from now on would be pointless and I dont think i have to give scans or feats anymore, given by the fact that you never read this series at all (or read but turn on skipping mode) and lying to everyone here by using quotes you got random from the internet, not from the actual Mondaiji written by Tarou-sensei himself."

"But it doesn't matter anymore, cause im gonna reveal your real face right now."

I could post many more. Your entire deal is trying to "expose" ALRF. There is no being critical here. Not at all. Also, personal attacks do NOT have to be curse/bad words to be considered an attack. I don't know where you got that from.

"ALRF literally said to me he didnt mind using heavy words, and i did sorry to him before if i have bad-mouth on him. However, im still doing as long as it didnt violated the rules in this wiki or starting a not worthy flame war."

Saying sorry before the fact means jack and shit when everything afterward is nothing but you trying to "reveal his true colors" and such. Clearly showing so personal issues with him. You've been nothing but rude to him and have decided to justify it as "being critical" which is flat out bullshit.

"And i never have attitude like "I'm the only right person" here, did i ever said that only what i said is true? In fact, i posted right there literally as "you can agree with my statement or not, my proofs have been delivered, i dont have authority here in this wiki to force anyone to agree with me""

By no means what I was talking about. Your attitude is nothing but obnoxious and confrontational. Your very quotes prove it as such. Your attitude is "I think you are a liar, ergo, thusly, therefore I am going to comment on how you are a liar for nearly half my comments, meanwhile acting as if I am the morally correct individual here."

"Hello? If you want to defend ALRF, how about at least check the edvidence carefully on both sides please? Im being critical but im not being personal, again, calling someone lying is not personal-attacking."

I have and you have once again tried to hide your personal attacks as "being critical". Calling someone a liar is not a personal attack. But when nearly half you comment is nothing but calling said person a liar and "revealing their true colors", and comments like; "If Tarou see this and Masada see this, both would commit sudoku immediately." does not fly What about that is critical or professional? It's a personal attack at that point.
Too long, but i will say short

Have you read this?

"Not to mention, most of my quotes above i always said to ALRF that can he have a fair discussion with me outside from this wiki or not, cause this is getting nowhere.

Just saying, im like any other normal user here, so it's up to ALRF's decision. I will always welcome him if he wants to discuss with me, fairly.

Again, if i truly hurt ALRF in some ways, then im very sorry about it. However i will not change my criticism towards his arguments. I criticized? Yes, but personal-attacking? No, and there's no way in hell i would do that. And i think ALRF agree with this."

I clearly said that i wants to have a fair discussion outside this wiki with him, asked if he dont mind if i say heavy words or not, and i did say im sorry if i hurt ALRF, however my opinion would not change, but if i truly went to far then ALRF, you have my apology. Fair discussion always a fair discussion. I hope you understand what i said, i didnt mean to. If my sorry is not enough, should i send ALRF present too?

And now admin Matthew wants to report me, really.

I would love to hear ALRF's opinion about this case

That's only said, i always want to welcome you a fair discussion cause for me outside this wiki is more convenience, if not for you then it's fine.

But again, i didnt mean to personally attacking you. If i went to far then im really sorry about that, hope you don't mind about this. Sometimes people can go too far without even noticing.

My post up literally said it's okay my dude (With a little bit of joking to lighten the mood of this thread)

The sad thing is admins might not be as forgivable as me, i'll try to let them give you another chance...but again, if i get outvoted, sorry then

Probably other misunderstood what i mean

But then again, i just merely invite/offer him to simple talk, not that much difficult.

Plus, he have scans, why would i have to deny people with actual scans? At least he should post that earlier but that's not important now.

However, it was his right to accept or refuse, cause i dont have any authority to force him.

Doubt me if you want, but it's all ALRF's decision.

Sorry if i haven't posted scans earlier. Part of my lazy nature u-u

Going to bed now. This thread took a lot out of me than i thought it would

I genuily hope everything is resolved peacefully and that there is no hate between any of us and that we could conclude this. I also wish if everyone could give Daniel a chance. I believe he's a nice guy and has just acted like this without thinking properly...but nevertheless, if you guys disagree with me, i can't do much

Anyhow, good nighty all. Take care

Kepekley23 said:
The Causality said:
"Go 1v1 outside of the wiki"

I've always loved this kind of comments
As someone who has been invited to Discord 1v1s thousands of times in private, they are pretty fun... if it's just the two of you.
How does 1v1 in Discord even look like?

Posting memes to each other or giving each other baits that leads to nsfw (**** or gore shit)

So.... in the end what do we do?

- From what I understood, ALRF want to create the profiles but he want to extremely downplay them, in part due to him wanting to follow real life physics.
- Most other people want to create downplayed profiles but not so extremely downplayed as ALRF suggest to do.

Independently from the answer, we should seriously add at least those characters without "controversies" and with a more or less clear power level.
Like Pest for example: she can cover the world with her darkness, she is just as fast as Izayoi and Kuro Usagi, who are both FTL, and a demon lord can't even be damaged by an attack that can't at least destroy stars.

Leticia can be added too, in her solar dragon form she isn't just the personification of a constellation, she's also the another cosmology of the humans from the far future, as well as a sun authority.
Now, since we know that an another cosmology is literally an entire universe in the shape of something else that would make her universe level+. But, Shiroyasha stated that the power of 12 sun authorities is enough to be able to destroy the entire little garden and all the outside worlds, and Leticia has 1/12 of said power. If we downplay the "there are countless multiverses" and say that there is only one multiverse, then Leticia is easily multiverse level, right?
We can easily create at least Pest and Leticia profiles without any flame war, as we know enough informations about their power level.

On a side note, Daniel Collinson never insulted anyone and has never been offensive, I don't see why anyone should even think of reporting him, he has good points and he illustrated them, if he seriously get banned/reported for having done nothing wrong I will seriously lose hope in humanity.

I say, please let this verse die on this wiki and no one else brought it up ever again, im getting headache when constantly seeing people with misconceptions about the verse and tried to downplay it.

Just let it none-existant in this wiki and put it up on somewhere else, peace on both sides

Can't we just use the Baka Tsuki/Frozen translations until someone decides to read the originals?instead of mixing the BT/Frozen with some vietnamese translations?

At least the BT/Frozen ones everyone has access to, and are able to read for themselves if they want to question anything that is on the profiles.

With ALRF officially gone for good, i think no one wants to pick up this series anymore. The only ones that knows their true capacity only the owner of Respect Thread on Spacebattles or a few people that possessed raws of newest LE volumes, but they probably dont wants to share here considering how much fuss have been created because of this verse.

That said, i sugguest shut down this thread for good and time to kick this verse out of page once and for all. Really appreciated if any admin or mod do this favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back