• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Why not? I am bored as hell.

Naruto vs Digimon

Kaguya's Retainer vs The Mechanical God

-Speed Equalized

-SBA

-Kinshiki Absorbed Momoshiki is being used

FIGHT!!!

Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki: 1 (Rocker)

Deusmo: 1 (Lord)

Inconclusive: 1 (Ricsi)

Boruto naruto next generation momoshiki red rinne by iennidesign-dcgk0bp (1)
Deusumon

Deus like all Digiman hit the Body, Mind and Soul right?. Shouldn't he also have resistance to Mind and Soul Manipulation like the other Digiman.

Anyway I'm going to go with Deusmon.

He like all Poke... I mean Digiman hit the Mind and Soul so tanking hits is out of the question for Momoshiki. Teleportation can help to avoid being hit by Momoshiki's attacks however with his Byakugan it won't be easy to surprise him. He can also make pefrct clones of himself and his opponents so it will be a problem for Momoshiki to fight another Deusmon or even another Momoshiki that can help Deus out. Lastly he could absorb Momo's essence and has that existence erasure wave but it says its an energy wave so I think Mono can absorb it.

I don't think we ever put the mind and soul stuff on Appmon like we did Digimon. Logically they should have the same physiology as Digimon, but that isn't really confirmed. Hence why I am relunctant to put in on the file.

I see, well he still has Soul Manipulation and Mind Destruction on his page.

That Soul and Mind Dustruction comes from Initial Zero....although our new standards place it as Offensive Information Manipulation.

So Initial Zero creates an orb that surrounds the opponent and destroys their mind and soul?.

No it surrounds Deusmon, and anything that makes contact with it gets destroyed.

He's not launching an orb. It's an energy field that spreads around him and a certain area and destroys anything inside and that comes in contact with the field itself. As explained in the file.

• Initial Zero: After forming purple energy in its hands, Deusmon creates a big energy field around it that disintegrates the data inside it.
Anything else needed to know of?

I am voting Momoshiki. Momoshiki can absorb most of what Deusmon can throw at him. And after he does that he can use it himself. He can also shadow bind Deusmon and then fire Initial zero that he absorbed back at him. How does his Attack reflection work?

That's some mean ass protection, it reminds me of Toppa using energy of destruction as body armor but to a higher degree.

Changing my reasoning a bit since Deus isn't like standard Digimon (Hes an Appmon). Anyway I still vote for him. Initial Zero gives him great protection from Momoshiki's attacks and it doesn't seem like Deus shoots energy attacks so Momoshiki's absorption isn't going to come into play unless he can absorb Initial Zero but I don't know what's going to happen if he absorbs energy that destroys the Mind and Soul into his body. Deus can duplicate himself so two of him is bad for Momoshiki, Teleportation also helps to dodge and absorption would be game.

Momoshiki for some reason didn't use his absorption against his enemies even though it happens quickly but that's likely plot. He has to be close tho and that would put him against Initial Zero. Momoshiki does however have 360 vision so sneak attacks aren't going to help and he seems pretty adapt in hand to hand combat don't know about Deus, He'll likely keep his distance after seeing Initial Zero's effects at work but that just would lead to a cat and mouse game.

What's Digimon 5-B range anyway.

."Initial Zero gives him great protection from Momoshiki's attacks and it doesn't seem like Deus shoots energy attacks so Momoshiki's absorption isn't going to come into play unless he can absorb Initial Zero but I don't know what's going to happen if he absorbs energy that destroys the Mind and Soul into his body."

Initial zero would be absorbed, MOmoshiki can absorb something as weird as shadows.

He converts what he absorbs into chakra allowing him to either reproduce it or turn it into a chakra weapon. The fact it attacks the mind and sould does not mean much.

Give me a sec, I want to list where a good chunk of his powers comes from. So give me a moment

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Give me a sec, I want to list where a good chunk of his powers comes from. So give me a moment
Thanks.

Also that video made me want to watch digimon now dammit.

DragonEmperor23 said:
When he absorbs things they go into his body through his hands.
They turn into chakra and then go into his body.

That would be like saying him absorbing fire would burn him from the inside.

Never said it couldn't. Also don't forget his other powers he gets from all his components.

For Reflection;

An Appmon who possesses a mirror reflecting the truth on its body. Free from all distortions, its beautiful mirror surface is polished occasionally until it reflects the enemy's attack.
For Gravity Manipulation;

An Appmon well-versed in astronomical knowledge. It has the ability to defy gravity, and is capable of creating meteorites at any time by controlling planets.
~ Cometmo Official Reference Book​
BFR;

An elusive inventor Appmon. The machine it carries on its back is a transmission device, which can be used to teleport multiple targets to a specified destination in an instant.
BFR and/or Existence Erasure;

A peerless magician who has mastered all sorts of magic tricks, even tricks such as creating illusions from playing cards. It can make simple data go 'poof' with its disappearing magic.
Absorption;

The most fearsome mechanical god who brings about the end. It has the ability to seize the consciousnesses of all App lifeforms, destroying them completely and incorporating them into a part of itself.
Let me know if you need me to explain the nature of Data.

I mean, all of momos attacks he can absorb, so reflection isnt useful. Does he need to polish it or is it always active?

Gravity manip is only used to make meteors fall? Plus can we assume him to have T lifting strenght with it (genuine question)?

Portals should counter BFR

I mean, any more info on absorption?

" It has the ability to defy gravity, and is capable of creating meteorites at any time by controlling planets "

So it uses planets as meteors?

Deusmon is likely to use these abilities later in the fight overall. These aren't his first choices (as you can clearly see in the video.

Of course Deusmon does have Duplication in which you'll see at the very end of the video I posted.

For Gravity Manipulation he gets planets from...well space. Not that it matters, he still has powerful GM which is what I wanted to point out

For absorption, he simply can absorb the essences or data of those destroyed by Initial Zero or by seizing one's consciousness directly. He gains the powers of those he absorbs.

For reflection, for Mirrormon it would be. But for Deusmon, Mirrormon is only part of him and as you see the mirror isn't part of his body. So he'd have to physically form the mirror.

Anyone need information on data (as it has some unique mechanics), or are you good?

I think I get it now. Well, I can tell that it depends on how long the fight lasts, if it goes on for long then Deusmon would def win the Existence erasure seems pretty strong: If you can link me what it look s like that would be great.

But I think Momoshiki takes it with a Shadow possession and black reciever combo( to stop abilities from working) since he uses those moves pretty early. Then he can finish it with either absorption (unlikely) Or a heat arson prison which also drains the targets energy.

Well, the description of the power is all we really have. Like a lot of Digimon/Appmon characters.

Either way, votes counted.

I knew this was better than making Momo vs Gaiamo

Back