• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki possible upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been well known for a while that Momoshiki > Kaguya

There's other reasons why Momo hadn't been upgraded
21728346 216146555587448 4488783683382740267 n
2ZTpKdv
21765193 216146552254115 4179939673879243088 n

"There's other reasons why Momo hadn't been upgraded "

Because he was trashed by Sasuke and Naruto while Kaguya on the other hand could kill them,they wouldve been destroyed if she never needed their chakra.Even asuuming that they can seal her just by touching.

Momoshiki>>>>>>>>>>Kaguya with out ETSB

as proven in a older thread... Naruto has overall gotten stronger since the second timeskip

To be honest, if we didn't see the whole rusty thing about Adult Naruto, people wouldn't be saying he got weaker.

He still has Hagoromo's chakra. People say the fact that he doesn't have the chakra of the other nine Bijuu means he should be weaker, but 50% Kurama > five Bijuu, and War Arc Naruto only had small portions of eight of them.

I believe Adult Naruto is at least comparable, and I don't see much problems with anyone saying he's stronger, because it's only logical and that's likely how the authors feel.

Is there any proof that he got stronger?And especially on that lvl.Also,what thread are you talking about?

Teen Naruto has portions of all bijuu's and 50% Kurama inside that gave him a lot of cool abilites.Adult only has 100% Kurama and Kurama also noted that Naruto got rusty.

Feats > Statements.

• Statements = Momo > Kaguya
  • Feats = Kaguya > Fused Momo
It's not hard. And there is no proof Naruto and Sasuke got stronger. Can we close now? Everything else is headcannon.

there are feats to support they got stronger

Naruto getting rusty is a really bad point to make when it has nothing to do with AP/Speed just battle awareness

as for Feats>statements

not always... otherwise half of the characters on this wiki would be nowhere near as powerful as they are rated now.

Of course, he became rusty in reflexes or something like that, I don't remember what it's called. Nearly 15 years - Toneri doesn't count - there is no one other than Sasuke who threat to him and he can defeat Sasuke without that much difficulty.

He can train with his clones if you remove PIS/WIS.

Shadowbokunohero said:
there are feats to support they got stronger
Naruto getting rusty is a really bad point to make when it has nothing to do with AP/Speed just battle awareness

as for Feats>statements

not always... otherwise half of the characters on this wiki would be nowhere near as powerful as they are rated now.
1.)What feats do you speak of good sir? (IDK, I feel when we argue, we're like Star Lord and Thor in Infinity War)

2.)Never made a point bout Naruto getting Rusty. Rusty =/= Weaker

3.)In this case, because Nothing implies they got stronger, Feats > Statements.

I will gladly drop my point so long as you can PROVE Naruto and Sasuke got stronger.

stopping a Moon+ to low 5-B object in base

surviving a country level explosion in base

the fact that his far inferior tailed beast mode is borderline a few tons off of being as powerful as his six paths sage mode.

his Bijuu form now reacting to Relativistic speeds.

his base literally fucken stalemating his Bijuu form from the war arc.

if he didn't get any stronger he would have been killed by toneri's blast quite handily

Wait, wait. It doesn't matter if Toneri's moon slicer is above even Hagoromo's feat. They'd still scale above it.

Toneri ain't killing any God Tier if his future depended on it.

Killing intent Naruto can defeat Sasuke without that much difficulty.

After this arc, we should probably create Adult Sasuke page or key.

before people jump on the bandwagon.

I'm not saying Adult Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Teen Naruto

but going by feats and statements

he is stronger.. maybe not as much as some believe (No he isnt 5-B)

as for Naruto and Sasuke dominating Momoshiki as an anti feat.. it doesnt work when

Naruto and Sasuke were doing the same with Kaguya... as is the main reason why she had to split them up.

Kaguya's tactics mostly relied on sneak attacks via space rifts and a very haxy ash killing bones.

in fact ,Naruto has physcally dominated or stalemated Kaguya on two occastions during their fight

something Naruto couldnt do during the Momoshiki fight

"Kaguya's tactics mostly relied on sneak attacks via space rifts and a very haxy ash killing bones."

Destroyed Sasuke's susanoo casually,dominated Naruto in close combat.Was faster than both of them.Naruto could not damage her with normal physicall attacks.

if Naruto and Sasuke were that far below Kaguya even with the seals (why Kaguya split them up) they would have gotten stomped.. which clearly isnt the case

Dzhindzholia said:
"Kaguya's tactics mostly relied on sneak attacks via space rifts and a very haxy ash killing bones."
Destroyed Sasuke's susanoo casually,dominated Naruto in close combat.Was faster than both of them.Naruto could not damage her with normal physicall attacks.
no. Naruto stalemated her in a barrage of fists.. later on when naruto got pissed he speedblitzed and chopped off her hand.

faster than both of them is so wrong and it's shown time and time again her so called "speed feats" come from her being able to open portals anywhere and catch her enemies by surprise

her dominating Naruto in h2h comes from when he was just sending his clones towards her to create a distraction...not that impressive

Sure

"when naruto got pissed he speedblitzed and chopped off her hand."

1.She was cought off guard.

2.It is a shonen,and he is the main character,scenes like this are not rare.

If Naruto or Sasuke will say that Momo is stronger than Kaguya,or someone who knows about Kaguya says that they he is stronger,than he will officially be.

But for now it is some bullshit on lvl "Heavily suppressed Jiren casually stomps IZ".

Momo does not know what power she had after eating a fruit,maby she was some weakling when arrived to the planet for the first time but no after she ate a fruit.Also,don't forget that Naruto's power almost 100% is related with Kurama and Kurama is just a part of her.

https://www.**********.com/naruto/680/17

Naruto holds his own until the very end to give Sasuke a chance to attack

while I agree it's not a 100 percent stalemate it's not close to being a stomp for Kaguya

the fact that Naruto ripped off her arm just means that they were very relative in power with Kaguya being slightly stronger

when facing Momoshiki both Naruto and Sasuke had to use their Kurama-Susanoo avatars to beat him.

which is>>>>>>>their normal humanoid forms in striking power.

"Naruto and Sasuke have both stated that Momo is stronger"

Than Kaguya?They explicetly stated that Momo is stronger than Kaguya?

Where is my 5-A upgrade?Or at least 5-B,cause why not.If they really said that Momo is stronger that also means he is above ETSB,since they saw also it.

no cuz Kaguya 5-A was done with her absorbing chakra from IT

Momoshiki is just superior in the low 5-B department,

in fact, Naruto never fought amped up Kaguya. (Zetsu noted that she was way stronger)

they just sealed her away.

so Naruto's statement is heavily implying the Kaguya they actually fought

I don't want to be that guy but,when Shin stated that Jiren is the strongest they met,fans and almost everyone in this wiki assumed that Jiren (heavily suppressed) > Infinity Zamasu,not Fusion Zamasu,not Goku Black but Ininity Zamasu.

And a fanboy voice deep inside me tells me to rate Momo higher than ETSB.

Also,Kep,can you tell me the result of Toneri moving the moon?There are 2 calced results in "Toneri Moves the Moon" so i don't understand what is what..The calc.

Shouldn't the fact that it was Sasuke and Naruto who stated Momoshiki's superiority scale Momo to 5-A? Just a question i'm not pushing for an upgrade too hard, because if we're honest they saw the ETSB so if they say Momo is stronger then it would probably be reasonable to say that they are saying that in comparison to Kaguya at her strongest? I'm curious.

Nothing any of you have said is something that puts Adult Naruto and Sasuke > Their teenage selves.

You know what, **** it. Screw being partial. Turn the Naruto verse into a wank fest for all I care. I'm done. I'm just glad my contrabutions helped get it this far.

The ETSB was a one-off technique, so it is likely they were referring to the Kaguya they battled as opposed to Kaguya with an one-shot move that required a lot of shit to be released.

TheFinalOrder said:
Nothing any of you have said is something that puts Adult Naruto and Sasuke > Their teenage selves.
You know what, **** it. Screw being partial. Turn the Naruto verse into a wank fest for all I care. I'm done. I'm just glad my contrabutions helped get it this far.
Calm down, nothing has even been done yet, i was asking a question.

Kepekley23 said:
The ETSB was a one-off technique, so it is likely they were referring to the Kaguya they battled as opposed to Kaguya with an one-shot move that required a lot of shit to be released.
Fair Point.

TataHakai said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Calm down, nothing has even been done yet, i was asking a question.
This entire situation about Momoshiki. Not talking about any one post in particular. And it's not just with this, I'm seeing wank starting to creep into othe parts of the series also. I'm tired and done with it all.

I'm out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back