• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki possible upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he absorbed a star would that not already put him above Kaguya? Unless you mean that we would have to upgrade Kaguya.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Might have been planet from what I've seen. Does the Naruto wiki say anything about it?
Apparently, Star/World are written the same or something. But in the original context, it's supposedly meant to be taken as "World", not Star.

Either way it would make him at least planet level....Whatever, it's best to wait on the anime to cover it.

imo it makes sense for it to be star because we have Toneri who was a newbie in the terms of senjutsu try and absorb a star but Momoshiki who is stronger than Toneri do it to a "star". this is my opinion

He's not Star or Planet level. Jesus Christ, come on guys, he got one shot by a exhausted and Weakened Low 5-B.

Even then, unless you all are going to accept Naruto in VoTE 2 as 5-B for absorbing the planets entire Nature Energy, and by Extention Biju Susanoo Sasuke and Kaguya via scaling, then nah, Momoshiki ain't Planet level.

Momoshiki's draining Star/planet is taken out of context.

it's literally just life wiping a planet.

so no they are not 5-B

regardless if you agree or disagree about them being stronger

they would still be in the low 5-B range. the gap between low 5-B and 5-B is still pretty Big

TheFinalOrder said:
He's not Star or Planet level. Jesus Christ, come on guys, he got one shot by a exhausted and Weakened Low 5-B.
Even then, unless you all are going to accept Naruto in VoTE 2 as 5-B for absorbing the planets entire Nature Energy, and by Extention Biju Susanoo Sasuke and Kaguya via scaling, then nah, Momoshiki ain't Planet level.
You are not making any sense, Naruto could be stronger now and if Momoshiki absorbs either a star or a planet he would be star or planet level no questions asked.

I thought feat came from his eating a "star" or something (Which is definitely planet level, lol I imagined this man seriously turning into a giant and eating a planet on some galactus type stuff) I haven't read the novels so I wouldn't know.

Im 90% certain we dont accept the "absorbing star" stuff as literal but I could be wrong.

Though if its planet in this context, it'd still be a notable 5-B upgrade nonetheless.

I swear to god, I feel like every upgrade on the ENTIRE wikia is just discussed by 20+ guys times everytime and some verses just go nuclear because of it. Like, there are only so many people who even have arguments. Once they are made, no longer discussion, just yes or no. I mean, we are discussing an UPGRADE before the facts are really through. Just wait till hte episodes have run through.

I think Momoshiki should be at least 5-B, not Low 5-B since he should be stronger after absorbing Kinshiki and if Kaguya did fear Momoshiki, that would be base Momoshiki. Also, Kaguya was preparing an army even after she ate the fruit and she can't make the army without eating the divine Tree and causing the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Hell, her scroll confirmed that she feared Momoshiki. Not saying Absorbed Momoshiki is stronger than her Giant Truth Seeking Orb but should be stronger than his base.

No upgrade for Momoshiki. Nothing proves this and he had his ass handed to him by two Low 5-B's. Nothing also says Naruto and Sasuke got Stronger. It's that simple, everything else is headcanon.

naw i highly doubt we gonna see a triple fusion since the manga and novel and movie didnt show it or Urashiki. I think we gonna see new attacks and feats tho

People say impossible to Moon Level Narutoverse and now god-tiers rank 5-C to at least 5-B and 5-A with a technique.

Moon level wasn't as impossible at that time when the Power levels were growing fast. SS or even star seems unlikely due to no feats being given and half the Momoshiki arc already over.

Solar system is actually possible,I don't think Kaguya is the only one who can create dimensions,she created 5 of them and at least 2 of them have stars.Maby there is someone superior to her who can create dimesnions of larger size.

Her ETSB can destroy and create a dimension and if we consider that there is a star in that dimension the result can be around star lvl or higher,and now imagine that there is someone superior to her that can do around the same.

And no,she can create ETSB with her own chakra in her prime,revived Kaguya didn't even have all her chakra,Zetsu noted that she was weaker.

Edit:If she absorbed too much chakra from people in IT,they wouldve just died,and IT drains people passively too.

What if these 3 are fodder in the eyes of the clan? We can't know for sure and I think there is hundreds episode/chapter before Boruto come to half even.

tbh we cant be so fast to judge we have a new writer for Boruto and he can make the characters how ever strong he wants. Hell can show a clan member destroying a universe if he want, and we wont be able to consider it a outlier just because we never got anything close to that. We just have to be tolarent. I believe Boruto gonna last for atleast 3 or 4 more years

not something hard to do when it's a continuation

for reference It took the slot from Z

well it arguably last longer depending on how popular it gets.

what am trying to say is that Boruto will not last as long as Naruto at its current state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back