• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ItsEliminationTime said:
Now I regret moving this to Fun & Games. I regret making this thread.
....You mean to tell me that you unironically put a 2-A against a 1-A? This didn't start in Fun & Games?

I mean iirc MM can raise his dura to 1-A level.

This is his Post Beyonders dura, "Unknown, possibly Outerverse level via powers"

For an actual answer, the thread is a pretty bad mismatch either way. Either a 1-A beats a 2-A (which based on Sonic's fate not really having any feats of doing literally everything for him seems more likely) or a guy wins passively, making it a stomp.

How is having a time limit and being super overconfident due to fatehax?

Super Scourge should've annihilated Sonic on the spot and it wasn't a time limit, he detransformed willingly, conveniently forgetting the negative effects of Anarchy Beryl draining the user.

....You mean to tell me that you unironically put a 2-A against a 1-A? This didn't start in Fun & Games?

Yeah he did, but let's be real here. You can't blame Elimination for this. He's rather new here and even went out of his way to explain to wokistan, why he made this thread to begin with. We all make dumb mistakes in the beginning so we shouldn't hold him accountable for this.

Wokistan said:
For an actual answer, the thread is a pretty bad mismatch either way. Either a 1-A beats a 2-A (which based on Sonic's fate not really having any feats of doing literally everything for him seems more likely) or a guy wins passively, making it a stomp.
It's not like I want it to get added. I just want a discussion and that's it

It's not like I want it to get added. I just want a discussion and that's it

There really isn't a discussion to have. Sonic has 0 1-A feats to his name. He can't do anything here.

@Elimination Again not blaming you because you're quite new, but that's not how things go around here. If you make a stomp match here, then it's actually breaking the rules, and can be interpreted as spite or a troll move. Hope this helps in the future mate, and hey cheers, a lot of funny memes were made here so that's a plus :]

That seems like its just scourge being a moron as opposed to fate manip. Or just plain old PIS/inconsistency.

Oh shit. It's about to go down. Wokistan, it's abundantly clear that Elimination does not like how this thread has turned out to be, going so far and saying he regrets making it in the first place. Let's be respectful to him and just have this closed, any questions you have addressing Sonic's fate hax can be discussed somewhere else.

Yeah I'll probably end up dealing with some of that fate stuff elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back