• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
Princess Celestia, Princess Cadance, and Princess Luna take on the cast of Naruto.

Rules: Anything Goes, Battle Royal Style (3 vs 3 one side is victorious.), Luna and Celestia possess the Elements of Harmony, Cadence is empowered by Love.

Round 1: Speed Unequalized (Priorty).

Round 2: Speed Equalized.

Votes: Princesses - 6 (Bruce, Ryu, Howard, Azathoth, Foodie, Gemmysaur, Modern) | Narutoverse - 3 (Radical, LTB, Akuto)

Three princesses by pilot231-d8yuxsj
Narutolol

Ok so...

R2) is a hard stomp for Naruto characters from sheer AP and Dura alone

R1) is hard to pin so it's gotta be inconclusive for me.The MLP characters are to fast to be even taggeg but don't have the Hax or AP to put down the Naruto characters

RadicalMrR said:
R1) is hard to pin so it's gotta be inconclusive for me.The MLP characters are to fast to be even taggeg but don't have the Hax or AP to put down the Naruto characters
I do believe they possess the hax. Whoever they can't put down through other methods, they should be able to remove or defeat with the Elements.

They should be able to easily clear anything up to Pain.

Round 2 is a stomp due to AP and dura, but round 1 might go to them due to hax in reality warping, not sure tho.

Round 1: Ponies have the edge in speed plus a heavy amount of hax and versitality, so I'd say they take it.

Round 2: Seems like Naruto would kill them with superior AP before MLP can put them down with their abilities.

Honest to god, i don't see the princesses beating all of the naruto verse, with the spatial jutsu, infinite tsukiyomi, and tsb, I'd saynaruto takes the speed equalized by a wide margin. Unequalized speed, they would make it until the god tiers come in.

Round 2 Naruto Madara has precog to evade their techs and has the attacks to one shot or just use striking strenght Round 1 they are only a few times faster than God tiers and Madaras limbo would end up killing them that or muu with his invisibility,Black Zetsu with his means of blending in and some other stuff but mainly limbo

R2, the princesses probably get overwhelmed by sheer numbers and physically superior enemies.

In R1, I'd say they take it with sheer hax and speed. IIRC, the alicorns + the Elements have magic capable of doing things such as instantly altering someone's age to make them incredibly frail or into a child, turning their opponents into powerless stone, BFRing foes off the planet or even to other realms, becoming intangible, resisting mind control, and reversing the powers of others.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Round 1 they are only a few times faster than God tiers
Their combat speed is actually significantly more than a few times that of Naruto's god tiers. Naruto's god tiers have combat speed of ~mach 3300. The princesses have combat speed of at least 10-50% the speed of light.

Ryukama said:
Round 1: Ponies have the edge in speed plus a heavy amount of hax and versitality, so I'd say they take it.
Round 2: Seems like Naruto would kill them with superior AP before MLP can put them down with their abilities
i agreed with ryukama

so that's my vote

Agreeing with Ryukuma for both rounds.

R1 is taken by the PWNies via haxx advantage and massive speed gap. No one in the Naruto verse would be keeping up with them.

Rules: Anything Goes, Battle Royal Style (3 vs 3 one side is victorious.), Luna and Celestia possess the Elements of Harmony, Cadence is empowered by Love.

R2 is taken by team Naruto and friends via ridiculously massive AP and aoe advantage. A serious Naruto pretty much carpet bombs everything.

Updated, added in votes.

Votes: Princesses - 5 (Bruce, Ryu, Howard, Azathoth, Foodie, Gemmysaur) | Narutoverse - 3 (Radical, LTB, Akuto)

Gemmysaur said:
Agreeing with Ryukuma for both rounds.

R1 is taken by the PWNies via haxx advantage and massive speed gap. No one in the Naruto verse would be keeping up with them.

R2 is taken by team Naruto and friends via ridiculously massive AP and aoe advantage. A serious Naruto pretty much carpet bombs everything.
^ this. Not worth rewording.

@Apa why are Azzy, Bruce, Howard, Gemmy, Foodie and I all on MLP side? We all agree that they win Round 1 and not Round 2. I wouldn't think only saying they win one round would count as a definitive vote towards them.

@Bruce Only if one or both teams had 2 people. Any more and the thread can still be made but not added to anything. One team had 4 and the other had the entire verse. So this definitely doesn't qualify.

Ryukama said:
@Bruce Only if one or both teams had 2 people. Any more and the thread can still be made but not added to anything. One team had 4 and the other had the entire verse. So this definitely doesn't qualify.
I was under the impression that you were allowed to add in teams, provided that it states that in the victory condition like how it states "Speed was Equalized", etc.

Like "Goku" defeats the "HST", that's defininately more than 2 people.

@Apa Yes teams can be added but each team gets a maximum of 2 for it to be allowed to get added.

Goku vs HST was removed a long time ago. And even if other teamed matches with more than two people are up, the rule still exists and we should focus more on removing those than making the issue worse.

Their combat speed is actually significantly more than a few times that of Naruto's god tiers. Naruto's god tiers have combat speed of ~mach 3300. The princesses have combat speed of at least 10-50% the speed of light.

Then scratch that they lose round 1 or inconclusive because of Hagoromo and hamura

I agree, this should be added to the profiles considering they all can solo the verse (Well, maybe not Cadance but Luna & Celestia posses the necessary hax to do so).

@Loyal You gave no reasoning for why you vote MLP, so your vote would not be counted.

But even with 7+ votes, once again, this match cannot be added to any profiles.

"Although versus threads involving more than two characters are allowed for the sake of entertainment, they are not allowed to be added to any profiles, as they tend to be misleading."

Since the majority of people here voted for MLP, this is a very old thread that just got necroed, and that it's against the rules for this to be added to profiles despite being concluded, I'll just be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back