• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Cosmology Upgrade (Low 1-C)

Well hello people, I know it took me a while to do this and some users asked me what it was about and I didn't want to leave the topic up in the air, so I come prepared in case something happens, let's get started.

In this blog made by me; I mentioned the fact that MLP Cosmology and his characters didn't just stay at 2-A. Something that had been mentioned in other threads but that was not very clear to some people.

It's all explained there and I would appreciate it if you would take a look, but I'll summarize it anyway.

The Dreams of the verse are made up of Infinite Hallways that encompass all the infinite possibilities, represented by doors/Alternate Futures, in each moment of time, each Alternate Future opens space for a new reality with more dreams and ponies, leading to infinite possibilities, which lead to more dreams and ponies, all this infinitely, something that had remained in the Infinity^Infinity of 4D realities contained in a single Alternate Future, which had concluded in 2-A.

Now, the Infinite Hallway is practically inaccessible to Alternative Futures, containing at every moment, in every second, Infinite Alternative Futures, which no matter how much they branch out, will never reach the Infinite Corridor.

There is also StoryWorld, fictional stories that contain infinite 4D realities and are transcended by the ponies of Equestria to such a degree that the concepts in StoryWorld do not affect them, causing the Universe to simply view these worlds as merely fictional.

And there is the Multiverse of Infinite Universes, and Limbo is infinitely larger than the Multiverse.
But this is still a summary, as I say, I would appreciate it if, in case you have any questions, you take a look at the blog itself. What I'm trying to get at is this:
StoryWorld = 2-A/4D.
Alternative Futures = 2-A/4D.
Infinite Hallway = Low 1-C/5D.
Dreams = Low 1-C/5D.
Dream Realm = Low 1-C/5D.
Universe = Low 1-C/5D.
Multiverse = Low 1-C/5D
Limbo = Low 1-C/5D

Most, if not all, characters level up to Low 1-C.

It is mentioned that some characters like Celestia and Luna have infinite power and destroy realities/worlds, in addition to manipulating dreams, Queen Chrysalis scales towards them, King Sombra is even stronger than Celestia, the Pony of Shadows is a threatens even the entire Multiverse, The Dazzlings is superior to Rainbow Power, Discord is simply on top and Cosmos is probably superior to him, etc.

So what do you think?

Agree (5D): 8 - @TheShape03, @HenshinIntervention, @Brogeefrong, @Georredannea15 (Possibly), @PonePoster, @CinnabarManx421, @Robo432343 and @ProfectusInfinity.

Disagree: 1 - @Iamunanimousinthat

Neutral: 1 - @TheUnshakableOne

Last edited:
Isn't 5D accepted? Anyways for 6-D theres a thread about, being infinitely larger then a lower dimensional space so, maybe the 6-D should be on hold, I'm gonna stay neutral, and lean towards disagree for 6-D

Isn't 5D accepted? Anyways for 6-D theres a thread about, being infinitely larger then a lower dimensional space so, maybe the 6-D should be on hold, I'm gonna stay neutral, and lean towards disagree for 6-D
Not as far as I know, I remember that they had reached a dead end or something like that since they were going to put together another thread explaining things better.

As for 6D, I don't really care much if MLP get it, that's why I put it as a possibility, after all I don't know if there is a character who scales to Limbo or something, so I agree to put it only as 5D, after all this thread was made for that.

So are the realities created when a door is opened?

And are the dreams actually existing realities that are real tangible worlds?

That makes a difference here

So are the realities created when a door is opened?

And are the dreams actually existing realities that are real tangible worlds?

That makes a difference here
Realities exist behind every door, regardless of whether they are open or not.

Indeed, yes dreams are actually realities.

Realities exist behind every door, regardless of whether they are open or not.

Indeed, yes dreams are actually realities.
May i see a scan that implies, or states that the realities exist behind every door? Also, may i see the scan that implies or states that its "every moment in time?"

also, is there any method in the verse that ends up creating more realities, or is this where it tops out?

Thank you!

It is currently accepted that dreams are tangible and that there is a hallway for each moment in time, although it was only accepted as 2-A until now.
i mean every moment in time existing as a universe is Low 1-A because its infinite possibilities stretched to the absolute extent

that is only if the verse is capped out on Universes and no more worlds can be created through any means. (To my understanding)

If new universes are being created, yeah 5-D is likely with the logic presented here (given i haven't read any of the scans or blogs yet lol)

Last edited:
This is a bit like the previously mentioned My little pony thread, And yes, now that I think about it, they are unnaturally similar.

That's why I agree with "possibly 5-D/ Low 1-C"

Edit : lol I just realized it's already about My Little pony... Anyway, I just agree with "possibly 5-D/ Low 1-C," disagree with the 6-D

May i see a scan that implies, or states that the realities exist behind every door? Also, may i see the scan that implies or states that its "every moment in time?"
Sure, here you can see that in each door there is a reality, in fact this had already been accepted previously, since the doors represent the infinite possibilities, actions and choices that the individual could make.
The Infinite Hallway itself represents each of the Infinite Possibilities/Actions that the character could have done at any moment throughout time and the reality that he could have created, it is logical to think that this happens at every moment of time, and not at specific times.

also, is there any method in the verse that ends up creating more realities, or is this where it tops out?
No, within each door/Alternate Future of the Infinite Corridor, new infinite realities continue to be created as there are more dreamers in each of them, something that in the previous thread had been left as Infinity^Infinity.

Thank you!
You're Welcome.

Sure, here you can see that in each door there is a reality, in fact this had already been accepted previously, since the doors represent the infinite possibilities, actions and choices that the individual could make.
The Infinite Hallway itself represents each of the Infinite Possibilities/Actions that the character could have done at any moment throughout time and the reality that he could have created, it is logical to think that this happens at every moment of time, and not at specific times.

No, within each door/Alternate Future of the Infinite Corridor, new infinite realities continue to be created as there are more dreamers in each of them, something that in the previous thread had been left as Infinity^Infinity.

You're Welcome.
Infinite possibilities through people's actions creating new universes

Or a universe for every moment in time?

This is a bit like the previously mentioned My little pony thread, And yes, now that I think about it, they are unnaturally similar.

That's why I agree with "possibly 5-D/ Low 1-C"

Edit : lol I just realized it's already about My Little pony... Anyway, I just agree with "possibly 5-D/ Low 1-C," disagree with the 6-D
Yes, they are similar since I decided to make a new one but with more arguments and scans, covering all the concepts of the Verse, since in the previous thread the majority simply chose to leave the verse in "Possibly Low 1-C".

I guess I'll eliminate the Possibly 6D in Limbo thing, but it was worth a try.

Infinite possibilities through people's actions creating new universes

Or a universe for every moment in time?
Honestly I don't know how things change in both cases, I suppose both are valid, basically the doors represent possibilities throughout time, each of these infinite possibilities branching into infinite possibilities...

The second scan is in Spanish.
Yes, I had to put it in Spanish because I couldn't find the full scan in English, actually the translation is irrelevant, it's just the characters complaining about Discord.
At this moment I'm trying to find the scan in English, as soon as I find it I'll post it, don't worry.

Edit: I already changed it.

Last edited:
I agree with everything, though I do wanna put forth an idea:

So each doorway in the infinite hallway contains a different possibility that a person could have taken, correct? This would include beings like Discord, who canonically originates from outside the main universe, and travels throughout the infinite multiverse. This would mean that the realities behind every doorway would have to include the wider multiverse to account for Discord, and also Limbo. Limbo is a space that sits between every reality, and is a 5D space by itself.

This would mean that just affecting one doorway would be considered low 1-c. When you take into account the infinite hallways, and how each dream is a blend of the past present, and future, this would mean that characters are affecting an infinite amount of 5D spaces. Including the the hallway itself, it would be 6D, would it not?

Last edited:
I agree with everything, though I do wanna put forth an idea:

So each doorway in the infinite hallway contains a different possibility that a person could have taken, correct? This would include beings like Discord, who canonically originates from outside the main universe, and travels throughout the infinite multiverse. This would mean that the realities behind every doorway would have to include the wider multiverse to account for Discord.

This would mean that just affecting one doorway would be considered low 1-c. When you take into account the infinite hallways, and how each dream is a blend of the past present, and future, this would mean that characters are affecting an infinite amount of 5D spaces. Including the the hallway itself, it would be 6D, would it not?
I understand the point you make, and I think it could be applicable to Alternate Futures, as doors that lead not only to a reality, but to the Infinite Multiverse. But I think for the moment I would go with a "Possible 6D", while I wait for more people to come up with more arguments.

Infintie 5D isnt 6D, like how 2-A isnt 5D

Wouldn't the infinite hallway itself be 6D? Not the infinite amount of doors themselves? It essentially acts as a "space" between every possibility. If every doorway is a 5D structure, the hall itself would have to be infinitely "bigger" than all these, or not?
The 5D doorways would be like Low 2-C and the hallway would be the 2-A that hold the 5D doorways

Where is the scan for this?
Come on, this was already discussed in the previous thread and everyone agreed, let's not go into that topic any further.

This doesn't meet the standards for Reality-Fiction transcendence since the story world is below the baseline of the story.
Why not? They are seeing an infinite number of universes as fiction, the characters are capable of creating entire realities based on pure imagination and even an insect can erase these realities on a whim, I mean, after all the changes to Low 1-C already they were being done because of what they told me.

Come on, this was already discussed in the previous thread and everyone agreed, let's not go into that topic any further.
Link please?

Why not? They are seeing an infinite number of universes as fiction, the characters are capable of creating entire realities based on pure imagination and even an insect can erase these realities on a whim, I mean, after all the changes to Low 1-C already they were being done because of what they told me.
Because its below the baseline. The mane (teehee) setting of the story is considered the baseline. Only layers that are proven to be quality superior to the baseline can get Reality-Fiction Trancendance. Since the storybook is below the baseline, you cannot retroactively upgrade the main setting to a higher tier.

Link please?
Here is the entire explanation, I find it really unnecessary to touch on the whole topic again.
Because its below the baseline. The mane (teehee) setting of the story is considered the baseline. Only layers that are proven to be quality superior to the baseline can get Reality-Fiction Trancendance. Since the storybook is below the baseline, you cannot retroactively upgrade the main setting to a higher tier.
Ok, why is it below the baseline? The explanation for Reality-Fiction Transcendence mentions the following: "Characters inhabiting such realities can frequently be viewed as being infinitely more powerful than those they view as fictional as, similar to our own relationship with fiction, no matter how powerful something in fiction is, it can never attack reality. That makes such states relevant for the tiering of characters."

Within StoryWorld, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Twilight are shown to have infinite power within the world they find themselves in, creating entire realities and stories just by imagining it, manipulating and combining realities by mistake, we also have the fact that in StoryWorld there is a Limbo, and if there is a Limbo then there is also an Infinite Multiverse, and we also have the fact that even with all that infinite power they could not deal with the Bookworm, which is a real life insect.

The Qualifiers for the "R>F" says: "In order to qualify they must view the world as a some actual form of 'fiction', i.e. to them what happens in the fiction is not real and of no physical consequence to their being and also otherwise is of no greater consequence to their being than an actual fictional character could reasonably be to a real life human. However, the medium in which they view the world as fiction generally does not matter, as it being fiction is enough for a Reality-Fiction Transcendence to be considered."

The StoryWorld meets these qualities, to begin with the StoryWorld arises when writing books, stories and comics, which many times throughout the series is mentioned as something that is not real or is pure fantasy and fiction. Then, the ponies of Equestria, when transported to these worlds voluntarily, are able to reform and manipulate all reality at will, literally gods with infinite power in the eyes of the fictional characters. As if that were not enough, Equestria is inaccessible and unreachable for StoryWorld, the fictional characters cannot even know they are fiction and will never be able to reach Equestria on their own. StoryWorld also has its own concepts such as Magic, magic that is also unable to affect Equestria. And well, we also have that StoryWorld also contains Infinite Limbo, the space between infinite realities.

But if there are doubts about that, let's look at the following factors:-The realities are portrayed like parallel universes or otherwise as having just a finite difference in scale or having a similar nature: No, never, StoryWorld is not as such part of the MLP Multiverse, because it does not belong to reality and is simply something fictional.

-The characters from both realities are generally being portrayed as comparable in power: The ponies of Equestria literally create realities with the slightest attempt and at all times appear infinitely superior to the fictional characters, even though they are only a representation of the real Pinkie, Twilight, Rainbow and Rarity.

-The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world: Obviously not.

-The fictional characters being able to attack the real ones without being shown to somehow have transcended their fictional world or having special abilities that allow it: No, as I already mentioned, the fictional characters cannot even access Equestria, and are unable to even hurt the ponies even if they are on the same plane of existence.

The only way the fictional characters have been able to leave their world is through the actions of real-life ponies, since the Magic of Equestria is capable of this. And yet they can still be returned to their worlds. So...
  • Ponies are capable of erasing entire stories and realities from StoryWorld, including their characters and StoryWorld concepts.
  • Ponies when immersed in StoryWorld are shown with infinite power capable of altering absolutely everything, even the genre of the story itself.
  • Fictional characters cannot leave StoryWorld on their own, they are not able to hurt real-life characters.
  • The ponies literally see these stories as fantasy.
  • The StoryWorld is not a multiverse universe.
  • The StoryWorld has Limbo and Infinite Realities, which are only seen as fiction.
  • Normal and common ponies like A.K Jearling write stories that within the verse are realities.
I don't think it's just below the baseline, not even infinitely below.

Last edited:
Back