• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Mxyzptlk (CW) Tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked and didn't see anything tier 2, that's why I asked him and I think it wouldn't make sense to give a character tier 2 despite we know that character has such potential to have such tier but we need the proof to be solid to be on profile.
Yes. Agreed.
Qawsed said it ain't a higher transcendent dimention like the comics.
@Qawsedf234

What do you think about my reasoning in earlier posts here about this issue?
This is just time manipulation.
Thank you for helping out.

wouldn't it give low 2c to replace the newly formed timeline with the original timeline
Simply showing someone past moments in their life and taking them to it to alter it and make it original is just time manipulation or time travel not Low 2-C as his just poofing her there to do the things she wants to correct.

That is correct, yes, but destroying a timeline is a legitimate Low 2-C feat, and transcending it to the point of viewing it as fiction is Low 1-C as far as I am aware.

The first 2 scans claiming Mister myxptlk to Low-1C are both from DC fandom and arrowverse, i'm gonna sit this one out and let Qwased handle it. The 5th dimension seems kinda legit according to those fandom but it's not scans from the show so I can't say much but i neutral leaning towards disagree.

Simply showing someone past moments in their life and taking them to it to alter it and make it original is just time manipulation or time travel not Low 2-C as his just poofing her there to do the things she wants to correct.
That is correct, yes, but destroying a timeline is a legitimate Low 2-C feat, and transcending it to the point of viewing it as fiction is Low 1-C as far as I am aware.
The first 2 scans claiming Mister myxptlk to Low-1C are both from DC fandom and arrowverse, i'm gonna sit this one out and let Qwased handle it. The 5th dimension seems kinda legit according to those fandom but it's not scans from the show so I can't say much but i neutral leaning towards disagree.
@Qawsedf234 @KingPin0422 @Elizhaa @Pain_to12

We need some input help here.

Sees the universe as a netflix series is probably low 2-C.
the timeline stuffs too are low 2-C.
deleting a timeline is low 2-C.
Now the question is, does he sees the timeline as a movie or simply plays the things going on the in timeline like a movie

Really? I thought that literally perceiving a Low 2-C timeline as fiction would qualify him for tier Low 1-C.

Last edited:
Really? I thought that literally perceiving a Low 2-C timeline as fiction would qualify him for tier Low 1-C.
The way I am seeing the scan
Is that he is playing a past event that happened in an alternate timeline, that’s not low 1-C.
Viewing the entire timeline will be low 1-C tho
So you are correct but the proof is shaky at best

Okay then. He comes from a transcendent qualitatively superior reality in combination with this feat though.

Thank you. That is probably fine to apply then, but somebodyq needs to properly organise all of the best available evidence for this.

transcending it to the point of viewing it as fiction is Low 1-C as far as I am aware.
Myx doesn't view the multiverse as fictional or at least evidence to suggest he does hasn't been provided. Just viewing the universe through television screens or making new timelines isn't the same as the MCU's Low 1-C and no different from Pre-Crisis' Myx's current 2-A rating.

making new timelines
From the few scans I checked those timelines are times from the past seems more like time manipulation and time travel(since he poof supergirl to those past events to correct or alter them) I don't think he created them cause I didn't see where or where it was stated.

Okay, so he should just get "At least Low 2-C" statistics then?

There's no indication he transcends the multiverse in such a fashion that he warrants a Low 1-C rating. Just being 5th Dimensional and having clairvoyance isn't the same as R>F or complete Dimensional superiority.
Okay, so he should just get "At least Low 2-C" statistics then?
@Qawsedf234 @Pain_to12 @Eficiente @GFArrow

It seems like both of the following pages need to have their statistics changed:

Also, GFArrow, you upgraded the second page above to 2-A despite knowing what was decided in this thread.

@Qawsedf234 @Pain_to12 @Eficiente @GFArrow

It seems like both of the following pages need to have their statistics changed:

Also, GFArrow, you upgraded the second page above to 2-A despite knowing what was decided in this thread.
Do you want me to help change it

Okay. Thanks anyway.

Is there anything left to do here or should we close this thread now?

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Also, if you have anything to add, Qawsedf234, please mention it here afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back