• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mission: Yozakura Family Discussion Thread

Need to remind everyone that this verse does have a general discussion

Feel like some attention is needed in this thread…

So like, I heard the Dub Version is released, so do you like the Japanese Voices or this is the one series you enjoy the English Dub

Feel like some attention is needed in this thread…

So like, I heard the Dub Version is released, so do you like the Japanese Voices or this is the one series you enjoy the English Dub
I prefer the JP overall.
But tbh the English cast is pretty good. Kyoichiro is almost too good (he sounds genuinely creepy. And I mean that in a good way). I think anyone could be fine watching the series in dub. My only complaint is Taiyo, who doesn’t sound bad but more so sounds a bit generic but at the end of the day he is a Jump MC so it’s not surprising.

A promotional music video has been made to commemorate the series!

Featuring the anime's ending song, fam! by CHiCO, we look through Taiyo and Mutsumi's relationship in this music video!

Chapter 231 is officially here and we got some stuff for Taiyo

So, Asa’s power is basically having multiple blooming, similar to Makoto having multiple abilities, and the white ability is essentially sealing.

True Spring Blooming can resist the ability, so Resistance to Sealing. Additionally, Taiyo can infuse his blooming onto his weapons

Shinzo showing off from precision feat

Kengo vs his teacher rages on

Chapter 231 is officially here and we got some stuff for Taiyo

So, Asa’s power is basically having multiple blooming, similar to Makoto having multiple abilities, and the white ability is essentially sealing.

True Spring Blooming can resist the ability, so Resistance to Sealing. Additionally, Taiyo can infuse his blooming onto his weapons

Shinzo showing off from precision feat

Kengo vs his teacher rages on
Also additional thing, based on how Asa used Magnanimity, it appears Futaba’s blooming also can cancel out physical punches head on which wasn’t displayed before, so the more you know

Additionally, Episode 12 is release as well. How did everybody feels about it. Was it about the wedding?
It was focused on Ban and Keiko and the shopping chapter, I was actually surprised the Wedding wasn’t involved in it, but the wedding still is in the opening.
The bright side is the anime had a couple great anime original scenes with Ban though
Overall good ep

So I am assuming Taiyo will gain these abilities with True Spring Blooming

Transformation (Chapter 199)
Damage Reduction (Chapter 200)
Aura Fear-Inducing (Chapter 200)
Energy Manipulation (Chapter 231)
Resistance to Sealing (Chapter 231)

Weaknesses: Can’t use it for more than three minutes otherwise he risk suffering injuries (Chapter 203)
Smaller thing also
This is just a minor stamina bump but Momo was just incased in something rather than being petrified. So he stayed alive for who knows how long without a lower body at all

Trailer and Key Visual for the Second Half

This looks great would’ve preferred if Taiyo’s blooming eyes were red instead of pink but that’s a nitpick

Back