• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Missing Stuff For Gods - RWBY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple additions. First, the Gods should get Waterwalking shown both here and here. Second, the God Darkness should have Body Control from both the way he emerged from the Grimm Pool as well as when approaching Salem. Finally, both Gods should have Energy Manipulation. It is shown that the two can create spheres of energy, with the God of Darkness even wiping out humanity with a large blast of energy.

Water walking... Is there a gif of them?

Body control... hm, is he creating new limbs or extending his limbs or...?

Energy manip is just energy projection. I don't see any manipulation

Water walking... Is there a gif of them?

Body control... hm, is he creating new limbs or extending his limbs or...?

Energy manip is just energy projection. I don't see any manipulation
Here for the God of Light and here for the God of Darkness.

Not creating new limbs, but this shows that he is able to freely move around his body such that his head is upside down and he extends his torso.

It is manipulation since they can also manipulate the energy of others. Such as here when the God of Darkness takes the magic from those who attack him and transforms it into his own to use.

Here for the God of Light and here for the God of Darkness
Works

Not creating new limbs, but this shows that he is able to freely move around his body such that his head is upside down and he extends his torso.
I am still a bit unsure about it tbh. I will check with someone else rq

It is manipulation since they can also manipulate the energy of others. Such as here when the God of Darkness takes the magic from those who attack him and transforms it into his own to use.
This works as a much better example than the ones in the OP

About body control, can I see the full video? Cause seeing how he has different forms... Maybe it's just transformation/shapeshifting

Water Walking and Energy Manipulation look alright to me. I'm less sure about Body Control but if nobody else has any objections to it, then I'm fine with it.

Bump. So besides Body Control, which needs more input, is everything else fine to add?

Last edited:
Alright, as the only thing left was a minor ability, I went ahead and added it. As such, this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back