• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Missing abilities for Talion

With Elven Light Talion can use Fire, Ice and Poison. He can also summon Drakes, Caragors and Graugs.

So shouldn't he have Fire, Ice, and poison manipulation aswell as summoning listed on his profile? Or am I missing something.

Yeah there's a few powers that need to be added to the SOM profiles especially Talion and the Composite! Uruk

Well the main one is the Uruk who should possess the following: Thrown Weapon User, Explosion Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, Beserker Rage, Animal Manipulation, Beserker Rage, Necromancy, Status Effect Inducement (can curse Talion to not use his powers) Resistance to being Frozen, Burned and Poisoned. The Shadow of version of Sauron (does he even have a profile?) has Soul Manipulation/Curse Manipulation(binds Celebrimbor to the mortal plane for ever more), Explosion Manipulation, Teleportation, Resistance to Morality Manipulation. I'll look up the rest at a later date.

Well Talion posseses Necromancy in the new one thanks to his summoning of Gondorion Wraiths which is about all unless you count his time as a Nazgul where he likely has the powers of a standard one (this is speculative tho and we dont need another key for Talion)

Link In this vid we see Talion's necromancy and Sauron's teleportation and resitence to Morality Manip, the time stamps are 0:46,15:23 and 18:14 respectively. I'll get to adding some sources for the Uruk stuff later.

Back