• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Wank
Here we go...

Digimon had to Overwrite to get the X-Antibody. So it isn't getting wanked. The whole point of the X-Antibody is that it was formed by Overwrite. The X-Antibody is just a byproduct of Overwrite that can be passed to other Digimon. Any source for wank Overlord, Weekly? Because everything I said is true.
and who was the one that got the x-antibody first ?

because if it was a 2-A it should not scale to low tiers overwrite

Now idea. However, there are Digimon like Dorumon and Fanbeemon who are High 8-C Rookie who got Overwrited the X-Antibody. So yeah.

Heck their 9-B pre-evo's have it as well.

As I have said multiple times before....Overwrite is not 100% guaranteed and is simply a factor one has to consider.

Outside of V-Tamer...Overwrite is not seen or even brought up...it's likely one of the many forgotten abilities. Ovwrwrite's effects depend on what the Digimon is powering through and such. I believe the Physiology blog has a small section on it.

Except it has been shown to work? Tamer and X-Antibody exist for a reason. It is just never brought up, it is still a viable mechanic that is just part of forgotten material...like Zeed.

The fact that it has shown to work, makes it viable.

If it has only shown to work like that only in tamers then we should apply it like that only to tamer since its contradicted everywhere else

And has overwrite given another high 2-a resistance ? Because it could likely be that the X antibody is more of an exception than a rule

Also it's far more likely they just realize how much of bull the ability was and just decided to not use it anymore

This is clearly ignoring how Digimon works. Overwrite is not specific to angroup of Digimon. ALL Digimon can use it. Saying other Digimon cannot is ignoring how the series works. Not going to happen, it doesn't work that way.

The end result of tye Overwrite is the X-Antibody. At the end of the day, it was still Overwrite. And you are assuming I am saying that they will always be able to Overwrite their way out of problem of that scale...something I have said that is not the case.

Actually, if you have followed Digimon discussions...it is far more likely that it was forgotten about. But at the end of the day, it is still a thing.

Nah those little arugement doesn,t matter well do anything MF can spam Black hole.

Lavo can't outrun Black hole on his Speed.

Back