• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misinformation about Jenny's feats in this Page

I would like to cover some of the information here that is not accurate and it is based on cherry-picked and OFF-SCREEN information.

"Speed: Massively MFTL+ (Easily dragged a monster into another galaxy. Flies to space in seconds.)"

This information is from the episode "Teen Idol" where a robot-monster said they were in another galaxy, and the highest time people believe she travelled to-and-from another galaxy is an hour and how the distance between galaxies are millions of lightyears. Yet, how she got to the other galaxy and back is NOT SHOWN yet people believe this.

And then another episode that is not only AFTER "Teen Idol" but also PAIRED WITH IT and it is called "Good Old Sheldon" in this episode Jenny mentions WORMHOLES. And mentioned that it can travel massive light-distances. So the possibility of Jenny using wormholes completely debunks 'Jenny traveling the actual gap between galaxies' feat and it is rendered as cherry-picked misinformation that people didn't see the "Good Old Sheldon" episode to figure out how she even got to other galaxies.

"Notable Attacks/Techniques"

- Super Strength: Immence power that allows her to life massive weights, cause earthquakes, destroy planet-busting meteors and even move celestial bodies such as the su."

The statement "move celestial bodies such as the sun" is ALSO A LIE! This feat is from the same episode "Teen Idol" that people keep throwing around. Jenny NEVER touched the sun, a magical pyramid built by a bunch of aliens was used to fire a Magic Powered Laser to PULL the sun towards the earth. The only thing Jenny lifted was the pyramid to where the sun was to get the sun back. The fact that she had to bring the pyramid with her proves that she could NOT move the sun by herself AND the pyramid is not part of her arsenal nor is it her energy. Jenny was only used as the catalyst or whatever for the pyramid.

Hmm. I suppose that this is a problem. How do you suggest that we should change her statistics?

For Jenny's strength we could take 'the sun feat' and replace it with a calculation to the strength of 1,000,070 me which is in Jenny's opening theme song. If we multiply the average man lifting weight (I heard 120 lbs) which means she could lift up at least 120 million pounds = 60 kilotons. (Which that Pyramid she lifted up appears to weight near her max as she was shown struggling [by her facial expression] lifting it up before boosting it to space.)

For her speed (and I'm not the first one to find this out) someone showed that the size of the Solar System and the sun in MLAATR are different than in real life. (Since this logic applies to the Donkey Kong VS Knuckles DB when Donkey Kong pushed the moon down.) As the scene in "Teen Idol" shows how big the sun is compared to the Earth (about 3.5x the Earth) also how far it is. If we use the Earth's NORMAL size the distance from the center of the Solar System to the Earth is about 99,000 miles and she travelled that in 6 seconds. That is 16,500 miles per second or 1/11th the speed of light. She showed similar speeds in "Good Old Sheldon".

Okay sir, I'm almost ready but I need to know what to put in my evaluation request post, I need to know what Priority numbers mean. I know what to put in "Verse", "Description", and I will post my blog but I wasn't able to upload pictures.

So what number to I say for Priority? Thank you.

Back