• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions X

I am gonna be the voice of reason and say no to Digimon vs SMT seeing as

A) 2-A scaling chain has not been created.

B) Very few Digimon can bypass High Godly and none can bypass 1-C based Type 8.

Is Falcomon's range supposed to be upgraded too?

Also i'm editing Ophanimon and Mastemon

SMT's not the only infinitely above naselinb 2A, but they do have a far longer scaling chain in terms of being infinitely above the same tier than any other 2A. Aren't there 1C Digimon?

Digimon's actually has a pretty long scaling chain. So yeah, they may rival each other.

Digimon has a Low 1-C who could possibly be 1-B if a certain game would get translated....

Wouldn't 1C based type 8 be restricted anyways, since it's higher dimensional

I forgot to remind you about something regarding the Angels. They are 2-A for not being infinitely weaker than the SGDL and that they are fragments of Lucemon's power. They are no longer scaled to the RK. Also get rid of the "At least High 2-A" key.

(As fragments of Lucemon's power, the 3 Great Angels should not be infinitely below the likes of the SGDL or Royal Knights. Their power increases immensely against evil foes)

Done.

Ophanimon's range needs to be "At least Multiversal+" i assume? It's multiversal right now

As for the reason the TGAs are 2-A, I believe that this description is kind of unnecessary. And being a fragment of Lucemon is not a reason for them to be 2-A, it's a reason for Lucemon to be 2-A.

Ofanimon: Multiversal + level (Can fight end-game Koh/Sayo. Can fight against the SGDL, however she had help of an elemental advantage since holy powers are effective against powers of darkness.

Seraphimon: Multiversal + level (Can fight end-game Koh/Sayo. Through "Testament" can recreate the Big Bang, with is the light of creation itself and able to destroy all the worlds.

Cherubimon Virtue: Multiversal + level (Can fight end-game Koh/Sayo. Comparable to Ofanimo and Seraphimo

Cherubimon Vice: Multiversal + level (Superior to the Virtue Form. Easily defeated Serapimo with "Lightning Spear". Easily crushed Ofanimon with a single hand. Has the power to destroy the balance of the Digital World.)

I believe this makes more sense.

I got a smol question:

How is Cherubimon Virtue = Ophanimon and Seraphimon and Cherubimon Vice > Seraphumon and Ophanimon when the latter should be stronger/ have advantage against evil digimon?

If Vice Cherubimon had the same power as Cherubimon Virtue, then Virtue and the other TGAs would have an advantage and could win a match.

But if that does not happen, it's because the Vice form has more power than the Virtue form, and so the advantage against dark power could be not enough to overcome the power of the Vice form.

So Vice > Ofanimon and Seraphimon even with then having advantage against the Vice Form.

That's what I thought. It just seemed weird that Vice had such a power boost to compensate the disadvantage.

Yes, and it is only in him for what it seems (Not considering a Digimon who became a Great Demon Lord). Clearly Black Seraphimon is stronger than normal Seraphimon (Since he has all the power of Seraphimon, but his own came from those of Mercuremon and is still close to Demon), but he does not seem to be strong enough to be far above power of Seraphimon, since he was defeated by Aldamon, but Aldamon can not even come close to beating Cherubimon Vice and Black Seraphimon seemed to be fighting closer to the power of Ofanimon (considering she had an advantage), but it was crushed with great ease by Cherubimon Vice.

It's something different from normal.

Iirc Dragon told me once that Aldamon mopping the floor with Black Seraphimon was considered an outlier.

You know, its difficult to keep track of digimon scaling with so many revisions going on.

Yes, in addition in Digimon D-Project it is discovered that Vice Cherubimon had corrupted the Four Holy Beast before Ofanimon managed to rescue the Digi Spirits and manage to protect them. The protagonist of the game faces the Four Holy Beast during the game and in the end it is facing Cherubimon Vice.

Unfortunately I have never found gameplays of these parts of the game.

First because the game is only in Japanese.

Second, the game is for Wonderswan.

Third because the game IS BAD.

It's a terrible curse for Digimon OVO

Executor N0 said:
Yes, in addition in Digimon D-Project it is discovered that Vice Cherubimon had corrupted the Four Holy Beast before Ofanimon managed to rescue the Digi Spirits and manage to protect them. The protagonist of the game faces the Four Holy Beast during the game and in the end it is facing Cherubimon Vice.
- Cherubimon corrupted the Four Holy Beast and is the final boss of the game.

- Holy Beast equal the Royal Knights who can easily fodderize Cherubimon.

I guess the FHB in this game were not as impressive as they should be...

So I gotta ask, for the 2-A mons, do we need the Infinite rating anymore? Should they not just be Immeasurable?

Back