• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions X

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Due to that glitch with notifications, I think it those who followed the previous Data and Network Revision likely don't even get notifications anymore. Anyway, I decided to make this our 10th Misc Digimon Revisions. Let's get started.

Digimon 2-C's
Anyway, Executor posted a massive text explaining why the likes of 2-C Digimon should not exist as 95% of the tier 2 feats are actually "At least 2-A" as they all involve destroying a Network. To give a quick refresher on what a Network is, it is an infinitely expanding realm full of Infinite Servers in which are infinite universes with their own Memorial Stela which each hold a bottomless pit of Data as well a Past, Present and Future. Anyway, this is the text Ex sent me.

"There are Keys that literally do not have much need to start divisions. A Databook Key is simply unnecessary, the Databook is not a different continuity from the main one we already know, and the very idea of the Network is something that has been worked on by Bandai Nanco / WiZ so it is something that is already a basis for the whole franchise .

Digital World most of the time, is used with the meaning of a Network. I'll show something:

Diablomon was previously Low 2-C for being able to destroy the Digital World, but was placed as 2-C because of the Royal Knights. In any case Diablomon profiles are very clear:

Digimon Reference Book> It repeatedly absorbs all the data on the Network in order to evolve and grow larger, and is depleting the Digital World to the brink of destruction.

Digimon Jintrix> An avaricious Digimon that grew to its size by absorbing data all over the network.

Digimon Adventure 02 Tag Tamers> Gennai: The most recent thing was that the Diablomon that was defeated by Omegamon was resurrected! Diablomon will devour all of the network data! At this rate, the Digital World will disappear!

Diablomon relates the Digital World as the whole Network, not just a Server.

In Digimon Chronicle the Digital World is also the whole Network, not just a Server coming to be mentioned that Servers were in overload, then it is impossible the Digital World in this condition to be only a Server.

Bx-33> Chapter Two: In order to delete Digimon that are overloading the servers, Yggdrasill activates the X-Program!

Megidramon also affects the entire Network, not just a Server. Digimon Tamers was actually one of the first products to consider the Digital World as being formed from various Worlds.

Therefore, especially in games, there is practically no chance that Digital World will be considered only a Server (This only occurred in a single game, and I still believe it was a translation error, but I never found a gameplay of the original game to check).

The Digimon Tier 2 feats are:

Diablomon destroying the Network, Megidramon destroying the Digital World, Gankoomon preventing the destruction of the Digital World, Chronomon DM destroying all the worlds, Susanoomon destroying the Network, Mother Eater restarting the multiverse, Lucemon Satan Mode destroying all worlds, Omegamon Alter-B destroying all worlds, Death-X-DORUgoramon having the power to destroy the entire Digital World, Death-X-Mon restarting the Digital World, ExoGrimmon destroying a Server, Clockmon being able to collapse the Digital World referring directly to Networks), Megadramon being able to destroy the whole Network, Apocalymon destroying the existence of the Digital World and creating an infinite dimension, Zeed Mille destroying all network and creating his new world, Zeed Mille (Xros Wars) destroying all existence and nothingness, Vitium having control over the entire Digital World and being able to destroy it, Yggdrasil supporting the existence of the entire Digital World N.E.O destroying of the Digital World, Lucemon Falldown Mode absorbing the Digital World and the Real World.

And that's just what I could remember. Omegamon Alter-B, Chronomon DM, Mother Eater, Zeed Mille and Lucemon Satan Mode are already directly related to the whole Multiverse, so it is the highest level of feat (Not including the Higher Dimensions).

Diablomon, Mille, Susanoomon, Clockmon, N.E.O, Yggdrasil and Megadramon directly mention the entire network.

About Megidramon we know that it is the whole Network because the works where this is mentioned (Digimon Tamers) Digital World is the whole Network, not just a server.

We do not know much about the feats of Apocalymon, Gankoomon, Death-X-DORUgoramon, Death-X-Mon, Vitium and Lucemon Falldown Mode.

ExoGrimmon is the only one that specifies that it would destroy only one Server and not the entire Network.

Anyway, the products of the time of Death-X-mon and Death-X-DORUgoramon (Like Digimon Chronicle and Digimon World X) specify that the Digital World is the whole network.

The only ones that are not sure what is being talked about are Apocalymon, Lucemon Falldown Mode, Vitium, Gankoomon and N.E.O.

It turns out that in practically all Bandai Nanco products, Digital World is used as synonym of Network. So I wonder if we should still put the Digital World base as being only Low 2-C rather than 2-A. I mean, pretty much all 2-A feats scale the factions, and the only reason we still have 2-C is to keep the Databook Key that does not even make sense mainly because Databooks come from products that define the Digital World as being the Network and being separated into several Servers.

The only feat of Digimon that is definitely Low 2-C is that of ExoGrimmon because it specifies that it would destroy only one Server."

This would make all 2-C's and maybe Low 2-Cs(?) to 2-A based upon the fact that these feats are 2-A in scale.

Royal Knight Composite Stats
I forgot the reason to why we even have these. At this point, they are unneeded and should be gotten rid of.

3 Great Angels High 2-A
These should also be removed. At this point they do not scale to the SGDL True forms at all. No evidence whatsoever. That needs to go.

Anime Keramon Line
There is no reason for them all to have separate files. It is a waste and they all should be merged into one single Diaboromon (Anime) file.

Regarding Anubismon, Rasielmon and Demon Lord Class Digimo
So right now, we treat them a scaling to 2-C for...being Demon Lord Class...and maybe scaling to MaloMyotismon(?) and Anubismon is 2-C because he lives in the Dark Area and judges the dead...sometimes I question my own damn logic... Rasielmon is the same, only that she is 2-C for being classified as an Orphan Digimon just like Ophanimo. I think these guys should just be "At least 3-C" and no more.

And If I recall correctly, Matt said thatHades would lose against a few SMT 2-Cs

and the SMT 2-Bs are getting either downgraded to 2-C or upgraded to 2-A.

An SMT is getting High-Godly.

Okay, I can't deny any of this, but c'mon. The amount of 2-As, and infinitely above baseline 2-As at that, in this series is getting absurd lol.

And I still don't understand how can you be stronger than someone who is "infnitely 4D", yet still not ascend to an higher dimension. Infinite > infinite I guess

I agree with the las bit.

At least 3-C, possibly higher its also a possibility (?)

I agree with the changes, but from what MaloMyotismon's description says, perhaps they can still be 2-C? Or whatever they end up as.

List of Demon Lord Class Digimon

-Belphemon

-Beelzemon

-Leviamon

-Lilithmon

-Daemon

-Barbamon

-Lucemon Falldown Mode (Satan and Larva are Demon God Class)

-Ghoulmon/Deathmon

-Murmukusmon

-MaloMyotismon

I was under the impression that Anubismon would be at least remotely comparable to the Demon Lords because he holds dominion over parts of the Dark Area without the Demon Lords constantly taking the people he judges.

I do not think Belial Vandemon should scale to the other Demon Lords. He is considered to be one of the highest level Demon Lords and was even considered to be part of the Seven Great Demon Lords.

Anyway the only other Demon Lords, which are not Seven Great Demon Lords or a variant of them, we know are Deathmon and Murmukusmon. The first was a high-level Angel Digimon until it fell into the Dark Area and became a Demon Lord in the same way as Demon. The same goes for Murmuksuon.

So we do not exactly have a way to relate the Demon Lords to each other. The only ones with Tier 2 exploits are considered as Demon Lords of the highest level.

Murmukusmon is considered to be "the only one that Barbamon treats as equals," but I believe it is only because they are both Demon Lords and have been high-level angels (I remember Battle Terminal pages saying that all Seven Great Demon Lords were in the past high-level angels).

Executor N0 said:
I do not think Belial Vandemon should scale to the other Demon Lords. He is considered to be one of the highest level Demon Lords and was even considered to be part of the Seven Great Demon Lords.
Wait so you think he should scale or shouldn't?

Also, for Murmukusmon, Barbamon does indeed see him as an equal. But like you said it may just be a class thing. Whether he's high level or not is unknown. So he could get a possibly 2-A? Ghoulmon/Deathmon I don't know. What is your opinion of Rasielmon and Anubismon?

@Reppu

That's what I thought as well, but the issue is that the Demon Lords also have a power that prevent him from resurrecting deleted Digimon they have killed as well. And the only Demon Lords who would even remotely care enough to stop him from judging souls are Daemon and Barbamon.

I think that he shouldn't scale. Both Murmukusmon and Deathmon I don't have a idea of how they can be scaled outside of the basic Ultimate Power-Level. I really believe they should be compared to Belial Vandemon, but it's just that I have not found a basis for it. The only comparison we have of Belial with the other Demon Lords non-Seven Great Demon Lord is Belial having a superiority being that they even thought he was a member of SGDL.

Anubimon is another one that we simply have no idea of what he can do because we've never seen him acting on any product (I mean, not considering a random Anubimon that served Gravimon in Xros Wars.) But he knew nothing, did not even know what a Digicore was ). I mean, he had some appearances in Crusader / Heroes. In the story of Heroes Anubimon was only shown as being the judge of souls and would face the Tamers sent to the Dark Area. I have the footage from the Crusader event, but I've never had time to try to translate it.

Rasielmon is directly mentioned as being of the same rank as Ofanimon, so I think it is somewhat safer to scale because at least it has a basis of comparison.

Hmm, I see. So Belial and the rest of the non SGDL Demon Lord Classes and Anubimon should just stay 3-C correct?

Anywho. 2-A is fine correct? I can start making changes.

Rasielmon is fine scaling to Ophanimon. Now one question, what do we have that supports the 3 Great Angels scaling to 2-A? We now know that the Royal Knights can one shot the 3 Great Angels effortlessly so scaling to the RK is not the best option.

Belial? Belial wasn't 2-C by scaling to SGDL, but by their own feats. Bagramon too, he's a Non-SGDL, but he manages to be more powerful than one.

Murmukusmon and Deathmon can be 3-C.

This is also difficult to know. I mean, only Seraphimon has some kind of feat. Anyway, I believe they can be 2-A at least against evil beings since they can fight against the Seven Great Demon Lords as the Ofanimon mentioned in Next 0rder. So maybe a double key counting beings that they have an advantage? Or at least it could be 2-A because although they have an "advantage" against dark beings, their natural power is still not infinitely less than SGDL.

At least it's the most that I have in mind now, as they always do not have good feat. I mean, they fought Sayo / Koh right after the fight against ExoGrimmon ... So we could scale them to that?

Yeah, I know that. Speaking of Belial's feat. That's 2-A correct?

Also removing Lucemon's loss to YHVH seeing as if he tied with Lucifer (Although this may be removed in the future), he has no business fighting YHVH.

About Belial What do you think about putting this?: Planned on unify both the Digital and Real Worlds creating a single World of Darkness. It's considered a Demon Lord of the highest level to the point of being thought to be one of the Seven Great Demon Lords.

Also, I'm thinking it would be a good idea to put a Blog Link explaining Digital World's constitution on pages with such feats as "It would destroy Digital World", "Control all Digital World", "Rewrite Digital World" "Reboot the Digital World", "It would merge Digital World with other worlds" to clearly explain what Digital World would be like.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, I know that. Speaking of Belial's feat. That's 2-A correct?

Also removing Lucemon's loss to YHVH seeing as if he tied with Lucifer (Although this may be removed in the future), he has no business fighting YHVH.
I mean, the fight is outdated anyway

@Ex

Linking the blog would actually save us explaining and would be nice. I will do that.

Btw, Should Apocalymon be "At least 2-A" or "At least Low 2-C, would eventually reach At least 2-A"?

I'll wait before I touch Apocalymon then.

By the way, our main scaling feats for the factions are Megidramon/Gallantmon, Yggdrasil, Death-X-Dorugoramon, MaloMyotismon and Gankoomon. This looks okay?

So is someone remaining 2-C?

Or now all of them are 2-A?

Also is someone still baseline 2-A lol

I got most. If someone wouldn't mind doing Keramon, BANTYO, DATS Operatives, Digimon Tamers, Mephistomon and Fusion Fighters, that would be helpful.

Back