• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions Vlll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it before and i'll say it again, I love how S:AM Lucemon was so powerful the team only managed to survive even when they had their own Lucemon. ovo

They are straightforward and very simple, coupled with scans. I dont see any reason to disagree with them.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
What about the stamina stuff? We sorta stopped discussing for a little bit.

@Pachi @Dragon
If Apocalymon has all of Mugendramon's data, he has infinite stamina just like him, its that simple.

Thought the first reply was to me OvO

But fair enough. I'll agree as well.

Adding to that, I still think Apocalymon, with everything he has going for it, should be bumped to at least 2-C instead of Low 2-C.

And I'll repost my reasoning for 2-C Apocalymon.

"Given the Infinite size of the Digimon Multiverse, it makes absolutely no sense for a being with an infinitely spreading move, AND infinite stamina, to only be able to effect one universal space-time contiuunm. Especially when the character in question here is already Low 2-C from scaling much higher above Digimon like Mephistomon (who was BIRTHED by Apocalymon), can already effect a universal-space time continuum by just literally existing, and has a move that can destroy parrallel dimensions. If nothing else, 2-C should be the bare minimum. Maybe even higher, but idrk."

The thing is that you aren't considering the fact that it is spreading. So Apocalymon is regularly Low 2-C but is 2-C-2-A overtime via Darkness Zone. The simple fact is that all the infinite spreading stuff is Darkness Zone only. It takes a good deal of time before it reaches 2-A.

True, but how fast does it actually spread? For the multiverse yes it definitely takes a lot of time, but 2 universes?

And doesnt Grand Death Big Bang effect multuple dimensions iirc?

Apocalymon is a weird one honestly. He is mainly Low 2-C. However, Darkness Zone would eventually reach 2-A. GDBB is 2-C. He is all over the place.

I can understand that. It just seems weird that someone who birthed a low 2-C, unleashes Low 2-C power via existing and so on is still only Low 2-C.

I'll trust your judgement though.

Well when no matter how many Low 2-C's one stomps, they will still be only Low 2-C. Lucemon used to be a good example of this.

One last question. Do we know what the "New Concept of Darkness" Boltboutamon embodies entails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back