• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions Vlll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Executor N0 said:
The point is, if something expands infinitely then what makes this expansion has infinite power. And the Darkness Zone has been twice said to be infinitely direct, it being in expansion is something obvious because everything infinite necessarily needs to be constantly expanding.
Thing is though, you can have something that endlessly expands but is still limited to the very power of the user who is making it expand (talking in general here). In which they don't need infinite stamina themselves to make it expand endless to an [insert here] point that can't be specified.

For example, take any 3-A to Low 2-C universe creators. Definitely not all of them have infinite stamina via creating universes, which also expand infinitely and im sure all of us here would heavily disagree with all people 3-A and beyond automatically having infinite endurance.

You see, Im just gonna say that expanding infinitely is not infinite stamina unless every 2-A that is 2-A via absorption is infinite in stamina.

Instead, someone planted a program containing evil intentions within the Digicore at the center of its body, and Mugendramon is supplied with infinite power from that malice-filled Digicore.
One thing, Mugendramon does not have infinite energy for being a machine, but for his Digicore to have infinite energy. Mugendramon only exists because Apocalymon gave him the power to exist. Apocalymon> Mugendramon Digicore.

But would it be? Even in the Cyber Cleuth game (from what I was shown) Apocalymon needed to do some form of physical movement to activate the move.

Well, giving the other's abilities doesnt mean you yourself have it. That's not always the case. Just saying.

That's because of gameplay. Your Apocalymon can't just have a passive Darkness Zone. Everytime Apocalymon appeared in the Anime, he was in Darkness Zone.

PaChi2 said:
Well, giving the other's abilities doesnt mean you yourself have it. That's not always the case. Just saying.
However, that is Apocalymon's power in the Digicore that is causing Machinedramon to have infinite energy.

Yes. I think him extending his arms makes it expand faster. And he wonders why he never gets Pizza.

However, that is Apocalymon's power in the Digicore that is causing Machinedramon to have infinite energy.

Apocalymon doesnt have a digicore, how do you extrapolate that (infinity! from whatever he did to other's digicore? Honest question.

PaChi2 said:
Does that say in Digimon where one of the focuses of absorption is that you gain the abilities of those who you load? And in the case of Apocalymon this is still more clear, Apocalymon is directly said to have all the powers of the already dead Digimon, has all the information of the beings already dead in their bodies and face it would be like facing all the previous villains at the same time. It was directly said that the Four Dark Masters came into existence because they received power from the distortion of Apocalymon, unless you say that the Digicore of Mugendramon is superior to the whole that created the distortion that caused it so I do not know how we can say that Mugendramon Digicore > Apocalymon.

PaChi2 said:
Apocalymon doesnt have a digicore, how do you extrapolate that (infinity! from whatever he did to other's digicore? Honest question.
I mean unless the Digicores causes Apocalymon's power in Machinedramon become infinite.

It does not have Digicore, but it has the energy that made a Digicore have infinite energy. And again, it has always been said that Apocalymon = All the Digimon already dead. He demonstrated their abilities, it is said that he has all the powers and he has turned part of his body into Mugendramon to use Mugen Cannon. How can one say that he does not have the power of Mugendramon? The very concept of Apocalymon is that it is the revenge of all who have failed in the evolutionary process, this being the junction of all of them. Apocalymon does not even use the term "I" but "We" to bring more depth into this concept.

For now i'll ask this. Is there anyway of knowing Apocalymon incorportated literal energy into Machinedramons digicore instead of just giving said core the actual ability to use endless energy upon creation? It's like if you build a robot a power source that gives them infinite energy without needing to put your own energy into it. Can you even split endless energy into more endless energy (sans 2-A infinite)?

And this leads back to my previous point regarding Cell. Andriods 17 and 18 both have infinite energy through their own power sources too, which get absorbed by Cell to explicty make him complete. He has 2 limitless supplies of power to his name and he still does not have infinite stamina himself.

Apocalymon created them from his distortions. It's quite literally stated the the malice in the Digicore is what is powering Machinedramon. The malice is Apocalymon's darkness.

Narrator talks about Apocalymon
and look this:

Previous villains

TGllya1

Body:The body that holds the grudges of the Digimon whose regrets were still left in this world. 'The information about the evolutions and attacks of Digimon are gathered within here.

Bv687TI

A chaotic invader that lurks in the depths of darkness! It possesses all offensive abilities!

You know, it's fun that this post is not over yet and we're already planning the next one OvO

Executor N0 said:
You know, it's fun that this post is not over yet and we're already planning the next one OvO
But isn't that Digimon Revisions in a nutshell? ovo

I agre with: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.

I will not comment about Yggdrasil until I do my blog about she (I'll refer to Yggdrasil as "she" OvO).

Anyway, about the "10"... Dragon do you have the list of which SGDL each was gifted?

No I do not. I was hoping you or Mugen would tell me who got what. All I know is that Rosemon got Lucemon's stuff.

Agumon = Belphemon and Demon

Gaomon = Barbamon

Lalamon = Lucemon

Renamon = Lilithmon

Falcomon = Leviamon

Biyomon = Beelzebumon

So now I ask, do they get their Abstract qualities? Like do they embody these sins now or do they just have their powers minus the Type 8 Immortality.

They only gain the powers, they do not really become abstract. It's just an extra evolution you need to win to make 100% of the game.

They literally evolve in SGDL. Remember that the presence of Lucemon distorts the laws of Digital World? This allows DATS members to perform evolutions that they do not normally do (as Agumon evolves into Meramon) and at the end of the game you fight again against the already defeated Digimon (and also another avatar of Lucemon) and after the fight they send to you yours powers to face THE Lucemon.

This means that they can evolve into SGDLs. But only during the story of Savers Another Mission because it was something that the distortion of Lucemon allowed it to occur.

One thing, Lucemon literally has the power to be reborn. If someone defeat your Lucemon he will immediately resuscitate. So yes, the Rebirth / Regenerationn of the SGDL being literally applied in Gameplay :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back