• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions lV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, Look at ZeedMillenniummo and look at God (Digimon).

The difference is uncanny, either God likely has many more powers, or it was PIS, speed and AP doesn't compensate for a difference that huge.

The speed gap between 2 immeasurable can be as big as the difference between me and Goku. Also, sealing

If the difference is that big, then Zeed wouldn't have kept up with God.

Problem: He did

Yeah, sealing, the one thing that God used as a last resort, leaving the rest of his powers.

Zeed still kept up with him and sealing was a last resort, Zeed should still win pretty easily unless again, he has likely many more.

You are missing the point. We have literally no idea of how the fight went.

It could have been Zeed being resistant to everything (not like it's something new for him) and God sealing him afterwards.

"We literally have no idea how the fight went went"

We do though. God did it as a last resort

Again, "Likely many more" fills in both, what you say could have happened, but it also could have been a full on fight. Putting nothing there assumes that what you mentioned is exactly what happened, while "likely many more" assumes multiple more scenarios.

The reason Zeed has his resistances currently is because we assume he resisted everything up until that last resort. We use enough assumptions for that showdown as it is. The site works by proof or enough evidence to support the cause.

Also, being stupidly superior + having reality warping = stomping Lucemon, even with all of his abilities.

We don't. Technically we don't even know that they fought, God sealing him is assumed because everyone else would have died

The real cal howard said:
The reason Zeed has his resistances currently is because we assume he resisted everything up until that last resort.
Resisted what? Void Manipulation and a Reality Warping? That stuff isn't exactly a threat to him. Don't quite see how he didn't.

Again, Likely assumes every scenario so it makes the most sense.

Basically, we go by God being the only one who was strong enough to seal him and with Zeed being noted to be the "Greatest Threat to the Digital World". Plus, while God likely has a wall of text worth of abilities, he hasn't ever fought on screen yet. I think it's best to leave him be for now.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Basically, we go by God being the only one who was strong enough to seal him and with Zeed being noted to be the "Greatest Threat to the Digital World". Plus, while God likely has a wall of text worth of abilities, he hasn't ever fought on screen yet. I think it's best to leave him be for now.
This

I agree with what has been said so far about the suggestions, but I have something more in relation to Chronomon.

CHronomon Destroy
This was at the end of the Digimon Story, Chronomon announces that it will destroy everything that exists and the destruction of the Digital World would be just the beginning of this destruction. So from what it seems the Chronomon aimed to destroy all the worlds, not just the Digital World. So, what do you think of that?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Answering to the OP, new abilities for Lilithmon sounds all 'k to me. Same for Crusader's BFR. Same for Cyberdramon - not sure if something of the sort is listed but if that quote of tearing through dimensions is real he can probably break out of pocket realities, too?

I don't know much about the scaling for Aegiomon so I'll be neutral on this and go along with what you all decide.

Neptune can get the draining, yes.

You know, Minervamon made me remember that, sometimes, I think we should either have something around the lines of "Statistics Reduction" as well (or just have both in a page called statistic manipulation), since many characters have this as opposed to raising their own. Otherwise, accepted.

Scaling for Megidra and Chaos, I could go either way. Personally I'd get rid of the composite profiles but if you think it's better to scale them, that's alright too. You know the verse better, after all.

As for Chronomon, I think he could get a Possibly High 2-A.

As for God having all the Digimon powers... Sadly, on that one I can't agree. There are many characters across fiction that are vague yet superior to everyone in their verse and we don't get them having that many powers listed as a result, but we can't outright give them all the abilities of lower ones...

Sadly... Cries in the corner because can't just give Lavos every single ability on the game based on a similar reasoning.

Also, in verse God could have superior Reality Warping and Conceptual Manipulation to*cough* seal the deal with Zeed.

Unless we scale the "Created all Concepts of the Digimon World, including the Digimons" to him having all of their abilities, which surprisingly makes sense. I'd be neutral on that.

@Executor That seems legit and it support the whole High 2-A stuff as well.

@Fate Yes, that would also be a thing. So Cyberdramon would in fact be able to break out of Pocket Dimensions.

That pun was horrible. ovo But yeah, we agreed to leave that be.

And that would make sense, but like you I'm neutral. (Let's not forget he didn't create the concepts of Good and Evil. Lucemon did)

How...does that even make sense? XD.

Nah, I'm just messing. I'm ok with it, though I have no idea how it would be used

That's gonna be my answer to everything.

How would Justimon bite me?

Cuz Digimon.

How would Susanoomon howl?

Cuz Digimon

How does Zeed die and then become Barbamon?

Cuz Digimon.

In all seriousness, we need a vote. There is no in between. ovo

For those for giving all these Digimon Composite Tiers, say Multiverse.

For those for just getting rid of the Composite Tiers, say Universe.

I will tally votes.

Also who all agrees with what Executor brought up to support Chronomon's buff?

I want so badly to say Universe, but for the sake of fairness, as I support composite tiers for Legendary Pokémon, I'll say multiverse.

No N.E.O. go back to bed like a good boy.

Composite Grants: 1 (Cal)

Composite Removal: 1 (Fate)

Im against composite dragons until they have feats putting them at that level.

Composites for which Digimon?

I'm fine with upgrading Chronomon. It's consistent enough.

Well if Chronomon's stuff is accepted, then we have another thread to go through. i.e a Digimon World, DS/Dawn/Dusk Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back